Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:47 am
Trump's D-Day remembrance speech was a work of art. A beautifully poetic piece of literature. Well written and crafted to be not overly sentimental but still pay a moving tribute to a generation of young men that died for the freedom of others. Probably the best speech on a day of many speeches.

And yet he somehow managed to make it sound fucking tacky. :oops: :roll: :censored:

He has a mouth like a smelly, rotting, puss infected talking vagina. :roll:
Just a little adjustment there mate! :wink:

Not like you to hold back on the vitriol, especially for that FATCUNT. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:47 am
Trump's D-Day remembrance speech was a work of art. A beautifully poetic piece of literature. Well written and crafted to be not overly sentimental but still pay a moving tribute to a generation of young men that died for the freedom of others. Probably the best speech on a day of many speeches.

And yet he somehow managed to make it sound fucking tacky. :oops: :roll: :censored:

He has a mouth like a smelly, rotting, puss infected talking vagina. :roll:
Just a little adjustment there mate! :wink:

Not like you to hold back on the vitriol, especially for that FATCUNT. :D
:lol:

Yeah.... I was trying to be nice. Fuck knows why. The fat orange cùnt deserves everything aimed at him. :censored:

Just wait until they add Boris The Johnson into the mix and we have fucking Beavis and Butthead in power on either side of the pond. :oops: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Is it really racist to say "if you don't like it here then go back home". I've had it said to me a few times and I only moved from London to Liverpool.
I've also used a similar expression when people complain about their job to me at work, "if you don't like it here, go and look for a new job".
The soundbite from the bbc and the democrats has been "the president is racist", or "the president in racist remark controversy." It's surprising how often those phrases were used. It's election bile talk and Trump will land the victory.
Given that americans are more patriotic than the Brits, politicians that side with terrorists, demean national tragedies or denounce Israel (sound familiar) will not fare too well. The last election for congress was run on a campaign of getting more women elected. That's what happened. It'll be different this time around.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:54 pm
Is it really racist to say "if you don't like it here then go back home". I've had it said to me a few times and I only moved from London to Liverpool.
I've also used a similar expression when people complain about their job to me at work, "if you don't like it here, go and look for a new job".
The soundbite from the bbc and the democrats has been "the president is racist", or "the president in racist remark controversy." It's surprising how often those phrases were used. It's election bile talk and Trump will land the victory.
Given that americans are more patriotic than the Brits, politicians that side with terrorists, demean national tragedies or denounce Israel (sound familiar) will not fare too well. The last election for congress was run on a campaign of getting more women elected. That's what happened. It'll be different this time around.

I think the point is they are American citizens, and in some cases 3rd generation.

He is making these controversial tweets in my opinion to pull the news away from Jeffrey Epstein the pedo/child sex trafficking piece of shit who just got arrested, as he is long time friends with him, so the less time the press spend on that , and more time on the outrage of trump being racist / xenophobic the better in his mind.

His core support love this shit as well.

abaum5

Post by abaum5 »

As an America Gooner, we are ashambed of our prez! tbh. Unless your from Alabama, Mississippi, etc

abaum5

Re: Trump

Post by abaum5 »

REB wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:42 pm
world is fucked if the yanks are stupid enough to vote this prick into office . bernie sanders is the man :barscarf:
Bernie is a bit to liberal, no!? He's also so old

abaum5

Re: Trump

Post by abaum5 »

QuartzGooner wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:17 am
Would not be shocked if he was elected.
The way the USA electoral demographics work he could miss out on the big states of New York and California but win Texas (just), possibly Florida too and get into power.
I meet a lot of Americans through work and they really do not like Obama, (rightly or wrongly) they feel he has messed up their country, and Trump could get in on the backlash.

I will say this about Trump, he is not the typical "say the right things to whomever is listening" type of politician, with Trump what you see is what you get.
His language and rhetoric are concerning and really the only reason why doesn't get my vote. Can my kids look up to that?!

#NYCGOONER

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I don't think it is too far from the truth to say that the words he has been using could easily have been one of the factors that lead to the 2 mass shootings.

He should be impeached.

Dubya was bad enough, but this fool is a whole lot worse.

I have very good friends who live in Michigan and they are ashamed of him.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

abaum5 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:50 pm
As an America Gooner, we are ashambed of our prez! tbh. Unless your from Alabama, Mississippi, etc
Welcome to the forum mate. 8)

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:12 pm
I don't think it is too far from the truth to say that the words he has been using could easily have been one of the factors that lead to the 2 mass shootings.

He should be impeached.

Dubya was bad enough, but this fool is a whole lot worse.

I have very good friends who live in Michigan and they are ashamed of him.
I think another big factor is they don't have free medical care, which includes mental health care, and when they do get mental health care they just give them drugs they have targets to shift / make profits from.

abaum5

Post by abaum5 »

How does Boris compare to Donald!? being American, I don't much about Boris.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

abaum5 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:56 am
About the same. Racist insular inward thinking moron. Beavis and Butthead have arrived on the world stage! :lol:

But whereas Trumptard at least served the purpose of preventing Satan's Whore Clinton getting into the White House, the only thing Boris serves is as an indicator of how dumbed down UK politics have become. :wink:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Politics has just become a joke to me, it's so blatantly corrupt

The way I see government in US and UK is a vessel to put tax payers money into corperations .

It's not even capitalism at this point , it's something worse , as most of the huge corps pay zero tax , and are given tax payers money to expand, self regulation failed .

Boris and Trump are part the result of this, it is there job to continue this.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:44 am
abaum5 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:56 am
About the same. Racist insular inward thinking moron. Beavis and Butthead have arrived on the world stage! :lol:

But whereas Trumptard at least served the purpose of preventing Satan's Whore Clinton getting into the White House, the only thing Boris serves is as an indicator of how dumbed down UK politics have become. :wink:
That is a perfect description/analogy. :high5:

augie

Post by augie »

After a "spate of deaths" from vaping this year, Donald trump is to introduce legislation to clamp down on flavoured vaping products

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/world/do ... spartandhp

Amazing that people have been murdered for years due to gun crime, and the fat dangerous *word censored* has no interest in bringing in any type of gun control legislation :roll: :censored: :censored: :evil: :evil: