Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
corkbarry

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by corkbarry »

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Are they actually becoming the new totts? Massively overrated, loved by the media, fans that are either shouting their mouths off or whinging and mostly a laughing stock.

augie

Post by augie »

I argued on here and with some local footie fans that all this "ole is at the wheel bollox" was way too premature and that he could be just enjoying the bounce back effect of replacing that moaninho c.unt but of course I was told that I was wrong :roll: Since the psg away game old whiskey nose has not been seen or heard from and surprisingly manure's results have hit the shitter at the same time :lol: Now that they have a manager (with no real presence or proven record) that they can manipulate, the lazy arrogant c.unts like pogba will go back to taking the piss and they will slide back down again 8)

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

I'm yet to understand the decision at PSG that went their way. I thought surely that will be the pinnacle of their luck and it was.

Wolves done them twice and they were lucky to not drop 2pts against Watford.

They will get slapped by Barca into reality and dare I say if West Ham gets a point or three that weekend it will be absolutely beautiful.

Pogba back with his antics already. Some say the magic will wear off by Xmas 2019, I say the magic of Ole bollox will wear off by the end of the season at this rate. Let's top it off with a derby loss :twisted:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Rian1 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:54 am
I'm yet to understand the decision at PSG that went their way. I thought surely that will be the pinnacle of their luck and it was.

They will get slapped by Barca into reality and dare I say if West Ham gets a point or three that weekend it will be absolutely beautiful.

Pogba back with his antics already. Some say the magic will wear off by Xmas 2019, I say the magic of Ole bollox will wear off by the end of the season at this rate. Let's top it off with a derby loss :twisted:
My son asked me to get odds on him getting sacked by christmas !

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I had originally predicted that it would all go up in smoke for Ole by November but am absolutely delighted to be proven wrong by seeing it's happening already :lol:

The stars aligned for Solskjaer when he got that job, the euphoria around the club after Maureen was given the bullet must have been incredible so there was always going to be an initial run of good results no matter who they brought in, and when you look at the run of wins he had at the beginning - Cardiff, Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Reading (in the Cup), Brighton, Leicester, Fulham, Palace and Southampton you can see what an incredibly kind fixture list he faced.

The wins away at the scum in the league (where De Gea was outstanding), ourselves and the chavs in the Cup and the icing on the cake - beating PSG - despite being destroyed over the 2 legs is what ultimately got him the job. Talk about being in the right pace and the right time and now that united blew their load too soon and gave him the job on a permanent basis we call all sit back and enjoy the ride as it all goes to shit :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:37 am
I had originally predicted that it would all go up in smoke for Ole by November but am absolutely delighted to be proven wrong by seeing it's happening already :lol:

The stars aligned for Solskjaer when he got that job, the euphoria around the club after Maureen was given the bullet must have been incredible so there was always going to be an initial run of good results no matter who they brought in, and when you look at the run of wins he had at the beginning - Cardiff, Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Reading (in the Cup), Brighton, Leicester, Fulham, Palace and Southampton you can see what an incredibly kind fixture list he faced.

The wins away at the scum in the league (where De Gea was outstanding), ourselves and the chavs in the Cup and the icing on the cake - beating PSG - despite being destroyed over the 2 legs is what ultimately got him the job. Talk about being in the right pace and the right time and now that united blew their load too soon and gave him the job on a permanent basis we call all sit back and enjoy the ride as it all goes to shit :barscarf:
Yep. There's a reason this *word censored* got sacked by Cardiff and was managing in the Norweigan league. The reason is that he's a shit manager. Manure were desperate to 'reconnect' with their fans and just got the first *word censored* who could take the job. They might as well have got Bryan Robson or Steve Bruce. This will all end in a mess come the autumn when yet more money is blown on shit players, big names turn them down and City move further and further ahead. He's exactly the same as Roberto Di Matteo, a desperate temporary measure who has ended up being given a job for a few months until he gets sacked. At the end of the day, they have sacked a man who has won countless league titles and two European Cups and replaced him with a man who got sacked by Cardiff. It will end in Moyes levels of hilarity.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Herd wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:21 am
Rian1 wrote:

Depending on his age, tell him If I was him I'd put a quid or two on it :D :D

Dare I say it will all unfold even before Santa comes if they lose to City and Chelsea.. on top of Barca.

Just an average manager who is 'coaching' a team of talented players. Of course he's bound to win any matches to below top 10 sides. Even Scott Parker would've been able to get a result (no disrespect to him ofc).

Herd

Post by Herd »

Rian1 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:35 pm
Herd wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:21 am
Rian1 wrote:

Depending on his age, tell him If I was him I'd put a quid or two on it :D :D

Dare I say it will all unfold even before Santa comes if they lose to City and Chelsea.. on top of Barca.

Just an average manager who is 'coaching' a team of talented players. Of course he's bound to win any matches to below top 10 sides. Even Scott Parker would've been able to get a result (no disrespect to him ofc).
Rian I want to put money on it how do i go about it ,all ive seen is next manager to be sacked online ,I dont eve know if Hampstead has a bookies ,il find one on Holloway rd I guess ,gamblings one of the few vices i dont have ,which is nice !

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Herd.. if you live in Hampestead or anywhere there you won’t need to bet. You’re doing well for yourself! :D

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

The OGS backlash has started! Manure fans on Talksport calling him tactically naive and not experienced enough for the big games! Hopefully the start of a few weeks of fun at their expense.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:24 pm
The OGS backlash has started! Manure fans on Talksport calling him tactically naive and not experienced enough for the big games! Hopefully the start of a few weeks of fun at their expense.
:barscarf:

But no! :shock:

Are people now saying he's not the greatest tactical manager that has ever lived?! Wait. What? Next people will claim that run of wins coincided with old Rednose making the decisions for him during that run...... :lol:

Cant stand the fucking poster boy for peados looking little freak. The cheating little fucker will be unemployed again by Christmas. 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

MacManaman talked them up last night like thet were equal to or better than Barcelona. They ( Barcelona) may not be the team they were five or more years ago but the controlled the game their way for most of it. Any danger was self inflicted by indecision rather than United tearing them apart..
He also felt there was nothing wrong with Smalling barging shoulder first into Messi leaving him with cut in a couple of places. Tired of biased commentary .

Perryashburtongroves

goonertux wrote:
Hasn't the little *word censored* now lost something like 4 out of the last 5 matches? I'll keep saying it as it makes me laugh but they sacked a man with multiple league titles and two European Cups to his name and employed a man who was sacked by Cardiff. :D :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:07 am
goonertux wrote:
Hasn't the little *word censored* now lost something like 4 out of the last 5 matches? I'll keep saying it as it makes me laugh but they sacked a man with multiple league titles and two European Cups to his name and employed a man who was sacked by Cardiff. :D :D
Maybe he was just meant to be an interim manager and they were not expecting the results ( most of which Mourinho would have got anyway), maybe they were not expecting tbe adulation of the fans or the wankathon from the media..Maybe Utd were caught in the hype and now they have a long time to regret it..or sack him...Get a chair and the popcorn and enjoy.