Womans "Football" WTF (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Midz

Re: Womans Football WTF

Post by Midz »

The England ladies were very professional in the way they did the job against a truly awful Cameroon team. They didn't get involved with any of the crazy behaviour, just got on with the job at hand and were unlucky not to have scored more.

Good luck to them on Thursday against Norway.

As for Cameroon they should be banned from the game until they can learn some manners and also the rules.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Women and the offside rule :lol:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

The lot of ye should be reported to the sexual discrimination authorities for yere comments on Womens football. It is shameful behaviour and should not be tolerated in any forum whatsoever. :cussing:

Ye are so sad ye probably spend half the Day looking at pics and gifs of Womens boobs and then complain like Augie when the **** can't be shown.

Signed Disgusted!

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

I got called a misogynist yesterday, because I laughed at The Matildas being beaten in the wimmins world cup. (notice the lack of capital letters) :D

FFS. Called out by a housewife that questioned why a penalty cannot have a defensive wall in front of it.

Kill me. Football as I know it is dead.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:22 pm
I got called a misogynist yesterday, because I laughed at The Matildas being beaten in the wimmins world cup. (notice the lack of capital letters) :D

FFS. Called out by a housewife that questioned why a penalty cannot have a defensive wall in front of it.

Congratulations. Serves you right though for living somewhere where they play a funny game (ARF) and try to call it football, a bit like the septics and their football. While I'm upsetting nations I might as well throw in the Irish are guilty too and whatever it is that the Scots play they just shouldn't be allowed to call that football either :lol:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:54 pm
The Arsenal Way wrote:

Congratulations. Serves you right though for living somewhere where they play a funny game (ARF) and try to call it football, a bit like the septics and their football. While I'm upsetting nations I might as well throw in the Irish are guilty too and whatever it is that the Scots play they just shouldn't be allowed to call that football either :lol:

It's called Shinty :shock:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

corkbarry wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:49 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
The Arsenal Way wrote:

It's called Shinty :shock:
:lol:

I was taking the piss out of their actual football :rubchin: or trying to :lol: Sorry I'll have to up the sarcasm in future but you are quite right about the great highlands sport of shinty....or hockey as civilised people call it.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I think you chauvinists need to get a grip.

:roll:

What on earth is wrong with these female football players!???

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

and on the subs bench for Australia...

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Jock Gooner wrote:
The Arsenal Way wrote:

If footy here isn't called soccer, then it is referred to as The World Game. :cussing:
Anyways, I'm better off here with the local Gooners pub, than being in UK with the Brexit shite and Boris Trump.
The sun actually shines here more each day during the winter than it does during a summer's day back in Blighty.
:lol: :barscarf:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:26 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
The Arsenal Way wrote:

If footy here isn't called soccer, then it is referred to as The World Game. :cussing:
Anyways, I'm better off here with the local Gooners pub, than being in UK with the Brexit shite and Boris Trump.
The sun actually shines here more each day during the winter than it does during a summer's day back in Blighty.
:lol: :barscarf:

Once upon a time that was certainly true but these past few years we've actually had real sightings of the sun during the summer. Crazy :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:29 pm
Women and the offside rule :lol:
:lol:

Never thought I'd miss those days of stupid questions. :lol:

I remember a former girlfriend said to me over the Sunday papers one morning "I had no idea Tony Adams was 39 years old".

I did a double take (Big Tone was about 25 at the time) then realised the silly tart had read the minute he'd scored and thought that was his age. :oops: :lol:

Still she did apologise for her stupidity with an eye watering blow job. :D 8)

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Holland till i die. [4 Arsenal players in the Dutch team] How many if any in the English team?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

corkbarry wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Holland till i die. [4 Arsenal players in the Dutch team] How many if any in the English team?
2 Beth Mead and Leah Williamson I’m guessing of the top of my head, with absolutely no knowledge whatsoever :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:01 pm
corkbarry wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:59 pm
2 Beth Mead and Leah Williamson I’m guessing of the top of my head, with absolutely no knowledge whatsoever :rubchin:
:shock:

Fuck me sideways we need the real football back quick if we are reduced to arguing over shit that just does not matter a single fuck. :oops: :lol: