End of season poll

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Emery?

Keep him
70%
Sack him
30%

Total votes: 33

OneBardGooner

Re: End of season poll

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:45 am
Wenger murdered this club, give him time if things are the same this time next year then think again.

in short judge him in May, next May 8)
Could be worse ! Could be Theresa May .

:|

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 12:20 pm
I’d actually be willing to take a chance on Benitez!

He is a guy that has been at war for the last few years with the geordies owner cos of a lack of funds, and yet think that he would now leave them and walk into the same shitfest with us ?? At least with the barcodes he might expect no better, but there is no way he would come to a club of our size and accept being given the same type of transfer funds as they were

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I was firmly in his camp because he inherited a shit show. BUT, he appears weak, unable to stamp his authority on this spineless bunch, unable to instill any sense of defensive abilities, unable to change the weak, ill disciplined Wenger mindset. And his fondness for Xhaka raises serious concerns about his judgement.

He can go as far as I'm concerned but not much better will replace him.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:08 pm
goonersid wrote:

He is a guy that has been at war for the last few years with the geordies owner cos of a lack of funds, and yet think that he would now leave them and walk into the same shitfest with us ?? At least with the barcodes he might expect no better, but there is no way he would come to a club of our size and accept being given the same type of transfer funds as they were
Do you really believe he wouldn’t take the Arsenal job, really Augie?
I think he’d do the Jarrow walk, to get here if he was offered it

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:17 pm
augie wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:08 pm
goonersid wrote:

Do you really believe he wouldn’t take the Arsenal job, really Augie?
I think he’d do the Jarrow walk, to get here if he was offered it

Sid he has done the penny pinching club thing, so why would he join us ? He said that he wants to compete for the big trophies ……. will he get that with us ? With this squad and with Kroenke's transfer kitty, the answer is an emphatic no.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuck me sideways. :roll:

Sid you'll be lucky to get 2 days out of this shitfest of a thread mate. :wink:

On another note..... are you amongst that crowd of Norny Iron cùnts working on that site down on the river in Dublin? Southside? Think it's Hawkins Street that leads right onto the river? Big site on the corner?

If so, can you cùnts stop parking your fucking vans on the fucking pavement?!! :box: :censored:

:D :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Sid I am now in favour of bringing another manager in this summer - my change isn't cos I think that we can get a better manager with our lack of investment, but totally cos I want a unified fanbase again. I went through years of seeing our fans divided over the previous out of date c.unt in charge, and I really don't want to return to those days. I don't think we have a hope of getting a top manager again under this regime, and I don't think any manager will do any better given a lack of transfer funds, but if the fans are split on dick then I would get rid. The problem then of course will come back to whether our fans will ever unite behind a manager again, and I'm skeptical of that cos it seems we all expect different things now

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:48 pm
Sid I am now in favour of bringing another manager in this summer - my change isn't cos I think that we can get a better manager with our lack of investment, but totally cos I want a unified fanbase again. I went through years of seeing our fans divided over the previous out of date c.unt in charge, and I really don't want to return to those days. I don't think we have a hope of getting a top manager again under this regime, and I don't think any manager will do any better given a lack of transfer funds, but if the fans are split on dick then I would get rid. The problem then of course will come back to whether our fans will ever unite behind a manager again, and I'm skeptical of that cos it seems we all expect different things now
They won't. Unless he comes in and wins the PL in his first season. And with no money and a wig molesting parasite owner we both know that ain't happening.

Fuck that. Give the man two seasons.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:46 pm

On another note..... are you amongst that crowd of Norny Iron cùnts working on that site down on the river in Dublin? Southside? Think it's Hawkins Street that leads right onto the river? Big site on the corner?

If so, can you cùnts stop parking your fucking vans on the fucking pavement?!! :box: :censored:

Nah Grange Castle DB! And I wouldnt park a fucking wheel barrow on the street, in this thieving shithole :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:09 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Nah Grange Castle DB! And I wouldnt park a fucking wheel barrow on the street, in this thieving shithole :box:
:lol:

Now I know where you are I'm getting your vans burnt out. 8)

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:15 pm
goonersid wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:09 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

Now I know where you are I'm getting your vans burnt out. 8)
:D will make a change from having them looted :D

wibble

Post by wibble »

He’s been given a 2 year contract. We had to pay off the last manager. He ain’t going nowhere.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F

Post by John F »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:55 am
Was that taken just before kick off ?

begeegs

Post by begeegs »