Wolves A Prem Weds 24th April KO 1945

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Wolves A Prem Weds 24th April KO 1945

Post by falkirk goon »

I wonder how this will go after yesterday's horror show :rubchin: I wonder what team Emery will pick?? If he plays that German helmet/fannyfart Mystify we are in the shit..equally so if he plays Elnanny.
3-1 wolves.
Ps they are shite...we are shite....game will no doubt be a huge pile of smelly shite..... :barscarf:

g88ner

Re: Wolves A Prem Weds 24th April KO 1945

Post by g88ner »

FFS if Elneny, Jenkinson or Mustafi play I'm done :x

in fact, I genuinely think Mustafi shouldn't be in the squad either to avoid amy temptation to play him. he may not be the worst defender all of the time but his consistent errors make him too high risk.

bomb the fucker out of the club now before he does anymore damage.

by the way, does anyway else get a tinge of anger at wenger every time Mustafi plays?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If we lose this then our chances of Top 4 are well and truly fuckeded. :?

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

1-1 for deffo!

g88ner - yes, Mustafi was a panic buy who has infested the club ever since day 1. El Neny as well, a bargain basement buy who probably can't even play in the basement!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Wolves have had a great season , but since the FA Cup semi final defeat they have been on an early holiday....Arsenal to improve on yesterday's debacle..3-1 away win...hopefully

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Fright Night. We won't win this......

I'm expecting Mustafi to play as well....Dick defended him so if he drops him now it will seem like he's being punished...like he's contradicting himself.

Anyway it's all too little too late, the Palace game was the season ender.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

TeeCee wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:19 pm
1-1 for deffo!

g88ner - yes, Mustafi was a panic buy who has infested the club ever since day 1. El Neny as well, a bargain basement buy who probably can't even play in the basement!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Result of our world wide scouting network , and they came up with these 2 fuckers.....cant make it up

Midz

Post by Midz »

The whole world can see what a *word censored* Mustafi is so surely Mr Emery can too.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:52 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:19 pm
1-1 for deffo!

Result of our world wide scouting network , and they came up with these 2 fuckers.....cant make it up
Hope it wasn't our recruiters who scouted those two because if they did I'd be really concerned with the scouting team. Just hope it was 'okay which players are available? We'll take these two'.

0-1 with shaky defence and Wolves still shook from the FA Cup loss and S'oton loss.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

I expect us to lose this. Our only chance is if the Wolves players are already on the beach, but I’m not sure their manager would allow that mentality.

They like to play on the break, move the ball quickly, with a high tempo and have fast mobile guys up front.

We’ll no doubt see Kos desperately trying to cover the whole back line, as usual, while the rest of the defence watch him. Our midfield will be walking back fairly smartly, so they get a good view too. Ozil will have a pair of opera glasses with him, so that he can observe while standing upfield in an offside position. Xhaka will be looking in the wrong direction, still bemused as to how many lucky stars he needs to thank, for somehow getting him a career as a professional footballer.

2-1 defeat at best.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Just think going into this game had PEA converted that penalty against Spurs almost 2 months ago we'd still be sitting third after the showers of shit at Everton and Sunday.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

We will probably lose 2 of our upcoming away games - this may be one of them. We are average at best. A draw would be a nice surprise but not much use to our 4th place quest. :barscarf: :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

So the expectation was, we would win our 2 remaining home games and hopefully nick a win somewhere away from home to help us into the top 4. Now we are trying to win our hardest away game to put us back to where we would have been had we won on Sunday, oh the joys of it all :banghead: Expecting a calamitous defeat with Emery showing he has been Wengered by playing Mustafi out of arrogance and zero footballing reason or logic.

augie

Post by augie »

g88ner wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:57 am
FFS if Elneny, Jenkinson or Mustafi play I'm done :x

in fact, I genuinely think Mustafi shouldn't be in the squad either to avoid amy temptation to play him. he may not be the worst defender all of the time but his consistent errors make him too high risk.

bomb the fucker out of the club now before he does anymore damage.

by the way, does anyway else get a tinge of anger at wenger every time Mustafi plays?

100% - I was only telling a non Gooner buddy of mine yesterday the story one of the Neville sisters had about how Valencia couldn't give the c.unt away before our former arrogant cock manager swooped in with a £35m offer :roll: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:

Prior to sunday's debacle I would have taken a draw from this, but now nothing less than a victory will suffice, especially when the pikey scum beat brighton tonight :cry: The problem is however, that I can no longer trust these c.unts to beat any team - they could turn out a performance like they did last week in naples when they comfortably beat napoli, but they are just as likely to phone in a performance and not turn up like they did against palace. Is sokratis back from his ban for this ? I really hope we have seen the last of rotation now

Sadly the best I can see happening is a 1-1 draw, and tbh I'm not even confident about that

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Just think going into this game had PEA converted that penalty against Spurs almost 2 months ago we'd still be sitting third after the showers of shit at Everton and Sunday.
That was our end of season right there. That miss has cost us a top 4 place and more importantly, would probably have meant spuds finishing 5th. So so gutted.