Womans "Football" WTF (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Gunner Rob

Re: Womans Football WTF

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:05 am
StuartL wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:01 pm
corkbarry wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Holland till i die. [4 Arsenal players in the Dutch team] How many if any in the English team?
2 Beth Mead and Leah Williamson I’m guessing of the top of my head, with absolutely no knowledge whatsoever :rubchin:
:shock:

Fuck me sideways we need the real football back quick if we are reduced to arguing over shit that just does not matter a single fuck. :oops: :lol:
couldn't agree more - who is actually watching this shit ?
the only women football player I have heard of is that Alex Scott who seems to be everywhere.
oh and Phil Neville I think is the manager. Is it nearly over ?

Herd

Post by Herd »

If England get done by the Noggins it's going to be harder for the BBC to sell this shit than it would be to Sell Ozil !

Personally I'm quite struck by some of the Swedish team who seem good candidate's for a back pass !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

What is really starting to fuck me off is SlySports News now referring to it not as "the women's world cup" and "the England women's team" but rather "the world cup" and "England". :oops: :roll:

Fuck fucking off. :censored:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Ok so I'm thinking that any flickering interest in the fannyfest football will evapourate tonight as the Lionesses get a good licking from Norway !

Nos89

copa/ acon/ womens world cup

Post by Nos89 »

Arsenal have sparse representation across the 3 international tournaments which shows how far behind we've fallen. Strangely, I'm still more interested in Sanchez's Chile than Torreira's Uruguay.
Watched bits from all three tournaments and I got to say the women's world cup are delivering a better quality of football than either of the two mens tournaments. Doesn't seem to be as much diving in the womens game as in the mens which is a pleasant change.
Great strike by England's Bronze last night which surpasses anything I've seen at the copa or acon so far.

augie

Re: copa/ acon/ womens world cup

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:39 am
Arsenal have sparse representation across the 3 international tournaments which shows how far behind we've fallen. Strangely, I'm still more interested in Sanchez's Chile than Torreira's Uruguay.
Watched bits from all three tournaments and I got to say the women's world cup are delivering a better quality of football than either of the two mens tournaments. Doesn't seem to be as much diving in the womens game as in the mens which is a pleasant change.
Great strike by England's Bronze last night which surpasses anything I've seen at the copa or acon so far.

Spending plenty of time on their backs at home and might want to try something different ? :rubchin: :wink:

Wife has had the womens world cup games on tv sometimes, and I have to say that france have a centre back (looks like the troll dolls from years ago), and I would question her gender - she is the only woman I have seen that kicks a ball with the same mechanics as the men, and she can ping a ball 40 yards at her ease :shock:
If I'm honest I would like to see usa win the thing, but that is purely because the captain is having a war of words with trump and said that she would refuse to go to the white house if they won and were invited to white house.

I will say that I have watched a good bid of the under 21 euro's - tbf I always try to watch them when they get to the finals stage cos I like to see if there are any future stars on the horizon. He hadnt had much game time up to last night, but the douzi was outstanding in the first 40 mins last night (I didnt see the game after that point) - he was taking responsibility and getting on the ball, and his range of passes were outstanding, and he was moving the ball quicker and there werent as many misplaced passes.

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:52 pm
What is really starting to fuck me off is SlySports News now referring to it not as "the women's world cup" and "the England women's team" but rather "the world cup" and "England". :oops: :roll:

I've noticed this too mate and it fucks me off.

It's a subtle way of giving it equal importance but it actually causes confusion. I can see them addressing this eventually by'distinguishing football teams as both men's and ladies like they do it tennis and athletics. Meaning soon we''ll be hearing that its the Men's FA Cup Quarter Final day etc. :roll:

Oh and move aside Peter Shilton ... since yesterday you are no longer England's most capped player :roll: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:23 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:52 pm

I've noticed this too mate and it fucks me off.

It's a subtle way of giving it equal importance but it actually causes confusion. I can see them addressing this eventually by'distinguishing football teams as both men's and ladies like they do it tennis and athletics. Meaning soon we''ll be hearing that its the Men's FA Cup Quarter Final day etc. :roll:

Oh and move aside Peter Shilton ... since yesterday you are no longer England's most capped player :roll: :banghead:
Oh ffs. :oops: :roll: What new cuntiness is this? :x

Well fuck me if they are counting women's international caps then they should start counting indoor football appearances too. My mate Barry is now the most capped Irish player in the history of football with about 1100 caps. The fucker never gets injured. Legend. 8)

DB10GOONER

Re: copa/ acon/ womens world cup

Post by DB10GOONER »

No. Fuck that. I am not modding this pc horseshit in two locations. Merging to the womans thread in the basement. Fuck that. :banghead: :roll:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

I have watched a few games so far which have been a lot better and more exciting than watching The Arsenal these last few seasons.

Good game so far France v USA

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Is this tedious shit still on or is it over?

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:00 am
Yes, still going - but the good news is that if we all cross our fingers and pray then England will get beaten by the US tonight and then the media will lose interest.

I have decided to treat this abomination like the Olympics....it comes around every four years, nobody really gives a fuck about most of the events and it really isn't very exciting however much it gets hyped.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:30 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Yes, still going - but the good news is that if we all cross our fingers and pray then England will get beaten by the US tonight and then the media will lose interest.

I have decided to treat this abomination like the Olympics....it comes around every four years, nobody really gives a fuck about most of the events and it really isn't very exciting however much it gets hyped.
Sounds fair. 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:29 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Sounds fair. 8)

It's helped me find my inner peace.

That and sudden, violent, uncontrolled outbursts of USA USA USA USA :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:44 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:29 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Sounds fair. 8)

It's helped me find my inner peace.

That and sudden, violent, uncontrolled outbursts of USA USA USA USA :lol:
:lol: :barscarf:

Personally I'm just gonna be sitting there naked chanting "Lesbians! Lesbians! Lesbians!"

:barscarf: