STOKE UTTER C UNTS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

STOKE UTTER C UNTS

Post by Herd »

Casually watching match of the day when I watch the Boscombe v Stoke game Hairy Otter makes a tackle where he cleanly gets the ball as Joey Barton lite lunges in too admittedly studs were up .
Mr allan did several contorted twists despite the small but annoying fact he wasnt caught by the studs at all.
Stoke ,known throughout the land as the arbiters of fair play protest to the referee appealing for otter to0 be sent off .
The leader of the protests was none other than the Cherubim Ryan fucking Shawcross .
Charlie Allan was so badly injured he managed to play the entire game thus proving what an annoying little cheating c untoid he is .
Then the saintly Mark Hughes no stranger to faking it himself to get players sent off gets all niffy afterwards .
I'm waiting for the MOTD bods to see through the stoke charade but no they all say arter was lucky no to go off !
What cants pundits are !
Mark Hughes , is there a more annoying cant in the land ?

Allgunsblazin

Re: STOKE UTTER C UNTS

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Herd wrote:Casually watching match of the day when I watch the Boscombe v Stoke game Hairy Otter makes a tackle where he cleanly gets the ball as Joey Barton lite lunges in too admittedly studs were up .
Mr allan did several contorted twists despite the small but annoying fact he wasnt caught by the studs at all.
Stoke ,known throughout the land as the arbiters of fair play protest to the referee appealing for otter to0 be sent off .
The leader of the protests was none other than the Cherubim Ryan fucking Shawcross .
Charlie Allan was so badly injured he managed to play the entire game thus proving what an annoying little cheating c untoid he is .
Then the saintly Mark Hughes no stranger to faking it himself to get players sent off gets all niffy afterwards .
I'm waiting for the MOTD bods to see through the stoke charade but no they all say arter was lucky no to go off !
What cants pundits are !
Another underachieving millionaire manager not unlike Pulis, Welsh wonders!... :lol:

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

Herd wrote:Casually watching match of the day when I watch the Boscombe v Stoke game Hairy Otter makes a tackle where he cleanly gets the ball as Joey Barton lite lunges in too admittedly studs were up .
What cants pundits are !
Absolutely spot on about every awful excuse for a human being that plays for Stoke but it was a pretty wreck less tackle! Really high and out of control, could have been a leg breaker

Herd

Post by Herd »

Its a shame it didnt , he didnt catch him and allan lunges in too . hate the stokies !

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

oh Swale is back. Great...
!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stoke is an anagram of Inbred Orcs Who Are All Butt Fuckk Ugly And Fuckk Each Other Up The Arris.
:proudtosay:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

No further comment required,this thread describes them exactly with its title

augie

Post by augie »

And to think that some of you b.astards don't believe in karma

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ester-city

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: Take that you caaaant

augie

Post by augie »

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

You kinda hope that when Stoke are (nearly) worthy of our time that it's going to be good :lol: :lol:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:16 pm
And have a look at that photo

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -friendly/
There is a video too

Wonder if the stokies will be singing songs about that ?

augie

Post by augie »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:20 pm
You kinda hope that when Stoke are (nearly) worthy of our time that it's going to be good :lol: :lol:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Wonder how long it will take for some knob posting shit about how our enjoyment of this is wrong, and how we are AFC and are too classy to behave this way :roll: :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Seriously its time to send the cu nt some mail.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Almost the moment of the summer if it wasn't for the cricket world cup.

Actually out of all the religions Buddhism and Hinduism and their ideas of karma and reincarnation are the ones I would gravitate towards if I had to. No idea why but just feel they're most likely to be "right".

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Well that is a shame..... isn't it?