Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:33 am
I meant 100k :oops: :oops: :oops:

I absolutely support removing corruption in any organisation, but even more so in a small association fighting for equality with an association (the gaa) as corrupt and powerful as any mafia family in history. As for all the other stuff, why has it never been brought into the public domain ? Maybe I didn't make myself clear in the part you highlighted (although I did earlier in the post), but my argument is that loaning the fai 100k is in itself not a sacking offence, and I said that if people have other "dirt" on him then lets lay all the cards on the table so that we can see how deep the corruption goes.
Btw (and you probably know this already) Delaney's father was treasurer of the fai many moons ago, and he was forced to resign over some corruption over tickets going to touts - seems it runs through the family :lol:

ps - that Dublin power gang thing came from pat dolan who is himself part of that Dublin power circle - it was not my suggestion so don't go all "culchie vendetta" thing with me :lol:
:lol:

You know me augs - always on the culchie vendetta! :D :wink:

Here's a few more snippets of Delaney's corruption....

The €100,000 to the FAI isn't the only dodgy loan from this mutt Delaney. He also loaned €250,000 to a property development company - that he owns a 25% share in. :roll:

Another part owner of that company is Hillary Quinlan who had to step down from the board of Irish Water after it emerged he was the ministerial driver for Dept of the Environment minister Paudie Coffey. :oops: :D

While this cùnt Delaney was dishing out loans all over the shop the (let's not forget) partly state-funded FAI were paying his €3k a month rent on a mansion. OUR TAXES were being used to pay this millionaire's rent. :censored:

The reason Delaney was allowed set up his own new job is he knows where the bodies are buried and that board of corrupt cùnts are all terrified of what he can reveal. Crooks every single one of them with Delaney the Tony Soprano of the bunch. :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

If anyone on here is involved in this, or if they know anyone involved in this, can you or them please fcuk off and die ? You are an embarrassment to our club and it's genuine supporters

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -transfer/

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:14 pm
If anyone on here is involved in this, or if they know anyone involved in this, can you or them please fcuk off and die ? You are an embarrassment to our club and it's genuine supporters

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -transfer/
It's a piss take I'd say. Either a scum fan, or a reporter with a chip on his shoulder, or maybe even one of ours trying to be funny, has set that up.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

It's been mentioned on here before but it's beyond pathetic that when Alex Scott is on sky, her list of achievements aren't displayed with 'Arsenal ladies' beside it. Saying she won x amount of PL titles as though she won the actual male equivalent :roll: Are sky that PC, there will be complaints if they tell the actual truth.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:40 am
It's been mentioned on here before but it's beyond pathetic that when Alex Scott is on sky, her list of achievements aren't displayed with 'Arsenal ladies' beside it. Saying she won x amount of PL titles as though she won the actual male equivalent :roll: Are sky that PC, there will be complaints if they tell the actual truth.
Yep. They are. :roll:

The women's PL is about as real an achievement as an Under 12s boys league winning trophy ffs. :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:55 pm
BFG4 wrote:

The women's PL is about as real an achievement as an Under 12s boys league winning trophy ffs. :lol:

Did you guys over the water get Harry's Heroes on the telly last month - the England old boys lost to a decent kids youth team so Harry got the Palace ladies team in and the old boys won 2 - 1. Imagine the speed of Razor Ruddock and there you have the pace of the womens game :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:35 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
BFG4 wrote:

Did you guys over the water get Harry's Heroes on the telly last month - the England old boys lost to a decent kids youth team so Harry got the Palace ladies team in and the old boys won 2 - 1. Imagine the speed of Razor Ruddock and there you have the pace of the womens game :roll:
Oh my word..... :oops: :coffeespit:

Did not see it but we get all your channels over here. What channel was it on - I'll deffo keep an eye out for a repeat showing. :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 5:40 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
BFG4 wrote:

Did not see it but we get all your channels over here. What channel was it on - I'll deffo keep an eye out for a repeat showing. :D
It was on ITV over a couple of nights. Easy watching with Merse, Seaman and Parlour involved along with Ruddock, Le Tiss and a few others.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Probably mentioned on here before but this thing of not celebrating scoring against a former club is ridiculous..Maybe it is acceptable if you grew up in an area and supported the local club before playing for them but then you moved on to bigger things.
If a goal is not celebrated as a mark of respect to the former club and its supporters then to a degree are you not disrespecting your current club and fans..? Suarez had no difficulty last night had he ?

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 5:40 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
BFG4 wrote:

It’s on YouTube, ruddock is some size, 😳

augie

Post by augie »

augie

Post by augie »

At least we have one modern rule bollocks that we can enjoy

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ed-by-fifa

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:24 pm

Nice. 8) :lol:

That horrible little pimped club personifies so much of what is wrong with the modern game.

Maybe we should respect them though - because they have had some good players and a successful manager at one point. :oops: :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:28 pm
augie wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:24 pm

Nice. 8) :lol:

That horrible little pimped club personifies so much of what is wrong with the modern game.

Maybe we should respect them though - because they have had some good players and a successful manager at one point. :oops: :roll:

Nearly choked when I read that statement earlier :roll: :oops: :oops:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

The Female squad for the World Cup has been announced individually by Celebrities * :banghead: :banghead:

Seriously wtf is wrong with the manager or FA announcing it

* some of whom I have no idea who they are