ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by rodders999 »

Absolute fucking shit show of a summer AGAIN. Botched bids all over the place, endless fucking transfer sagas. Dragging the shit out of every deal in the hope the window will close and we won’t have to spend anything.

Fuck the whole fucking lot of them. So fucking disillusioned with the entire c.unting club. Owner, players, manager they can all get fucked.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:19 pm
Absolute fucking shit show of a summer AGAIN. Botched bids all over the place, endless fucking transfer sagas. Dragging the shit out of every deal in the hope the window will close and we won’t have to spend anything.

Fuck the whole fucking lot of them. So fucking disillusioned with the entire c.unting club. Owner, players, manager they can all get fucked.
But at least your shiny new adidas shirt looks the business 8) :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

From BBC site,

Spurs, who signed Tanguy Ndombele for a club record £53.8m this summer, have submitted a late bid for Saliba with a bigger offer

Apparently Arsenal just needed to tie up the terms, now very much in the balance

As for the Celtic lad thats all gone quiet, they had a second bid rejected....Wenger gone and incompetence reigns still

Just reading how Dick Law and Wenker missed out on Hazard and Courtouis did not want to spend the money even though they knew both were top class

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

We're a smaller club than Spurs.. all thanks to KSE.

What are our fan base going to do about it....... f*ck all I expect.

:roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:49 pm
We're a smaller club than Spurs.. all thanks to KSE.

What are our fan base going to do about it....... f*ck all I expect.

:roll:
fan base???? FFS ......there's nothing left.....fucking TY, AFTV the Latte/iPad firm and the tourist day trippers ....we are a fucking laughing stock

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

While some of our rivals are shopping in Waitrose, some in Sainsbury's and Tescos and the promoted clubs are in Aldi and Lidl, our annual trolley dash will be done in the local 99p shop..... how the mighty have fallen :banghead: :roll:

Seriously though if it is true the Martinelli deal was done 6 months ago we've actually achieved the square root of fuck all so far. I know £45M isnt a lot but surely we could get one semi-decent player with that :rubchin:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Further to the above, i personally am not enjoying being seen as the third best team in London these days and unfortunately no matter how we like to view ourselves the external footballing world is now seeing us in a completely different way.

Even our own players are holding us to ransom or walking away for free..... I always said Wenger going wouldn't change as much as peoople thought and to my lasting regret it seems that is true, and before anyone gets their knickers in a twist i'm not defending the useless old bastard just confirming that he was not the only cause of our fall from grace, in fact it would seem inccreasingly in my view he was not the cause just the most obvious symptom :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:35 pm
Further to the above, i personally am not enjoying being seen as the third best team in London these days and unfortunately no matter how we like to view ourselves the external footballing world is now seeing us in a completely different way.

Even our own players are holding us to ransom or walking away for free..... I always said Wenger going wouldn't change as much as peoople thought and to my lasting regret it seems that is true, and before anyone gets their knickers in a twist i'm not defending the useless old bastard just confirming that he was not the only cause of our fall from grace, in fact it would seem inccreasingly in my view he was not the cause just the most obvious symptom :roll:
you know what fella, i for one think you are right

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:35 pm

i think are partly right - the malaise in the club, was top to bottom from the youth team, scouting etc. through the medical staff, to the fitness trainers to the ex-manager, but the ex-manager did control all those aspects and the Board and owner let him do it for years and years.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Might as well try swapping Ozil for Couthino :barscarf:

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:45 pm
We're saved.....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -transfer/
[Sings] I was there when Jensen scored

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Fuck knows how we got away with it last season but the upcoming one I can only see being a shambles with the form of the end of last season carrying over. 10th at best.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Andrew wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:26 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:45 pm
We're saved.....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -transfer/
[Sings] I was there when Jensen scored
and the T-shirt :barscarf: :barscarf:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

lol @ the Krankie's - the old lets get in lots of ex-players, well one's that don't see through the sh*t show and will actually come here, that will appease the fans.

Do me a favour.. :roll: