Arsenal player of the season.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Arsenal player of the season.

Leno
16%
Sokratis
32%
Torreira
14%
Ramsey
11%
Lacazette
19%
Aubameyang
3%
Iwobble
5%

Total votes: 37

Retro Gunner

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by Retro Gunner »

Tending to think that this is scraping the same barrel we’ve scrapped for a few seasons now (Sanchez apart).

Anyway, toss up between Leno, Lacazette and Torreira for me.

augie

Post by augie »

Top 3 in the voting thus far are all players brought in under the new regime, which bears out the point that Dick wasn't left much to work with and is entitled to a few more transfer windows to sort this shitfest out

November_SSN

Post by November_SSN »

I voted Torreira because he's damn good, but c'mon, couldn't he try not to be banned from games? A player who isn't on the field makes no difference, no matter whether he's Pelé 2.0 or a blind dude in a wheelchair.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

November_SSN wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:37 pm
I voted Torreira because he's damn good, but c'mon, couldn't he try not to be banned from games? A player who isn't on the field makes no difference, no matter whether he's Pelé 2.0 or a blind dude in a wheelchair.

Is that who we’re getting to replace Ramsey ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ohhh! What Bitter, Bitter Irony It Is That Now When Rambo starts to play anywhere near decent he is jumping ship; and for a nice little earner.

I do not think it is any coincidence that now he is no longer being mis-coached/managed by that CuntVadgeWhore Wenger that his playing improves.

:?

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

Aaron Ramsey.The guy is leaving you would think he would coast through games like Ozil does but he still gives 100% unlike the rest of the shower of shite

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Ernie71 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:32 pm
Aaron Ramsey.The guy is leaving you would think he would coast through games like Ozil does but he still gives 100% unlike the rest of the shower of shite
Me and you then

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

100% of shit is still shit ffs. :roll:

Now he's leaving he's suddenly The Actual Messi and not just the shit for a decade Welsh Messi-Lite? :lol: :roll:

He had one half good season in 2014 and 4 or 5 good games this season. Everything else he's touched has been total shit..... flicks, backheels, stupid attempts at scoring goal of the season contenders and losing posession cheaply - all because his ego tells him he is top class even though he isn't, never has been, and never will be. :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:43 am
100% of shit is still shit ffs. :roll:

Now he's leaving he's suddenly The Actual Messi and not just the shit for a decade Welsh Messi-Lite? :lol: :roll:

He had one half good season in 2014 and 4 or 5 good games this season. Everything else he's touched has been total shit..... flicks, backheels, stupid attempts at scoring goal of the season contenders and losing posession cheaply - all because his ego tells him he is top class even though he isn't, never has been, and never will be. :roll:
Sorry old bean but you're wrong :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I would probably go for Sokratis because when he is in the side (apart from Wednesday) we have looked more solid in defence.
Without him the defence is non existent.

herbert

Post by herbert »

Ramsey for me
His attitude and the goal at Fulham :barscarf: top class

His most important goals are the fa cup winners but this one is my favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x000nEFfUpw

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Sokratis for me, think of the mess we'd be in without him, Leno is a close second but he still makes the odd mistake which shades it for Papa

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

No-one! They should scrap it this season because all of them are pussies.....soft, scared, pampered pussies who deserve fuck all. Any award should go to the fans who still don’t give up hope!! :?

LeftfootlegendGooner

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:54 am
No-one! They should scrap it this season because all of them are pussies.....soft, scared, pampered pussies who deserve fuck all. Any award should go to the fans who still don’t give up hope!! :?
Very true

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:50 am
TeeCee wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:54 am
Very true

Like many I have been pleased with the new guys Leno, Sokratis and Torreira.

But the APOTS is still up for grabs as far as I'm concerned. Anybody that shows the balls to get us over the line for top 4 or a win in the ropey cup can have the award as far as I'm concerned......even Iwobi :lol:

Just imagine, the Ropey cup, last minute against the Chavs and old bobble head knocks in the winner using his left arse cheek :lol: That would be his very own 'oops a daisy Martin Hayesy moment - Middlesbrough 89 :barscarf: