KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Red Snapper

Re: Darren Burgess

Post by Red Snapper »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:44 am
Red Snapper wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:55 pm
Obviously not good at his job!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48614569
Apologies Mate but I'm merging this into the wiggy etc thread that covers coaches backroom staff etc as it will be all the same kind of comments about how the club is run.
Not gruntled! :wink:

DB10GOONER

Re: Darren Burgess

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:35 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:44 am
Red Snapper wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:55 pm
Obviously not good at his job!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48614569
Apologies Mate but I'm merging this into the wiggy etc thread that covers coaches backroom staff etc as it will be all the same kind of comments about how the club is run.
Not gruntled! :wink:
:lol:

I'm still a tad gruntled.... :) :wink:

sk-gtfo

Re: The Board / Wiggy Out / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by sk-gtfo »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ntrol.html

---------------------

"Arsenal's home was given a four-star hygiene rating, which makes them the only top flight club apart from promoted Aston Villa (also four) not to hit the five-star mark."

Even the corporate bowl is going down the pan under wiggy & co.. :roll: :twisted:

augie

Post by augie »

Always felt edu was under-rated as a player with us - hopefully he will be a good addition to the backroom staff

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -director/

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

augie wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:39 pm
Always felt edu was under-rated as a player with us - hopefully he will be a good addition to the backroom staff

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -director/
I liked Edu; a shirt with his name on was one of the cheapest!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I once told Edu to "fuck off" on the phone. It was after our 2003 6-1 molesting of the Saints. The game where Pires got a hat trick and Pennant got a hat trick on his PL debut. :shock:

Half of us went back to the Cannon private drinking club near the Gunners bar and half of us went and hung around the players car park like bitches looking for autographs..... :wink:

My mate phoned me and said they just met Bergkamp and were now talking to Edu and he wanted to say hi. This guy with the fakest comedy Brazilian accent came on the phone and me thinking it's one of the lads acting the gash promptly told him to "fuck off". Repeatedly.

When the boys got back to the Cannon they were pissing themselves. It had been Edu and he had handed the phone back saying "I don't think your friend likes me". :oops: :lol:

They got some great photos that day with Bergkamp, Wenger and....... Edu. :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:56 am
I once told Edu to "fuck off" on the phone. It was after our 2003 6-1 molesting of the Saints. The game where Pires got a hat trick and Pennant got a hat trick on his PL debut. :shock:

Half of us went back to the Cannon private drinking club near the Gunners bar and half of us went and hung around the players car park like bitches looking for autographs..... :wink:

My mate phoned me and said they just met Bergkamp and were now talking to Edu and he wanted to say hi. This guy with the fakest comedy Brazilian accent came on the phone and me thinking it's one of the lads acting the gash promptly told him to "fuck off". Repeatedly.

When the boys got back to the Cannon they were pissing themselves. It had been Edu and he had handed the phone back saying "I don't think your friend likes me". :oops: :lol:

They got some great photos that day with Bergkamp, Wenger and....... Edu. :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Very funny herd, hacking DB's account :roll: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:59 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

I said I told him to "fuck off" not "I facking ran him and his firm all over the facking manor and it got pwoppah facking nawty you slag!".

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Pity they didn't hand the phone to wenger instead. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:24 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:59 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

I said I told him to "fuck off" not "I facking ran him and his firm all over the facking manor and it got pwoppah facking nawty you slag!".

:D :wink:
OiI! It ain't 'slag' it's SLAAAAAAAAAAGG! Okaaay you SLAAAAAAAAAAAAGG! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

It was 2003 man.... I still loved him.... as we all did - no matter what sid and augie try to tell you about "knowing the truth about how shit Wenger was long before anyone else even back when he was winning doubles and going a whole season unbeaten in the PL etc etc....."

:D :wink: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:01 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

It was 2003 man.... I still loved him.... as we all did - no matter what sid and augie try to tell you about "knowing the truth about how shit Wenger was long before anyone else even back when he was winning doubles and going a whole season unbeaten in the PL etc etc....."

ErgO, that makes Sid and Augie SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGS! dunnit!. :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Around 2007/2008 is when I started to turn against him - check my early posts

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:09 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Around 2007/2008 is when I started to turn against him - check my early posts
Oi!!! Shut it You SLAAAAAAAAAAAGGG! :D :wink: :-P :wink: