Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

SteveO 35

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by SteveO 35 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:39 pm
Oh great cheers for that Clash...
STEVE??!!!!!!!! HELP ME
Have a drink on me pal. Never in doubt !

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Fuck em. The week just got a lot better !!. :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf:

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Just got home from a night down the club. I have never felt so torn in my life tonight but have to admit I cheered those two bin dipper goals like crazy!!!

I can live through the bin dippers claiming a 6th european cup but never a spuds 1st. We would never, ever have heard the end of that. I hate that I am revelling in thier biggest loss rather then our wins but fuck me I will take that rather than the consequences.

Guy's,
We dodged a massive bullet tonight. We have to make sure it does not happen again.

After a week in spain I can go back into work tomorrow with a half smile on my face.

RIP Reyes (always an Invicible).

Clash

Post by Clash »

Thank fuck for that indeed! A letter on behalf of us all:

Dear fuck,

Thanks for that!

yours sincerely

The Gooners

PS. never let that happen again.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Didnt watch it but a mate told me it was a shit final.

Sounds like the perfect outcome. Spurs lose, the english media cant ***** themselves into oblivion about how great the PL is and podgy potch is still potless. The fat fuck!

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

shu wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:34 pm
Yes thank fuck for that , would have been a joke if shite who haven’t won the league since 16 years after WW2 ended won .

As for the victims , when they last won the league I was young :barscarf:
Technically they've never won the League, afterall football didn't start until what, '92 :wink:

John F

Post by John F »

I cannot get that four tops song out of my mind this morning "the scum were going loco with Moussa Sissoko as he kept his arm up too long".

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Can we now please go back to hating Liverpool...Didn't see the game but to me Liverpool was the lesser of two evils.
Nothing sums up Liverpool's plastic Oirish support more than a comment on our work WhatsApp. Apparently Niall Quinn referencing Sean Cox ( Liverpool fan injured by Roma thugs last year) prove how classy LFC are..
A former Arsenal,Man City,Sunderland and Ireland striker mentioning the name of an Irish Liverpool supporter makes Liverpool FC a classy club. God I despise them.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I didn't watch any of the game,thank fuck they lost :barscarf: won't be watching any highlights..dippers did the job but they're still ringpieces.Glad the seasons over.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I'm more relieved than happy ,I actually found myself watching the second half and I NEVER watch them.
Liverpool were absolutely crap and any half decent team would have beaten them but thank god they didn't !
As soon as the final whistle went it was off with the TV I couldn't even gloat at the god forbids crying !

Let the rebuilding of Arsenal begin !

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:44 pm
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:39 pm
Oh great cheers for that Clash...
STEVE??!!!!!!!! HELP ME
Have a drink on me pal. Never in doubt !
Cheque’s in the post for counselling fees!
Life can get back to normal now. No point people saying ‘I told you so’, hundreds of examples of games turning out differently than predicted over the years and in a shit final like that anything can happen.
Not happy just relieved...for the time being until it all starts again in August!
Have a good summer boys and girls

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ended up watching it...... thank fuck for that result but what a shit game. It shows how far the standard in the PL has dropped that these two teams were 2nd and 3rd (one of them losing 13 games in the process) and then they put on a display like that in the CL final. Awful. Any half decent European side would have hammered the victims. :roll:

The CL has been devalued immensely by the fact that 2 teams contested this final that have never won the modern version of their domestic title and indeed haven't won any version of their domestic title in 29 and 58 years..... joke of a competition. :oops: :roll:

Offside

Post by Offside »

It's a relief that Spurs didn't win it but a victory for Liverpool can never be a win for Arsenal.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Never been so nervous watching a game that didn’t involve the Arsenal. Happen to be on the Wirral this weekend, so watched it in a boozer full of Liverpool supporters. I make no apology for admitting that I celebrated that second goal going in almost as much as they did !
Crap game and must be the worst that Liverpool have played all season. As Eboué says, forget all the reassurances that the scum could never have won this, because anything can happen in a one off and particularly when the level of the game is as piss poor as that was. Until that late second goal, I was sure that the scum would equalise....they had plenty of opportunities, but their final ball was thankfully always poor....and if they had, I think they’d have won it.

Liverpool winning doesn’t really bother me. They’d won it five times, now it’s six....meh.

Anyway, natural order restored, as the front wheel skids win nothing and hopefully their manager, Kane and one or two others sod off. Comes to something when we’re reduced to worrying about what that lot are doing....that used to be their job. Fuck Kroenke.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

How long from the kick off was the penalty given? 31 seconds.....?

https://youtu.be/zU0-omTR1Ps