ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clockender1

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by clockender1 »

RM announced the Hazard deal - GBP 130million, and 400K a week - same wages as Ramsay :roll:

hopefully this will trigger a merry-go-round of moves now and we can agent fucking moving !

augie

Post by augie »

Would be a brilliant piece of business if we could sell auba and replace him with this kid and either umtiti or Tierney or a different defender of the required standard 8)

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... ier-League

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

clockender1 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:44 pm
RM announced the Hazard deal - GBP 130million, and 400K a week - same wages as Ramsay :roll:

hopefully this will trigger a merry-go-round of moves now and we can agent fucking moving !
RM are mugs - he had 1 year left ffs, hopefully the transfer ban actually happens to the chavs, though it's UEFA so I wont hold by breath, now the Chavs will have a sh*t load of cash again and in the CL unlike us, can't see how we're going to get back in there tbh, oh well long live wiggy losses until the c*nt sells up, relegation if needed!.

Boring, boring Arsenal.

augie

Post by augie »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:04 am
clockender1 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:44 pm

RM are mugs - he had 1 year left ffs, hopefully the transfer ban actually happens to the chavs, though it's UEFA so I wont hold by breath, now the Chavs will have a sh*t load of cash again and in the CL unlike us, can't see how we're going to get back in there tbh, oh well long live wiggy losses until the c*nt sells up, relegation if needed!.

Boring, boring Arsenal.

I would suggest that some of the media reports are being a bit economical with the truth (shock horror :shock: :shock: :roll: ) - some reports are saying £130m+ but others are saying £88m + bonuses which seems more likely for a guy with one year left on his contract. You can see how slanted some of the reports are when they are lauding some mare for doing a great deal on behalf of the chavs, and have made her the story instead of the player or either club :roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

augie wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:51 am
I would suggest that some of the media reports are being a bit economical with the truth (shock horror :shock: :shock: :roll: ) - some reports are saying £130m+ but others are saying £88m + bonuses which seems more likely for a guy with one year left on his contract. You can see how slanted some of the reports are when they are lauding some mare for doing a great deal on behalf of the chavs, and have made her the story instead of the player or either club :roll:
Yeah you could be right but even so it's a ridiculous price for a player with 1 year left, then again RM are so rich they don't really care I guess, just depressing watching all this money swirling around and meanwhile we have scrooge as our owner and a shoe-string budget to work with, I have no faith in the no neck Spaniard and his corporate yes man, I mean their first acts were to get rid of Sven and sign Denis Suarez ffs, really convincing stuff right there.

I think we'll be 6th next season and that may well be the case for a number of seasons to come, they can shove their patience up their arse, we've been asked to be patient for more than a decade, and now because that incompetent wig wearing c*nt backed Wenger to run the club into the ground, we have to be patient AGAIN because of his cost cutting methods to try and correct HIS mistake, go f*ck yourself Arsene Stanley LLC.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I've no idea if Carrasco is a decent player but I'm deeply suspicious about the attitude anyone who fucks of to China aged 25 !
Besides Carrasco sounds like something you order in a South American restaurant !
Also we should make 100 pct sure if we sell Aubameyang to the Cuffs that we get ALL of the money upfront or guaranteed by a major European bank or you will never see the money . The Chinese talk big money but after the first payment they will renege !
The biggest releif will be to see Ozil sold ,not loaned but sold ,gone !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:49 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:50 pm
Whelmed.
I'm gruntled.
8)

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Herd wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:52 am
I've no idea if Carrasco is a decent player but I'm deeply suspicious about the attitude anyone who fucks of to China aged 25 !
Besides Carrasco sounds like something you order in a South American restaurant !
Also we should make 100 pct sure if we sell Aubameyang to the Cuffs that we get ALL of the money upfront or guaranteed by a major European bank or you will never see the money . The Chinese talk big money but after the first payment they will renege !
He was brilliant at Atletico Madrid and was ahead of Kevin de Bruyne for the Belgian national team. I think he got injured fell out of favour and went to china which seems like an agents bad advice for money. He played in the champions league final for Atletico against real madrid in 2016, came on in the second half and scored the equaliser. He was a dynamic winger taking on players with relative ease.
I rate him and hopefully he can show the form with us as he did at Atletico and Monaco, and do for Emery what Overmars did for wenger, marwood and Limpar did for Graham. I guess going to China reduced his transfer market value which is good if the transfer goes ahead for us, as he'd be £40m if he was at Atletico.
Also, to note he worked well with James Rodriguez at Monaco and given he's up for sale from Real Madrid, after his loan stint at Bayern Munich, if we can shift Ozil and Mkhi, and get James then getting those two together would compare with Overmars and DB10 teaming up in '97/'98. Both with a point to prove.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:26 pm
Herd wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:52 am
He was brilliant at Atletico Madrid and was ahead of Kevin de Bruyne for the Belgian national team. I think he got injured fell out of favour and went to china which seems like an agents bad advice for money. He played in the champions league final for Atletico against real madrid in 2016, came on in the second half and scored the equaliser. He was a dynamic winger taking on players with relative ease.
I rate him and hopefully he can show the form with us as he did at Atletico and Monaco, and do for Emery what Overmars did for wenger, marwood and Limpar did for Graham. I was always get a bit excited when we sign a decent winger as we generally have a very good season. Can add Reyes to that list, as we kicked on in 2004 when he turned up.
I guess going to China reduced his transfer market value which is good if the transfer goes ahead for us, as he'd be £40m if he was at Atletico.
Also, to note he worked well with James Rodriguez at Monaco and given he's up for sale from Real Madrid, after his loan stint at Bayern Munich, if we can shift Ozil and Mkhi, and get James then getting those two together would compare with Overmars and DB10 teaming up in '97/'98. Both with a point to prove.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

James? :shock: Christ no. I've never rated him. He's like Pogcunt in that he has somehow achieved "world class" status based on the media view of him rather than his actual ability. He is also prone to taking an easy knock. He'd last a week in the PL.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Far more importantly have we sold/released The Triumvirate of Stupidity yet?

**Comedy Two Arses, Xhakatard and Mustafalaugh.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Nope.
I can't shake the awful feeling that they're looking forward to running out for us in the opening game of next season, keen to show us what they're made of.

Personally, I think they're all made of cardboard and plasticine. (Thought I'd better get that in before some smart arse did !)

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Xhaka said this morning that he is happy in London, his family is happy in London and that he has four years left on his contract, so why would he move ?

:censored:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:55 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Nope.
I can't shake the awful feeling that they're looking forward to running into each other in the opening game of next season, keen to show us what they're made of.

Personally, I think they're all made of cardboard and plasticine. (Thought I'd better get that in before some smart arse did !)

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

An interesting window for Wiggy it's obvious we need investment, anything else is obviously a statement to say he is happy to run our club into the ground, and also not back a manager he choose.

Anything he points to justify not investing happend on his watch, overseen by him, no player contracts exist now that predate his ownership, and he takes a multimillion pound consulting fee each year, so he eerrrm must have consulted on contracts and purchases to some degree.

Also he's *word censored*.