ST Renewals 2019/20

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: ST Renewals 2019/20

Post by sk-gtfo »

Where is the motivation for anyone to renew?.

I expect we'll see record (low) demand and that will continue as we cement ourselves as a Europa league joke club, eventually they will have to reduce prices but even if they halved the price I wouldn't even think about it.

I don't trust anyone upstairs in the club, all they care about is making money and have no connection to the club, I don't buy any of their bs and I hope that they get what they deserve - an empty stadium and a big loss.

Sell up and f*ck off you utter c&nts.

:censored:

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

Its 10 years since i last entered the Emirates i had been a season ticket holder for 22 years. My last game was the humiliating CL defeat v Man Utd. It was probably fitting the last goal i saw was scored by a truly world class player Crisiano Ronaldo a player the exact opposite of the highest paid player in Arsenal's history who picks up £350k a week for what exactly??. It was after that game Wenger gave his infamous interview that our priority at the start of every season was finishing 4th. I thought if thats the ambition of the club why should i give them my hard earned money. But sadly for the majority of those 10 years the mugs the sheep the wimps continued to renew their ST's. Only last year did the penny finally drop and fans started to boycott games which led to the sacking of of that clown Wenger. In the 10 years since i got rid of my ST things have actually got much worse.Finishing outside the top 4 is now the norm and even with the extra chance of getting into the CL through the shite Europa league we cant even do that properly. The fans renewing their ST's are giving a vote of confidence in how Kroenke is running the club but blindly they give him their cash.Would you buy a car without an engine?

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

Ernie71 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:47 am
Its 10 years since i last entered the Emirates i had been a season ticket holder for 22 years. My last game was the humiliating CL defeat v Man Utd. It was probably fitting the last goal i saw was scored by a truly world class player Cristiano Ronaldo a player the exact opposite of the highest paid player in Arsenal's history who picks up £350k a week for what exactly??. It was after that game Wenger gave his infamous interview that our priority at the start of every season was finishing 4th. I thought if thats the ambition of the club why should i give them my hard earned money. But sadly for the majority of those 10 years the mugs the sheep the wimps continued to renew their ST's. Only last year did the penny finally drop and fans started to boycott games which led to the sacking of of that clown Wenger. In the 10 years since i got rid of my ST things have actually got much worse.Finishing outside the top 4 is now the norm and even with the extra chance of getting into the CL through the shite Europa league we cant even do that properly. The fans renewing their ST's are giving a vote of confidence in how Kroenke is running the club but blindly they give him their cash.Would you buy a car without an engine?

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

The club haven't had any money from me since that 2009 CL semi against the Mancs either! :barscarf: I have been inside since twice when I got a free ticket but still no cash going to the club from me. :barscarf:

I just go aways & Europe. :barscarf: Let's face it the ground is mostly full of numpties & tarquins & even worse the new breed of fanbois, the sort of twats that get interviewed on AFTV & wear Ozil shirts, saying Giroud is a Gooner legend. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: These are the cúnts that kept Wenger in a lucrative job for so long, they won't demonstrate against Kroenke because they are gutless muppets. :banghead:

Syrup Stan got control of the majority of shares in Feb 2009, the club has gone totally downwards ever since & it will continue whilst he runs the Spacebowl Cannons franchise. :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

I just hope that Emery walks if he doesn't get the funds needed to totally rebuild the team & playing squad.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:17 am

I just hope that Emery walks if he doesn't get the funds needed to totally rebuild the team & playing squad.
Not going to happen because they'll almost certainly be a clause saying if he resigns he has no pay off etc, I also think Emery is back in his comfort zone at Arsenal, he couldn't hack the pressure to win things at P$G, remember the Kroenke's see Arsenal just like Sevilla or Valencia - teams run on a small(ish) budget trying to get in the top 4 against 'bigger' (better financed) clubs.

This is what we moved to the Emirates for... :roll:

Actually we did achieve what we moved to the corporate bowl for - to compete with Man Utd - we are doing exactly that, the only thing is it is not at the top of the table, it's for 5th f*cking place LOL. :twisted:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Well after enjoying 13 years of epic success, at the bowl. My season ticket has died and returned to Wiggy and his cronies to do what the feck they want with it. :censored: :barscarf:

Tollgoon

Post by Tollgoon »

Good on you. Deadline day yesterday, so I'm waiting for them to ring or chase me up so i can tell them why I'm not renewing, before my 2 season tickets are retired, 12 years as well.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Tollgoon wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:28 am
Good on you. Deadline day yesterday, so I'm waiting for them to ring or chase me up so i can tell them why I'm not renewing, before my 2 season tickets are retired, 12 years as well.
Deadline today, but anyway. Probably a few doing it. But there will Be others to replace us. they don't give a shit. Bet i wont hear from them. I haven't had nothing regarding renewals at all. Even when i called them and got my email address amended again ( just for the hell of it) mind you they owe me just under £600 with TX . So lets see. Wasn't going to many games these days anyway. So back to silver it is. At least i can chose when to go, when i can be bothered.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

And here's the rub lads.... no one at Modern Arsenal gives a flying fuck. That's one of he differences of being owned by a businessman and being owned by a fan.

It's not just us though. FIFA, the FA, and UEFA are all working hard to take the tribal culture out of the game and take the game away from real football fans and market it to customers that don't live and breath the club but rather view it as entertainment for an hour or so on a Saturday.

They want rid of us. We are an anachronism. We don't spend a fortune on overpriced hotdogs in the stadium, we don't buy merchandise in the attached club shop, we don't want to sit quietly and play with our iphones, we want to chant and sing and OMG sometimes we chant offensive stuff !! :shock:

They want customers. And they want the type of cunty customers that "support" Arsenal but also "love Barcelona and man city and Ronaldo and Bayern". The type of sheep fans that advertise themselves as fans of cùnts like Pogcunt and the Diver Ronaldo like because like everybody like on Facebook like likes them. Like. :oops: :roll:

In other words: cùnts. :censored:

Tollgoon

Post by Tollgoon »

Home game against Brighton, empty seats all around, tourist couple 2 seats down - I started bellowing - and the girl put her fingers in her ears and cowered, the boyfriend pulled her in as if to say "just ignore the nasty man". That was a level 3 on the richter scale for me - I wasn't even swearing. It really is like the opera with fans sitting politely and being entertained - I'll use that word in the loosest sense. Just received a reminder email -

Gold Membership Deadline is Today Thank you for your support throughout the 2018/19 season, we hope that we will be welcoming you back again as a Gold Member.
We would like to remind you that the Gold Membership deadline is today (Monday 10 June 2019).
If you would like further information on the benefits available to you, please click here.

Block93

Post by Block93 »

Renewed my two gold memberships today, (£1168 each!!) my son would never have forgiven me if I hadn't.

However, he is off to university in September, so we won't be going too much for the next three years. Hopefully I can get a small group of members who want a couple of good tickets every now and again, maybe to help them plan trips well in advance, if they are not local.

Great seats, on 18 yard line, upper stand near front, at the home end, above the singing block. Even right next to an exit for refreshments/toilets/ quick getaways, without disturbing anyone.

Anyway, hopefully I can post them on this forum and use the ticket transfer system, they'll be face value £45, whatever, maybe a fiver more for PL and a bit less for Europa.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Practically all the ST members around where i sat have gone. It was a who is who, each frigging game as to the kind of fan i would get seated near me. On the whole not too bad. But i got sick of that as well. The amount of frigging tourists. Idiots not knowing what feckin row they were in. Some looking surprised when i was being vocal. Its a shame. Buts thats the modern day Arsenal and football in general. I stuck it out too long hoping for a turn for the better. On and off the pitch.

Herd

Post by Herd »

My mate has had mine for 2 seasons now if he wants to renew ok if not I wont bother ! Season ticket holder for 35 years ! Upper west clock end upper east north bank now lower east !

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Well the surge in interest post-Wenger didn't last long did it?, his departure was never going to fix everything, I'm glad it hasn't taken long for a lot of supporters to realise this.

The club (owners) deserve a half empty stadium for their stinking attitude, the tourists are getting bored now as well, playing hard-ball will no longer work so soon they'll have to start slashing prices out of desperation, then they will claim how they are doing it out of goodwill etc., that will be another excuse for them to dumb down expectations even more (is that even possible?).

Arsenal are about as appealing as syphilis right now. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Block93 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:22 pm
Renewed my two gold memberships today, (£1168 each!!) my son would never have forgiven me if I hadn't.

However, he is off to university in September, so we won't be going too much for the next three years. Hopefully I can get a small group of members who want a couple of good tickets every now and again, maybe to help them plan trips well in advance, if they are not local.

Great seats, on 18 yard line, upper stand near front, at the home end, above the singing block. Even right next to an exit for refreshments/toilets/ quick getaways, without disturbing anyone.

Anyway, hopefully I can post them on this forum and use the ticket transfer system, they'll be face value £45, whatever, maybe a fiver more for PL and a bit less for Europa.
Hi mate, just a friendly word to the wise - we have strict rules on here about ticket sales. If you charge more than face value we will ban you.