Wolves A Prem Weds 24th April KO 1945

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
begeegs

Re: Wolves A Prem Weds 24th April KO 1945

Post by begeegs »

Loads of tippy tappy. The only difference between Emery's team and Wengers is that instead of trying to play in triangles around the middle, Arsenal are faffing around the wings and doing nothing with it.

Leno has been awful tonight. Two goals that he should do better. Goal one - wall is terrible and Leno is too far right. Goal two - Kos loses his marker and Leno bombs out. Goal three - Miki with a loose pass and a limp effort to regain the ball and Leno again.

It looks like Mustafi must have passed on something to Leno for this match.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Business end of the season and we have collapsed. Didn’t think we could sink much lower after Sunday but that 45 minutes was a disgrace. Starting to get seriousy worried about Emery now. Yes he has a massive job and needs to clear out so much dross but conceding 6 in a game and a half against Palace and wolves is pathetic. We’d be a laughing stock in the CL anyway if this is what we are producing.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

No need to worry about being embarrassed in the CL, we won't get within a million miles of it!!
We're good for 6th place and that's it. We need to shed half of this squad but they are worth a collective fuck all and we have the same to spend so we're stuck with most of these pussies next season. The ghost of Wenger lives on in three quarters of this squad.

This could end up 5-0

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Tap tap tap tap tap tap give it away....Tap tap tap tap tap tap give it away.....Tap tap tap tap tap tap give it away......jesus fucking christ we are shit.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Pace, movement and desire......all from Wolves. Fuck all from the pussies from Arsenal.

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

Feel sorry for fans but I suppose it would be a travesty if Iwobi, Mikitaryin, Mustafi, Ozil etc got into CL. They deserve this sort of humiliation, if it bothers them.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

3-0 down and at least 50% of our passes are backwards. :roll:

No-one has a clue.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Palace and tonight have been an absolute disgrace but ironically the rot actually set in at Watford last week in a game we won.

We were fucking abysmal that night and if they didn’t go down to 10 early on we’d have been on the end of a similar hiding that we’re currently enjoying.

I was fucking irate at full time in that game and felt completely irrational for feeling that way after a win but after the fucking abysmal, shameful pathetic performances over the last two games that feeling has been vindicated.

Fuck the lot of them, fucking bottle jobs.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:09 pm
Palace and tonight have been an absolute disgrace but ironically the rot actually set in at Watford last week in a game we won.

We were fucking abysmal that night and if they didn’t go down to 10 early on we’d have been on the end of a similar hiding that we’re currently enjoying.

I was fucking irate at full time in that game and felt completely irrational for feeling that way after a win but after the fucking abysmal, shameful pathetic performances over the last two games that feeling has been vindicated.

Fuck the lot of them, fucking bottle jobs.
exactly ....anyone with half a brain could see past that 1-0 Watford result....we were dire.....and just ready for a drubbing

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I wish I didn't care so much, if only I was like that 11 on the pitch......

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

This is really bad. Ozil has been absolutely shit yet again. I really can't wait to get shot of him. I swear that when he plays most of the time that he plays he offers nothing.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

my feelings about this bollox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvRYr2pEqpM

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

The way they are playing, I have a hard time seeing them taking any points from anyone. There really is no excuse to not even try and as an attacking force, I can see only a couple of people trying. Some do try, but are not at the required level. We really are crying out for someone who will try to beat a man.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

City 1 up.....my season is now about the victims not winning the PL.....and both them and the rags down the Rd getting bombed out of the CL. Nothing else matters.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Can't wait for Dicks reaction to this.........he can't dress this one up or say 'it's in our hands'......