The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The "Neil Mrs Doubtfire Warnock is a c*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:15 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:00 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:33 pm
goonersid wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:36 am
Cardiff City football club, their shameful hypocrisy over the Salah tragedy, when all they are really concerned about is finding a way out of paying the agreed transfer fee.
Wouldnt expect anything else from these leek munching Taffs!
Anything touched by that utter *word censored* of a human, Warncock, becomes a vile cesspit of filth in seconds. The only other human being capable of doing the same is Harry Redcunt.
And Hitler.

Ooh yeah motherfuckers I went there. 8)
"Adolf 'Itler, mate? Name rings a bell. Oh, yes, triffic little player, tried to get 'im on loan when I was wiv Pompey. 'Is missus woz 'avin none of it. Somefink to do wiv a dog called Blondie or wotnot. Some people said he woz a right trouble maker but I could have 'andled 'im no bovver. Just like that ovver Fascist I 'ad, Di Canio. I woulda stuck 'im up front wiv Crouchy and Defoe, would have bin bangin' 'em in, mate. Probably coulda 'ad a nice few bob off 'is mate Gobbles or whotever he was called to get the deal done. Triffic, mate. Did I ever tell you I coulda bin England manager?"
:coffeespit:

I think 'Arry has hacked Perry's account! :shock:

:lol:

Bradywasking

Re: The "Neil Colin Wànker Warnock is a c*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by Bradywasking »

Carraagher threw a coin into the Arsenal fans after it was thrown onto the pitch, it could have hit anyone but he didn't care. Same bloke spits at a child and her father for what was basically childish taunting after a game at Old Trafford.
Souness went into the centre circle of his club's most bitter rivals while managing in Turkey and planted a flag on the centre spot. This was immediately after winning a cup final there. This could (probably did) cause riots in one of the most volatile games in world football.
Gary Neville was caught on camera taunting Liverpool fans during a game some years back..
Yet last Sunday all three sat in moral judgement and condemnation of one idiot who ran onto the pitch at Arsenal.
Then last night on the Debate on Sky Sports Paul Merson called for pitch invaders to be tested for alcohol and drugs . Seriously Paul..?

John F

Post by John F »

"Adolf 'Itler, mate? Name rings a bell. Oh, yes, triffic little player,
I remember him wasn't he always putting his arm up trying to claim offside and didn't he play with only one ball.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Paul Scholes joins hid class of 92 mate Gary Neville after realising that sitting in a warm studio is easier than managing. 31 days into managing Oldham he quit and apparently done so by text not face to face.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:46 am
The Arsenal Way wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:26 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:24 pm
The Arsenal Way wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:43 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:46 pm
One thing that makes me think "you know there might just be a God" is the fact that an anagram of "Neil Warnock" is "Colin Wànker". It's just too perfect. Can't be a fluke. :lol:
Ffs. you just got that one?
you need to read social meeja more mate.

:roll: :banghead:

Ffs don't be a silly cùnt - that's been known for years. I'm tying it into the preceeding comments ffs. :roll:

Ffs.

Racist. :|
Liar. You were out of the loop. Admit it. Racist :roll: :twisted:

:roll:

:-P :lol:
Gaybo. :gayflag: :blah:

:shock:

:D :wink:
Hmmmmmm ????
Gaybo ????
Wanna share summit with us ????

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Julian Assange.

Just go away, be somebody else's problem. He's an Australian so why won't he go there?

He's pissed off America and Sweden, and now he's annoyed Ecuador so much that they won't give him asylum any more.

The judge today called him "a narcissist who cannot get beyond his own selfish interest". We don't need his type!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Andrew wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:16 pm
Julian Assange.

Just go away, be somebody else's problem. He's an Australian so why won't he go there?

He's pissed off America and Sweden, and now he's annoyed Ecuador so much that they won't give him asylum any more.

The judge today called him "a narcissist who cannot get beyond his own selfish interest". We don't need his type!

Yeah! These Bloody Hippies! :roll: :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Andrew wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:16 pm
Julian Assange.

Absolutely. Fuck him. :censored: Typical attention seeking snowflake cùnt. :censored:

"Ooh I'm entitled to know all government and military and intelligence service secrets".

No you are not, you fucking cùnt. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The Chav morons who sang an Islamaphobic song which refers to Mo Salah as a bomber..(A) because its wrong and (B) because it allows Liverpool FC and their fans to play the victim once again. So much so that the club have releases a statement about it..Did anyone see the statement from Liverpool FC about the Tweet from a Liverpool fan urging fellow supporters to sing " We've got Salah , the living Sala" during the game against Cardiff City..? I certainly didn't see one. I did see a fewTweets from Liverpool fans saying the origional Tweet was the work of a Man U fan who was trying to discredit Liverpool.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:40 am
The Chav morons who sang an Islamaphobic song which refers to Mo Salah as a bomber..(A) because its wrong and (B) because it allows Liverpool FC and their fans to play the victim once again. So much so that the club have releases a statement about it..Did anyone see the statement from Liverpool FC about the Tweet from a Liverpool fan urging fellow supporters to sing " We've got Salah , the living Sala" during the game against Cardiff City..? I certainly didn't see one. I did see a fewTweets from Liverpool fans saying the origional Tweet was the work of a Man U fan who was trying to discredit Liverpool.
There was deffo cockney accents heard on that tweet. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Couldn't happen to a Bigger *word censored*!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47968817

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Victim fans, no matter what we think of the spuds, they could never match those scouse bastards for being pure scum of the earth!!
Margaret Thatcher had the right idea during the Toxteth riots, when she wanted to just let them go unchallenged and let them butn their cesspit stinking scum hole to the ground.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

All the vapid biased agenda-driven meejia fucktards that went into orgasms of delight at the victims and the scum results and then could barely hide their hope that Valencia would fuck us over. Tossers. :roll: :censored:

I can't wait for the two sets of shitbag fans to humiliate the PL in Madrid with their scumbag behaviour. Nice kick in the hole to the meejia cùnts that have been sucking the cock off everything scum or victim related. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:02 am
All the vapid biased agenda-driven meejia fucktards that went into orgasms of delight at the victims and the scum results and then could barely hide their hope that Valencia would fuck us over. Tossers. :roll: :censored:

I can't wait for the two sets of shitbag fans to humiliate the PL in Madrid with their scumbag behaviour. Nice kick in the hole to the meejia cùnts that have been sucking the cock off everything scum or victim related. :censored:
Even in the build up to last night in Valencia SSN were declaring that "this could be Cech's last ever game " .Now for different reasons I hope they are right and it was Cech's last ever game. But they only wanted Arsenal beaten.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Mike Dean yet again.

WTF there he is in the Tranmere supporters home and away in the play offs. Bad enough (As all refs should not show preference for any team) But when Tranmere get through he stands on the top of one of the terrace and yells his head off.

Funny that 2 Forest Green players got sent off one per match. What a surprise with a PL ref watching on. Wonder which league the refs for the play offs will be next season.

Dean standing like that seems to have inspired some to jump over onto the pitch as well.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1128038877036535810

COME ON NEWPORT in the play off finals Pass me my tinpot please