Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Manure under cunty cunter cuntgar is just like us under Wenger circa 2010-17. a

Midz

Post by Midz »

Fuck you Man Utd - so glad you lost...wankers!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Midz wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:03 pm
Fuck you Man Utd - so glad you lost...wankers!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I concur wholeheartedly 8)

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Looks like Ole lost the wheel already !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Well I had a good chortle at manure getting raped 4-0 by fucking Everton. :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:14 am
Me too ... even little Theo scored :barscarf:

Im a pessimistic bastard though so my fear is Man City will get the backlash of this on Wednesday and the dropped points for City will hand the title to stupid teeth (as you like to call him :D :lol: )

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:24 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:14 am
Me too ... even little Theo scored :barscarf:

Im a pessimistic bastard though so my fear is Man City will get the backlash of this on Wednesday and the dropped points for City will hand the title to stupid teeth (as you like to call him :D :lol: )
Yeah I think the manc derby is the title decider. I think citeh will win it but if they don't the media waknathon might give the victims a huge boost. But then Stupid Teeth is the ultimate bottler so I'm confident he'd fuck it.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What I want to see now is man $hitty rip the manureCuntbags a new one about 6- 0 would be worth a *****. :D

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Looks like many Utd fans interviewed on BBC would rather City win tonight to stop the victims winning the league! :rubchin:

That is Middlesex Swamp dwelling levels of bitterness, remember when the toilet lids had signs calling for their team to lose to Utd at OT in 1999 to stop Arsenal winning the league? :blah:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:58 pm
Looks like many Utd fans interviewed on BBC would rather City win tonight to stop the victims winning the league! :rubchin:

That is Middlesex Swamp dwelling levels of bitterness, remember when the toilet lids had signs calling for their team to lose to Utd at OT in 1999 to stop Arsenal winning the league? :blah:
Can't see anything wrong with that to be honest.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Me neither tbh. Not one of them so don't really know but reckon the Dippers are like the Scum to us and City are like the Chavs.

Anyway thankfully I don't have such a decision to make (yet unless the scouse scum play the Middlesex scum in the CL final) so fucking come on City. They can't piss me off twice in a week can they?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:04 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Me neither tbh. Not one of them so don't really know but reckon the Dippers are like the Scum to us and City are like the Chavs.

Anyway thankfully I don't have such a decision to make (yet unless the scouse scum play the Middlesex scum in the CL final) so fucking come on City. They can't piss me off twice in a week can they?
Excellent Analogy! :high5: :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

What chance the brass at manure sacking their new manager after half a season to try and get a proper manager in place for next season. That would be funny - a bit like those occasions when a sub manages to get subbed. They must be fucking worrried about the prospect of letting OGS spend some real money to try and rebuild their side. Disaster awaits.....hopefully.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Just want to say no matter how bad things are at Arsenal it is still ok, essential even, to laugh at Manure.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Remember just before Christmas Ole took over at Manure and in his first game they win 5-1 at Cardiff. It was football the United way and a star was home..Now on May 12th a mere five months later they have lost at home to a relegated Cardiff..Pun intended, it didn't take long for that wheel to turn.