Cech-in or Petr-out

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Cech-in or Petr-out

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm at that Alex Mong point with old Kryten Features. I see his name as a starter on the team sheet and my heart sinks. :roll:

But not as much as when I see Comedy Fucking Iwobi on the team sheet. :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:30 am
I'm at that Alex Mong point with old Kryten Features. I see his name as a starter on the team sheet and my heart sinks. :roll:

But not as much as when I see Comedy Fucking Iwobi on the team sheet. :censored:
Cech
Mustafi
Xhaka

When I see those three names on the team sheet, I immediately think I should put on a Three Stooges film and give myself laughs of a different kind. Iwobi is close behind that list and to think these four mongs have become regular players over the past few years is an indication of why we've sunk to the depths that we have. Sadly its only the first one where there seems to be any sort of immediate exit plan

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Took 4 minutes for us to nearly concede with a mix-up between him and Koscielny.

After an hour he replicated gifting United the third goal by again cushioning a tame bouncing back pass of a shot right out into the danger zone.

Even in a game with next to nothing to do he is a walking disaster.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

northbank123 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:50 pm
Took 4 minutes for us to nearly concede with a mix-up between him and Koscielny.

After an hour he replicated gifting United the third goal by again cushioning a tame bouncing back pass of a shot right out into the danger zone.

Even in a game with next to nothing to do he is a walking disaster.
The fucker was lucky BATE players don't have that quality sense of positioning themselves because if they were we would flying back with a 2-0 deficit to overturn. Prime example of the fact that he doesn't learn. Same position as United and he still did the same exact thing.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Insanely he was our best player against Renne. :shock:

But then given the overall team performance if my dead granny had been lying there on the pitch she might have pipped him to that accolade..... :shock:

Kryten Features is still a complete liability and good riddance.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

So the Czech fannybulge retires 8) 4yrs too late the useless ringpiece.Good riddance ya chav *****.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

It seems fitting that this thread be deleted for ever as we confine the twat to the anals of history :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:45 pm
It seems fitting that this thread be deleted for ever as we confine the twat to the anals of history :wink:
I see what you did there! :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

It seemed rather fitting for old helmet head who I shall never refer to again as of right now :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Oh! The irony that we all feared he would be the one to lose us the game and yet he prevented it from being 6 or 7 - 1.

Still glad he's fuckked off mind. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:12 am
Oh! The irony that we all feared he would be the one to lose us the game and yet he prevented it from being 6 or 7 - 1.

I still think two of those goals were saveable... :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:11 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:12 am

I still think two of those goals were saveable... :wink:
I concur..any saves he made Leno would've made and I'm confident Leno wouldn't have let 4 in either..Dick made a *word censored* of it picking the chav *****,it sent out totally the wrong message from the get go.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Cech set for a director role now at scum low life club chelsea....

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Officially announced as the chavs new "technical and performance" advisor :roll:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... e-advisor

I've seen some shit between the sticks for us down through the years but nobody as bad as this chav C.UNT :banghead:

Thanks for the memories Petr...

phpBB [video]

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

What an absolute prick this man was, is and always will be. It's fucking scandalous that he played for us and fucking disgusting that we've paid him a fortune to be on a retirement holiday for four years or whatever it is. Never liked the *word censored* and never will. Always a chav for me.