Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Clash »

This fucking Allez Allez Allez song that is sweeping around grounds in this country is doing my head in :banghead:

In typical Scouser style the Liverpool Echo is crediting Liverpool fans with coming up with it when it was around long before that but I HATE it ... even the West Brom fans are singing it.

The moment I hear this from Arsenal fans I will start swinging :hammer: :box:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:17 pm
This fucking Allez Allez Allez song that is sweeping around grounds in this country is doing my head in :banghead:

In typical Scouser style the Liverpool Echo is crediting Liverpool fans with coming up with it when it was around long before that but I HATE it ... even the West Brom fans are singing it.

Agreed...........BUT the citeh version does seem to hit a nerve with the victims :lol:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... g-15840571

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:01 pm
Clash wrote:

Agreed...........BUT the citeh version does seem to hit a nerve with the victims :lol:

Some of the Liverpool fans are claiming it was an insult to Sean Cox the Irish Liverpool attacked outside Anfield by Roma fans...Obviously it wasn't, and even if was distasteful by the City players remember they sat on a coach that was bombarded with bottles etc on it's way into Anfield last season..Maybe they dislike those lovable Scouse rascals.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Clash wrote:

Well found Jock :lol: Funny how their famed ''sense of humour'' and ''wit'' deserts them the moment they're on the receiving end.

Maybe its in bad taste, I don't know the details. But as BWK says, the City players have had direct contact with the side to Liverpoool fans that you don't hear enough about so a bit of resentment towards them is perfectly natural.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:44 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Clash wrote:

Well found Jock :lol: Funny how their famed ''sense of humour'' and ''wit'' deserts them the moment they're on the receiving end.

Maybe its in bad taste, I don't know the details. But as BWK says, the City players have had direct contact with the side to Liverpoool fans that you don't hear enough about so a bit of resentment towards them is perfectly natural.

Those cheeky scousers love getting a bit back don't they :lol:

I think they've just got to accept that too much of football finds them dislikable for the abuse directed at them to be a mistake. The truth hurts sometimes so maybe they just have to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror...............and lose the shell suits, taches and perms :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

They take the term "professional victim" to new levels. :roll: :censored:

Their club motto should be "Always offended never responsible".

I think the Latin for that is "ipso victimus, cunticus maximus". 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:42 am

I think the Latin for that is "ipso victimus, cunticus maximus la". 8)
Slight adjustment for you :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:02 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

And another...….

"Always offended, Never responsible, And addicted to grief"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:02 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

Aye aye aye calm down our Gary! :box: :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

I lost count how many times today, when there was any talk about the domestic treble never having been done before, that I heard some wet fucking sap on the BBC add ‘’in the men’s game’’ at the end. Then the BBC news tells us that Man City are the first men’s team to have done the treble :banghead:

Message to the BBC: WOMENS FOOTBALL DOES NOT COUNT!

I’m so sick of them treating that appalling spectacle as though it’s of equal merit. It is irrelevant and not worthy of entering any football discussion.

Modern football is absolute bollocks enough already without heaping this pile of shite on us.

Far from being respectful, truthful and being able to discuss things in a mature way ... women are actually being patronised and treated like children. We are all meant to play this game where we pretend what they do is much better and more important than what it really is - and not tell the truth because it might hurt their feelings and discourage them.

And far from being a quiet summer we’ve now got the bloody women’s World Cup to look forward to :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clash wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:52 pm
I lost count how many times today, when there was any talk about the domestic treble never having been done before, that I heard some wet fucking sap on the BBC add ‘’in the men’s game’’ at the end. Then the BBC news tells us that Man City are the first men’s team to have done the treble :banghead:

I’m so sick of them treating that appalling spectacle as though it’s of equal merit. It is irrelevant and not worthy of entering any football discussion.

Modern football is absolute bollocks enough already without heaping this pile of shite on us.

Far from being respectful, truthful and being able to discuss things in a mature way ... women are actually being patronised and treated like children. We are all meant to play this game where we pretend what they do is much better and more important than what it really is - and not tell the truth because it might hurt their feelings and discourage them.

And far from being a quiet summer we’ve now got the bloody women’s World Cup to look forward to :roll:
Annoying this fucking PC brigade all towing the political line for the sake of their jobs, Lineker included

What annoyed me on a similar vein was a woman Footballer receiving some award or other and was saying she had received the same award as Pele.....

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:29 am
Clash wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:52 pm

Annoying this fucking PC brigade all towing the political line for the sake of their jobs, Lineker included

What annoyed me on a similar vein was a woman Footballer receiving some award or other and was saying she had received the same award as Pele.....
Maybe it was for services to erectile dysfunction ? :rubchin:

augie

Post by augie »

Cant find the exact link online, but this is the headline from the story in today's Sunday Mirror

"Chelsea Ladies head coach Emma Hayes wants Maurizio Sarri's job - if he is sacked this summer"

Stupid mare should keep her fantasies for when she is on her back at home :roll: Can you imagine the rodgering she would have got if she walked into the dressing room when pikey terry was captain ? He'd have had her bent over the physio table before she could say the words team talk :lol:

All seriousness though, some cuntin club will sooner or later want to be seen as the club that is the first to employ a female manager - would you bet against our club being the fools that jumped first ??

augie

Post by augie »

Modern football, a world where footballers think that they are an authority on everything

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... n-16164320

This isn't me disagreeing with the his beliefs or comments, but surely bellend has more important things to focus on instead of American laws that don't affect him ? :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:13 am
Cant find the exact link online, but this is the headline from the story in today's Sunday Mirror

"Chelsea Ladies head coach Emma Hayes wants Maurizio Sarri's job - if he is sacked this summer"

Stupid mare should keep her fantasies for when she is on her back at home :roll: Can you imagine the rodgering she would have got if she walked into the dressing room when pikey terry was captain ? He'd have had her bent over the physio table before she could say the words team talk :lol:

All seriousness though, some cuntin club will sooner or later want to be seen as the club that is the first to employ a female manager - would you bet against our club being the fools that jumped first ??
Stupid cùnt. :roll:

The bint, not you augie!

Well, you just a little bit too. :lol: :wink: :wink: