Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:24 pm
........unless of course we get Prince DeShawn or Prince Jamal :twisted:
:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:40 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:09 pm
Bloody French - you trust them to look after a famous old church and they let the fucking thing burn down :roll:

Fortunately for them we all know the name of a man who can single handedly build big buildings :lol:
I had a hunch you would say that. :D

Yeah motherfuckers I went there. :box:
Hmmmm :rubchin: That rings a bell. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:00 am
Herd wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:11 pm
I did qualify it by saying in my experience ie the ones I've come across.
There's good n bad but for me the Spanish are rapidly challenging the Nordiques for third spot in Herds dislike list but have a long way to go catch up with German Swiss and Afrikaans .
Have to admit I've only ever liked one Afrikaans of the several I've met over the years (and he was a Gooner). The rest were just full on proud racists.

One really good looking girl I met at a meeting was particularly appalling. I asked her how she liked Oireland and she responded with "Oh it's really nice but you are letting in too many n***ers. They will ruin your country". Have to admit it was one of the few times in my life that I was left speechless. :|

Still they can't all be racists can they? :?
Never mind the spanish/afrikaaans and othe rbastards...you forgot about the feckin' SCOUSE CUNTBAGS! Every Single One of them is a C.U.N.T

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:56 pm
Royal baby news coverage.....fuck right off. Wall to wall coverage about a non event, give me strength.

The royals don't really leave me up nor down and there's plenty of idiots higher on my shit list but jesus it's just a friggin baby :x
Might have taken an interest if they had streamed the birth live :-P

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:47 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Royal baby news coverage.....fuck right off. Wall to wall coverage about a non event, give me strength.

The royals don't really leave me up nor down and there's plenty of idiots higher on my shit list but jesus it's just a friggin baby :x
:fotosmiley: smile love

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:00 pm
StuartL wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

How can Danny Baker claim he didn't think that tweet would be construed as racist..? FFS it is snowflake generation and he claims he didn't see the connection..

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:36 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

How can Danny Baker claim he didn't think that tweet would be construed as racist..? FFS it is snowflake generation and he claims he didn't see the connection..
I heard the commotion before I saw the actual picture and I was expecting it to be much much worse tbh. The whole thing is daft, he is daft for not thinking it through to it's logical conclusion and those who are offended by it well we know they're beyond daft.

What would they have called the The Monkeys if they'd had a black guy in it - would the 'monkeying around' lyrics have been banned by now. Surely some entitled priviledged twat at Cambridge would have feinted with indignation over that.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:10 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

I heard the commotion before I saw the actual picture and I was expecting it to be much much worse tbh. The whole thing is daft, he is daft for not thinking it through to it's logical conclusion and those who are offended by it well we know they're beyond daft.

What would they have called the The Monkeys if they'd had a black guy in it - would the 'monkeying around' lyrics have been banned by now. Surely some entitled priviledged WHITE twat at Cambridge would have feinted with indignation over that.
Fixed that for ya mate. :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:53 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:10 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:

What would they have called the The Monkeys if they'd had a black guy in it - would the 'monkeying around' lyrics have been banned by now. Surely some entitled priviledged WHITE twat at Cambridge would have feinted with indignation over that.
Fixed that for ya mate. :wink:
:lol:

you missed out middle class :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Micro managing bosses get right on my tits. :censored:

Im a project manager and I know my fucking job. I've been through 3 different government departments successfully managing projects and have 15 years private sector experience too and now I have this fucking moron bimbo cùnt bitch trying to micro manage me and my entire project team. :censored:

She is singlehandedly demotivating what was a great team of people. And she doesn't even have a decent pair of tits. :censored:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:39 pm

Im a project manager and I know my fucking job. I've been through 3 different government departments successfully managing projects and have 15 years private sector experience too and now I have this fucking moron bimbo cùnt bitch trying to micro manage me and my entire project team. :censored:

She is singlehandedly demotivating what was a great team of people. And she doesn't even have a decent pair of tits. :censored:
Turned my back on management in August 2016 when working as Production Manager for an Engineering Company.
Was pissed off with directors who had employed me to implement Lean manufacturing, blocking it at every opportunity!
Working 70 hours a week for a salary, listening to same directors and accountants moaning about output, whilst they flew business class to America, when they hadn’t paid their suppliers for months, resulting in the company’s accounts being suspended!
I now have no professional ambition whatsoever!
“back on the tools”, I have no responsibility other than turn up on time, do your job and don’t act the bollocks!
Can honestly say I’ve been more content this last 3 years than I was the previous 15-20.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:40 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Turned my back on management in August 2016 when working as Production Manager for an Engineering Company.
Was pissed off with directors who had employed me to implement Lean manufacturing, blocking it at every opportunity!
Working 70 hours a week for a salary, listening to same directors and accountants moaning about output, whilst they flew business class to America, when they hadn’t paid their suppliers for months, resulting in the company’s accounts being suspended!
I now have no professional ambition whatsoever!
“back on the tools”, I have no responsibility other than turn up on time, do your job and don’t act the bollocks!
Can honestly say I’ve been more content this last 3 years than I was the previous 15-20.
Interestingly I've never felt the job satisfaction as a manager that I did in my early days on the tools. Fair fucks to you sid.

Financially I can't afford not to have this job so added to dealing with this fucking brain dead cùnt whore bimbo there is this all pervading feeling of being trapped. I have a 14 year old and a 15 year old that will be going to college in a few years and in good old rip off Oireland that is going to cost the fucking Earth. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Entitled inconsiderate cùnts that wrap themselves around safety poles on Dublin trams preventing other passengers from getting a hand on. The pole comes out of the ground as a single pole and then expands into 4 poles. Usually about 6 or 8 people can then stand around each pole and hold on for safety.

These cùnts wrapping their arm around them take up two poles with some fat bastards taking up three. My new technique for dealing with these ignorant entitled cùnts is to grab the pole right beside them and drive my knuckles into their arm.

Act the cùnt? Go to work with a sore arm. 8)

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

According to the prostrate cancer advert, 1 man dies every 45 minutes. The eharmony dating advert declares, "love is found every 40 minutes". Those prostrate cancer widows don't hang around do they? Got one lined up 5 minutes before the man croaks it.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I fucking hope its not the DWP, child maintenance department. Now they really get on my tits :censored: sinister department :censored:

I've been through that experience a couple of time in the retail sector. It's only cos you're good at you job and a new boss like to take down the better ones down to bring in their own people. Take it to your HR department.