Everton away Sunday 7/4 14.05

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Everton away Sunday 7/4 14.05

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Poor team selection to start the game then his infamous double substitutions on half time, a shit goal to concede from the forgotten man at Everton, all in all very Arsenal.

No passion, no fight, no craft, no fuckin idea, if anyone can translate that to latin I think that could be our new motto.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

That was fucking shit today, and Emery deserves all the shit he gets for his decision making. Firstly, start sideshow bob in midfield and Guendouzi, who trys hard but gives it away continuously - without thinking you'd know that was a recipe for disaster. This shit of trying to be clever with his team selections and who he picks for specific games is beyond infuriating, here's a tip, play your best fucking team. Then to add insult to injury, he leaves Mhykitarian on for 90 minutes, while taking an actual creative player in Ozil, off. The only positive today was that it wasn't 5 or 6 nil. This "Emery deserves credit for what he's done" bullshit needs to end - we all predicted a 5th or 6th place finish, and if out away form stays as it is, that's what's going to happen. To not have kept an away clean sheet all season is beyond embarrassing . As with Wenger, we have bunch of spineless *word censored* who shit themselves at the slightest bit of pressure.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Is it possible to play 90 minutes of football and not do one single thing right, not one??!! It certainly is, just watch AMN.....he was absolutely fucking dreadful in an afternoon of candidates for the shittest performance of the season. He started off like he was one of the senior players, like this is where he was born to be, with an arrogant casual attitude that soon became an increasingly desperate attempt to redeem himself which made him play even worse. The throw in that went for a goal kick was one of his many highlights.

Monreal & Myki whateverthefuckhisnameis were snapping at his heels to be the biggest c*nt of the day.

I knew these away games were going to be tough....in my mind this was the going to be the easiest...Wolves is a fucking nailed on defeat.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Sokrites was an absolute inspiration, a joy to watch and a sign of what we can be defensively.

Losing him for 2 matches after his yellow is an even bigger blow than the loss considering the shit that will be playing at the back in his absence.

Leno is the only other player to come out of that with any credit, the rest were a fucking disgrace to the shirt.

If that’s the type of shit we can expect on the road between now and the end of the season then it’s europe or bust if we are to make the CL.

All well and good until you realise fucking helmet head will be starting Thursday night.

Season over :banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Disappointing.....yet again.

augie

Post by augie »

I was away at my kids game this afternoon and seen none of the match (by all accounts that was my good luck), but one of my buddy's told me that ozil threw his jacket at dick - any truth in that ?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

That was piss poor today :(
Watford Wolves Leicester are our next 3aways..can't see us winning any of those.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

augie wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:12 pm
I was away at my kids game this afternoon and seen none of the match (by all accounts that was my good luck), but one of my buddy's told me that ozil threw his jacket at dick - any truth in that ?
He threw it but not at Emery

augie

Post by augie »

I have to say that I was hoping that Watford would beat wolves today - for us I think that it will be much better to be playing wolves away when (hopefully) their minds will already be on the beach, instead of facing a team who are playing for their cup final places. Playing Watford away is not gonna be easy either but they wouldn't scare me as much as wolves

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

He threw it at Marco Silva after he came steaming into our technical area moaning about waste of semen Mustafi’s tackle on the touch line.

Why didn’t his mother abort the c.unt :banghead:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

I just hope that in a few weeks time I NEVER have to see Mustafi in an Arsenal shirt ever again.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

augie wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:48 pm
I have to say that I was hoping that Watford would beat wolves today - for us I think that it will be much better to be playing wolves away when (hopefully) their minds will already be on the beach, instead of facing a team who are playing for their cup final places. Playing Watford away is not gonna be easy either but they wouldn't scare me as much as wolves
Crazy isn't it playing a club with a fraction of our resources and yet we are genuinely scared of them.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:42 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:48 pm
Crazy isn't it playing a club with a fraction of our resources and yet we are genuinely scared of them.
We’ve won only two of our last 12 away games in all competitions. Against League One Blackpool and rock bottom Huddersfield.

I’m scared of playing anybody on the road. We’re abysmal away from home.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Just to add to the misery on here, with the exception of beating an all but relegated Huddersfield, our last away win(in the league) was on the 25th of November at Bournemouth. That is beyond a joke and no matter how spineless we are or having embarrassments like Iwobi or Mustafi, this has to fall on Emery.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:52 pm
Just to add to the misery on here, with the exception of beating an all but relegated Huddersfield, our last away win(in the league) was on the 25th of November at Bournemouth. That is beyond a joke and no matter how spineless we are or having embarrassments like Iwobi or Mustafi, this has to fall on Emery.
Exactly