Fat Frank back at The Chavs

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Fat Frank back at The Chavs

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:57 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:31 am
I read the title and thought NOOOOO! … For the briefest of moments I thought it meant FrankSav had gone from Charlton FC to the chavs .. Fuuuuuccckkk my ticker went into over-drive. :D :wink: :wink: :wink:
:shock:

How could you think such a thought? :(

Fwank will hunt you down for that one. :D :wink:

So are you saying Fwank is FAT? :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:15 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
I read the title and thought NOOOOO! … For the briefest of moments I thought it meant FrankSav had gone from Charlton FC to the chavs .. Fuuuuuccckkk my ticker went into over-drive. :D :wink: :wink: :wink:

Absobollixinglutely! :lol: And you should know that, being of the same Ewok tribe as him. My pet name for him was TubbyWok. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:52 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:15 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Absobollixinglutely! :lol: And you should know that, being of the same Ewok tribe as him. My pet name for him was TubbyWok. :D :wink:
:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

augie

Post by augie »

The fat frank revolution has truly started as tonight they were held to a 1-1 draw by the 3rd best team in league of Ireland :lol: :lol: :lol:

To cap it all off, those charming witty dublin fans then started singing "you're getting sacked in the morning" to the rotund c.unt

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:04 pm
The fat frank revolution has truly started as tonight they were held to a 1-1 draw by the 3rd best team in league of Ireland :lol: :lol: :lol:

To cap it all off, those charming witty dublin fans then started singing "you're getting sacked in the morning" to the rotund c.unt
:lol: :barscarf:

On a serious note though, it's a good thing the game was in The Capital then. If it had been down the bogs you sister-fuckers would have been too busy with your uncles cock in your mouth to sing anything at the fat fuck.

:D :wink:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

They'll still do better than us, even with a transfer ban, losing their best player and with an unknown quantity as manager, we don't even bother to try.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

they lost again last night in Japan 1-0 :lol:

he's won only one game out of three pre-season . last night was a strong team theoretically. :barscarf:

its a shame we don't paly them until late December :banghead:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Hes already arguing with maureen, oh what joy it will be to see them plummet. Those loyal Chelsea slag supporters wont take long to turn on him .

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:32 am
Hes already arguing with maureen, oh what joy it will be to see them plummet. Those loyal Chelsea slag supporters wont take long to turn on him .
Chelsea Legend...like fuck

He's going to fuck up big time this season with that shower of shite

Need to win at their shit hole this year

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

this just gets better - after Sundays trouncing the chavs face Liverpool in Istanbul tomorrow night in the Super Cup :lol:

they only took up 1300 of their 6,000 allocation :shock:

tho Liverpool take the Super Cup quite seriously i think ?

A heavy defeat tomorrow night ( 4-0 anyone ?) and their game on Saturday is going to be very interesting if Leicester can keep it tight.

here's hoping :bestmates:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:32 am
I'm sorry Herd but that just isn't on...

You of all Gooners should use the correct phrasing in that particular term, especially for the chavscum.

It is "Slaaaaaaaaag" or "Slaaaaaaaaags" :D :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

clockender1 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:40 pm
this just gets better - after Sundays trouncing the chavs face Liverpool in Istanbul tomorrow night in the Super Cup :lol:

they only took up 1300 of their 6,000 allocation :shock:

tho Liverpool take the Super Cup quite seriously i think ?

A heavy defeat tomorrow night ( 4-0 anyone ?) and their game on Saturday is going to be very interesting if Leicester can keep it tight.

here's hoping :bestmates:
1300 that's not bad for a small club like them

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nice to see the racist element are still infecting this fetid little club. Has there ever been a club with such an astonishingly high cùnt count..... the fans, the owner, the players, the manager....

oh yeah - the N17 scum. :censored: :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:16 am
Nice to see the racist element are still infecting this fetid little club. Has there ever been a club with such an astonishingly high cùnt count..... the fans, the owner, the players, the manager....

i think they attract them from across the country/Europe .

i grew up in West London and i knew very few ultra racists, even amongst the Chelsea lads I knew, and its a very multicultural area.

i can only think these headbangers come from Kent & Surrey, and the 'new towns' in Hertfordshire, Bucks etc

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:16 am

i think they attract them from across the country/Europe .

i grew up in West London and i knew very few ultra racists, even amongst the Chelsea lads I knew, and its a very multicultural area.

i can only think these headbangers come from Kent & Surrey, and the 'new towns' in Hertfordshire, Bucks etc
They also have a small but "loyal" (get it? :lol: ) following in Northern Oireland through historic ties between combat 18 vermin and the loyalist paramilitary scum. :censored: