Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

SydneyGooner

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by SydneyGooner »

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:13 pm

:barscarf:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:36 pm
SydneyGooner wrote:

Isn't it great that whole scum generations have never seen the scum win a title. And importantly those scum supporters who are old enough to remember when Middlesex's finest won the league in black and white are now OAPs and therefore slowly but surely shuffling off to meet their maker. This is what we call evolution, it is the way of the world and is a good thing. No doubt with the passing years the scum winning the title will just be remembered and rightly questioned as some mythical bullshit story. That's good too cos they are just a forgettable bunch of cu.nts.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:35 pm
StuartL wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:

Isn't it great that whole scum generations have never seen the scum win a title. And importantly those scum supporters who are old enough to remember when Middlesex's finest won the league in black and white are now OAPs and therefore slowly but surely shuffling off to meet their maker. This is what we call evolution, it is the way of the world and is a good thing. No doubt with the passing years the scum winning the title will just be remembered and rightly questioned as some mythical bullshit story. That's good too cos they are just a forgettable bunch of cu.nts.
I've likened it over the years to the moon landing - the only evidence is grainy black and white footage, and if it really did happen then why has it not happened again ?
Are any of the players still alive ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:58 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:

I've likened it over the years to the moon landing - the only evidence is grainy black and white footage, and if it really did happen then why has it not happened again ?
Ummmmmm..... you know they landed on the moon a further 5 times right?

So unfortunately the analogy does not work! :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:58 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:

Just had a quick look at that and it would appear that there are one or two of them left. I'm off for a shower as I feel decidely unclean now having spent about 30 seconds on a scum related site. :ewwwww:

I like your moon anology and the other manned landings which DB refers to were around the same time so you are clearly onto something cos surely any other photos will be grainy too and therefore corroborative of it (and probably the alleged scum title win) being fake :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Wrong thread !!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:36 pm
The practicalities don't add up. Look what the stadium move helped do to us for a decade. Tightened purse strings and keeping a past it manager in the job because he could balance the books.

And we are a far far bigger club with far more support, far more marketable, with a pedigree of winning, and a trophy haul as long as your arm - and most of it in colour! :lol:

These fuckwits are building a bigger stadium that costs more, with a smaller fan base and zero pedigree as winners and limited marketability.

They are fucked and they don't even know it. :lol:
I reckon they will be ok as long as they stay in the CL (bit like us in the decade following the move to the new stadium)
however they really will be fucked when they go back to Europa League football, as they have a smaller fanbase

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
The practicalities don't add up. Look what the stadium move helped do to us for a decade. Tightened purse strings and keeping a past it manager in the job because he could balance the books.

And we are a far far bigger club with far more support, far more marketable, with a pedigree of winning, and a trophy haul as long as your arm - and most of it in colour! :lol:

These fuckwits are building a bigger stadium that costs more, with a smaller fan base and zero pedigree as winners and limited marketability.

I reckon they will be ok as long as they stay in the CL (bit like us in the decade following the move to the new stadium)
however they really will be fucked when they go back to Europa League football, as they have a smaller fanbase
You do seem to stick up for them twats a fair bit Rob, I'm sure no one would be that sad to stay on a rivals fans forum this long but there are some proper sad people out there so what do I know.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

I just read that SSN will broadcast live from The New Toilet from 7.00am this morning.
Words fail me..

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:44 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

You do seem to stick up for them twats a fair bit Rob, I'm sure no one would be that sad to stay on a rivals fans forum this long but there are some proper sad people out there so what do I know.
I would have thought that if you look at the posts on this thread I have been far more anti Spurs than Liverpool.
I was delighted when they lost on Sunday, but i am sure a few on here would have been a little disappointed.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

The thought of those swamp dwelling *word censored* getting to the CL final makes me want to vomit. North London will be an unbearable place, might as well book a holiday if they make it.

By contrast, Pool winning it would be nothing more than mildly irritating. As I said earlier in the thread, it's not even a debate.

If there is any football justice the best team in Europe right now Barca should win it.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Let them have their moment. First time in their tiny history, we've done all that in 2006.

Them getting to the final will be a nuisance itself and we'll hear about it unless we win the EL but that's about it; a final at max for them. No doubt why Barcelona can't win it all unless they have a meltdown against Shitterpool.

Can't say I am not envy at the fact that they spent close to fuck all and have gone further than us in that competition whilst we got halted by Barca every fkn season.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

I fucking pray Barcelona beat Liverpool. Because Tottenham could beat Liverpool in a one off game at a neutral venue.

Mind you who I see no reason why anyone would assume Tottenham should roll Ajax, after all Ajax have knocked out Real Madrid and Juventus so far.

We should also be looking within this Ajax squad for transfer targets. Barcelona are already going to get De Ligt. But De Jong and Van de Beek possibly. The word is the Netherlands will enjoy a resurgence on the back of this young players in this Ajax team. Many of these young Ajax players will be some of the worlds best players in years to come

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

I work with the Dutch and although they are seen as the outsiders, are quietly confident they can win it outright.
Tottenham seem to think they are in the final already but they will get a real game against Ajax.