Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by DB10GOONER »

The fucking Spanish Student Bastards are back crawling all over Dublin footpaths like loud yapping ants. :censored:

There must have been 40 or 50 of the entitled little bastards just standing there blocking an entire footpath yesterday to the extent that people were actually stepping out into the road and risking death at the hands of our ignorant cùnt bus drivers just to get past the cùnting Spanish kids. Not I, old friends. Not I. :lol:

Waded right through them. Just elbowed and pushed them aside. There was some swearing too. Mostly from me. :lol:

Fuckers. :censored:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I know it's racist but in my experience all Spaniards are cuntz,we are awash with them in London .
Arrogant argumentative bastardos !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:17 am
I know it's racist but in my experience all Spaniards are cuntz,we are awash with them in London .
Arrogant argumentative bastardos !
Jeeeeesus Herdy old bean. Im hoping you are being a tad facetious but you just can't go there. They are not all bad. Just their poxy fucking students. You cant generalise. I'm sure you've met a few Oirish that were complete pricks but if you met me you'd love me. I'm proper sound. Or you'd think nah I'm right they are all complete pricks. :D :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I did qualify it by saying in my experience ie the ones I've come across.
There's good n bad but for me the Spanish are rapidly challenging the Nordiques for third spot in Herds dislike list but have a long way to go catch up with German Swiss and Afrikaans .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:11 pm
There's good n bad but for me the Spanish are rapidly challenging the Nordiques for third spot in Herds dislike list but have a long way to go catch up with German Swiss and Afrikaans .
Have to admit I've only ever liked one Afrikaans of the several I've met over the years (and he was a Gooner). The rest were just full on proud racists.

One really good looking girl I met at a meeting was particularly appalling. I asked her how she liked Oireland and she responded with "Oh it's really nice but you are letting in too many n***ers. They will ruin your country". Have to admit it was one of the few times in my life that I was left speechless. :|

Still they can't all be racists can they? :?

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:00 am
Herd wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:11 pm
Have to admit I've only ever liked one Afrikaans of the several I've met over the years (and he was a Gooner). The rest were just full on proud racists.

One really good looking girl I met at a meeting was particularly appalling. I asked her how she liked Oireland and she responded with "Oh it's really nice but you are letting in too many n***ers. They will ruin your country". Have to admit it was one of the few times in my life that I was left speechless. :|

Still they can't all be racists can they? :?
I know 1 really lovey Spanish Guy ,about 3 decent German Swiss ,that I like but zero Afrikaans or Nordiques !
My loathing of canadian french stems from a Holiday I had at club med martinique in the 80's ,it was full of the pseudo french twats and put me off ever returning to montreal !
There are of course many cants on this planet but i think these nation groups just have higher percentages of them.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Fucking whiney Scots and in particular this cu.nt and her two cu.nt sons.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-new ... ews-latest

Fucking learn the difference between legal tender and legally acceptable currency you miserable wankers.

The first means that the Bank of England - a big, world respected central bank - is good for the promise that the note bears.

The second means that a pseudo jock bank which is allowed to print jock notes - take your pick from Clydesdale (Australian owned), RBS (English tax payer owned) or Bank of Scotland (Lloyds Bank owned) - does not have the right to force you to accept their dodgy notes which apparently have a 1 for 1 exchange rate with monopoly money. Twats.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

You can pay Scottish notes into a bank but they are not allowed to reissue them. Generally £ 50's get refused because should they be false not only does the retailer lose the face value but also the change he has given and the stock.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bloody French - you trust them to look after a famous old church and they let the fucking thing burn down :roll:

Fortunately for them we all know the name of a man who can single handedly build big buildings :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:09 pm
Bloody French - you trust them to look after a famous old church and they let the fucking thing burn down :roll:

Fortunately for them we all know the name of a man who can single handedly build big buildings :lol:
And he is French..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:

I had a hunch you would say that. :D

Yeah motherfuckers I went there. :box:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:40 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

I had a hunch you would say that
. :D

That's because you're a twisted little man :lol:

Yeah motherfuckers the fight back starts here :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:33 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:40 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

I had a hunch you would say that
. :D

That's because you're a twisted little man :lol:

Yeah motherfuckers the fight back starts here :lol:
:lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Royal baby news coverage.....fuck right off. Wall to wall coverage about a non event, give me strength.

The royals don't really leave me up nor down and there's plenty of idiots higher on my shit list but jesus it's just a friggin baby :x

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

........unless of course we get Prince DeShawn or Prince Jamal :twisted: