Watford (A) PL 15/04 @ 20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: Watford (A) PL 15/04 @ 20:00

Post by the playing mantis »

I don’t think we would get corn holed in the CL as much as some imagine. Sure there could be some horror shows just as we have in the Europa, but imo European football is a t a very low standard currently.

Italian football is crap regardless of what Napoli do to us. Juventus are decent but nothing at all special. German football is In crisis as are it’s clubs, and both Madrid’s are no where near what they were and even Barca are on a slight decline but still the best in Europe. I think the fact so many English clubs have got so far says a lot about the current stat of football on the continent. Bat city and the victims the rest of English clubs are nothing special (we schooled spurs twice in the league ffs) .

If those counts win it I’m going into hiding. I still feel sick with fear and don’t trust city to get the job done.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:14 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:18 pm
Hello chaps, haven’t been on here since just after we got shot of the French clown. Like many on here, I wasn’t sure if blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......
:lol: :wink: :wink:

Hi mate. Welcome back! 8)

:lol: :lol:
To you, Stuart L and anyone else on here who doesn't appreciate my high-brow, in-depth, detailed and informative missives.....BASTARDS !!!

I always knew that I was too good for this place.

Thanks for the welcome back. I'd like to say it's nice to be back, but.............
:wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:16 am
Shit game. Good win. Fuck you fat elephant man. Watford fans sound desperate to be disliked or something. Pathetic losers. Comedy Two Arses is gash.
Excellent summing up DB 8) may I also add..They were shite...we were utter shite....game was a pile of shite.....but we dicked the wankers :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:18 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Shit game. Good win. Fuck you fat elephant man. Watford fans sound desperate to be disliked or something. Pathetic losers. Comedy Two Arses is gash.
Excellent summing up DB 8) may I also add..They were shite...we were utter shite....game was a pile of shite.....but we dicked the wankers :barscarf:
:lol:

Superb addition FG. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:18 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Yeah! What FG said! :high5:

ps: FUCKOff Deeney you ugly TWATT.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

I wonder if his qoute saying he likes to whack an arsenal player early to see who wants it ... Twat you don't tell the ref your gonna swing an arm and then do it in front of him :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:24 pm
I wonder if his qoute saying he likes to whack an arsenal player early to see who wants it ... Twat you don't tell the ref your gonna swing an arm and then do it in front of him :lol:
:lol:

You do if you are a brainless talentless Deeneytard. :lol: