Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Clash

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Clash »

If anything I'm now even more desperate for Man City to win the title on Sunday!

We need Liverpool hungry in this final. We need them to go all out to make sure they have something to show for their efforts this season! Its well known Liverpool really want the PL and if they get it then they might just lose their focus and with Klopps record in finals thats the last thing we need.

Football is rife with examples of teams that have just won titles losing a final soon afterwards! Chelsea against us a couple of years ago being one.

So City as champions will (IMO) mean there is a better chance of that unmentionable thing not happening!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Clash wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:25 am
If anything I'm now even more desperate for Man City to win the title on Sunday!

We need Liverpool hungry in this final. We need them to go all out to make sure they have something to show for their efforts this season! Its well known Liverpool really want the PL and if they get it then they might just lose their focus and with Klopps record in finals thats the last thing we need.

Football is rife with examples of teams that have just won titles losing a final soon afterwards! Chelsea against us a couple of years ago being one.

So City as champions will (IMO) mean there is a better chance of that unmentionable thing not happening!

Blimey, good point. Hadn’t thought about that.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

totally agree with this.

I have been neutral all season on the City v Liverpool title race, but I'm with City all the way now.
Surely they can beat Brighton, anyone can do that.... :oops:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Fuck Spurs. Absolutely fuck them. They have scraped their way through to the final with lucky scrappy late goals all the way through, massive luck and VAR bollocks.

Liverpool have I would begrudgingly admit undoubtedly deserved it. Outclassed Bayern and Barca over two legs.

They’ve played Spurs off the park twice this season so here’s to a third time to make up for City nicking the title off them and us winning the Europa League hopefully!

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Without VAR Spurs would have been out against City, then they have won both the qtr and semi finals on the totally gay away goals rule, both ties with late goals inc. a 96' minute goal against Ajax.. surely their luck has to run out in the final(!!!), then again I said the same when Chavski were getting through games against Barca who hit the post 4 times in the two legs when they went on to win it..

I think the thing is you just have to be able to defend to some extent, that is why in our 20 odd years we never got anywhere in the CL, sure you need lots of luck like Spuds and Chavski had but they do/did at least have reasonable defenders, despite all the goals, where as we were always shocking in that dept. so we would end up losing before we even got a chance to get 'lucky'.

Still think we were robbed when Liverpool beat us 4-2, other than that is was mostly self inflicted.

:censored:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:02 am
Without VAR Spurs would have been out against City, then they have won both the qtr and semi finals on the totally gay away goals rule, both ties with late goals inc. a 96' minute goal against Ajax.. surely their luck has to run out in the final(!!!), then again I said the same when Chavski were getting through games against Barca who hit the post 4 times in the two legs when they went on to win it..

I think the thing is you just have to be able to defend to some extent, that is why in our 20 odd years we never got anywhere in the CL, sure you need lots of luck like Spuds and Chavski had but they do/did at least have reasonable defenders, despite all the goals, where as we were always shocking in that dept. so we would end up losing before we even got a chance to get 'lucky'.

Still think we were robbed when Liverpool beat us 4-2, other than that is was mostly self inflicted.

:censored:
Too true. The only time we came close was when the Champions League final team of '06 went a record 10 straight games without conceding under Keown's defensive management. Conceded only 4 goals throughout the whole competition in which fucking half of them came in the final. :banghead:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I still hate the mousers more than the spuds and were it an fa cup final or any other game then I would be favouring a spud win!
But for them to win the clge is unthinkable in the extreme, the mousers have the tee shirt so fuck it one more wont matter and we can all move on next season, but a spud clge win?? has far reaching consequences that I can barely contemplate

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Irony of sick fucking ironies.... it seems only mousers want their team to win the CL final..... oh and Arsenal fans..... :oops:

My football team has a smattering of fans of various clubs - mostly The Arsenal, manure, victims, Leeds, plus 1 chav, and bizarrely 1 Toon. No scum fans thankfully. Every fucker wants the scum to win because of the victim / Stupid Teeth hate.... except the couple of victims and us couple of Gooners. :oops:

The thought of having to hope the vastly fucking over rated Stupid Teeth and his shower of diving cùnts finally win a major trophy is sickening.... but the alternative is inconceivable. :x

I nearly had to slap the snot out of one of my fellow Arsenal supporting team mates at training last night.... he opined that "maybe the scum winning it instead of Stupid Teeth might not be the worst result.... for humanity like....." :shock: We play our last game tomorrow and if I get a chance I'm gonna chop the cùnt down.... :lol: :wink:

This is probably the worst final line up in the history of football. Victims vs scum. Sometimes football is just like a rugby player. It sucks balls. :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

goonersid wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:38 pm
I still hate the mousers more than the spuds and were it an fa cup final or any other game then I would be favouring a spud win!
But for them to win the clge is unthinkable in the extreme, the mousers have the tee shirt so fuck it one more wont matter and we can all move on next season, but a spud clge win?? has far reaching consequences that I can barely contemplate
that is actually a good point - I couldn't really care less when the spuds won the league cup thing about a decade ago.
even them winning the league would be just about bearable because we have won it so many more times.

the CL though is something else - this is the ultimate nightmare. something that I hadn't even thought possible until they reached the semi final stage.

come on Liverpool !!!! :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'll tell you right now I have this awful overwhelming fucking gut feeling the scum are gonna win this. :shock: :x

Against any other club and manager I'd bet against Poxychinos winning his only trophy of a decade long "career" but the fact he's up against the biggest bottler in world football in Stupid Teeth scares the living fucking Christ out of me tbh. :worried:

I'm putting €20 on the scum winning it so if the ultimate nightmare comes true at least I'll get a few quid out of it as some form of compensation. I advise you all to do the same..... :|

Jesus..... it's come to this...... :|

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Bin dipping mousers to win all day long, will always hate the scum. Sorry chaps but it’s in my blood scum will always bring out the worst in me.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Barcafuckinlona are to blame for this horrendous scenario imo :x useless ringpieces had the dippers hung drawn and quartered then they shitted their shorts in dipperland :cry: Had it been Barca in the final I would 100% have them.to win it no matter who they played..one off game in Spain :rubchin: probably an easy Barca win,however it's red dippers v scum..I fucking despise Liverpool and their wanky fanbase and I was delighted citeh seen it out to win the title :barscarf: but I want the dippers to win in Madrid against that shower of :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

To have to choose between the 2 teams/clubs/fans I hate the most is fuggin AWFUL - Just Guggin depressing.

BUT

I simply cannot abide by the nightmare of scum winning the CL - That IS the stuff of Nightmares. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :(

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Wont watch the game, will have phone swiched off and will watch music videos on youtube and get pished!
Will check sports headlines on ceefax on Sunday morning, thus avoiding text messages on my phone until I know which of the scummy bastards has won!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

goonersid wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:19 pm
Wont watch the game, will have phone swiched off and will watch music videos on youtube and get pished!
Will check sports headlines on ceefax on Sunday morning, thus avoiding text messages on my phone until I know which of the scummy bastards has won!
That’s a good plan Sid - May do the same, avoid the anguish completely till it’s all over.
May still be drunk from Thursday night anyway :rubchin: