STOKE UTTER C UNTS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: STOKE UTTER C UNTS

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:03 pm
Snap, snap, snap. Hope it fucking hurts, you despicable *word censored*. Hope it fucking ends your career you piece of shit, hope your fucking mother comes and picks you up, hope it fucking makes you limp for the rest of your life and you think about it every single fucking day when you're in plaster, hobbling about and watching the last stains of your shitty career washed away down the drain of mediocre shit that it's always been. Fuck you and I don't care if it makes me seem a *word censored*, because you are and your shitty counting thug fans.

:high5: I just knew you would get to the heart of this matter Perry! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:45 pm
Snap, snap, snap. Hope it fucking hurts, you despicable *word censored*. Hope it fucking ends your career you piece of shit, hope your fucking mother comes and picks you up, hope it fucking makes you limp for the rest of your life and you think about it every single fucking day when you're in plaster, hobbling about and watching the last stains of your shitty career washed away down the drain of mediocre shit that it's always been. Fuck you and I don't care if it makes me seem a *word censored*, because you are and your shitty counting thug fans.

:high5: I just knew you would get to the heart of this matter Perry! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:barscarf:
Thanks, mate. I appreciate it.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

When i think of the Ramsey incident, it's how Shawcross handled the aftermath that gets to me. I didn't see him once come out in the media and call out Stoke fans for that despicable song - nor did anyone else from that shitty club. The entire club along with the media turned the blame onto Ramsey for not accepting a bullshit apology from a *word censored* trying to end his career. When Eduardo was assaulted by that *word censored* Taylor, i never seen it as a reflection of the entire club but this incident is. Stoke are *word censored* from their players to management to fans, and need to continue to slide, hopefully landing in the national league.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Also because Pulis-cvnt was there at the time of Ramseys leg break, I thought that I would just drop these off here. Dontcha just love karma?

Back in December, SunSport columnist Kitson revealed the untold story behind that Ramsey injury - one of the most shocking moments in Premier League history...

I WAS there when Ryan Shawcross snapped Aaron Ramsey’s leg in half.
I heard the crack of Ramsey’s leg from the bench. I heard the screaming.
And the build-up to the game contributed to this moment.
Stoke manager Tony Pulis absolutely despised Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, hated the way he played.
While Wenger hated the way Stoke played. They were the direct opposite of each other in football terms.
They used to have little snipes at each other in the media.
All week I had never seen a manager so desperate to win a game of football, it was bordering on out of control.
In training, I remember doing the set-piece routine from corners.
Shawcross and Abdoulaye Faye were preparing to play as central defenders, one of them would go across the near post.
And I just remember us practising it over and over again, the corner coming in and Pulis screaming: “Ryan go across the f****** front — if you miss the ball you f****** well make sure you take someone out.
“You put the keeper through the net and into the stand behind. If you miss the ball you make sure you take someone with you.”
Like every other game he was telling us to turn them and get at them and all the usual stuff managers say."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... er-kitson/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tony Pulis must pay Crystal Palace £3.77m after he was found to have deceived a Premier League managers’ arbitration tribunal. He lost his appeal against an arbitration ruling that followed his departure from the club in 2014.

The West Bromwich Albion manager left his post at Selhurst Park less than 48 hours before their opening game of the season against Arsenal after a dispute over a £2m “survival” bonus he was due for saving Palace from relegation. The Palace owner, Steve Parish, agreed to pay Pulis the bonus more than two weeks before it was due but demanded he return it after his sudden and unexpected departure two days later.

In March the Premier League’s mediation panel found in favour of Palace and Parish, with Pulis ordered to return the bonus and pay a further £1m in legal costs and damages for breach of contract. That decision was appealed by Pulis but a ruling from the commercial court last week dismissed his appeal and ordered him to pay liquidated damages for £1.5m as well as £2.276m damages for “deceit”.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ace-appeal

(4 years old)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running close to the scum, I loathe those orc bastards on so many levels.
I hope that pulic-cvnt goes bankrupt sometime soon too :cussing: :cussing:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Seeing someone’s leg snap would normally make me wince ... but because it is Shawcross I've watched it a dozen times at least and I hope it finishes his pitiful career. I also hope Ramsey has a great debut season with Juventus while poor Ryan is struggling to get to cope with his new crutches.

The pathetic two-faced media, who are condemning Arsenal fans as ‘sick’ for rejoicing at this news, would do well to remember their ''Arsenal don't like it up 'em'' stance and how they almost made a joke of the treatment Ramsey, Arsenal and Wenger got in subsequent years from the Stoke fans.

Well now it’s our turn fuckers! What goes around comes around and all that. The big difference is Shawcross isn’t the victim of pre-meditated thuggery.

And there is no doubt that Shawcross absolutely wallowed in his reputation as a hard man after that so-called tackle. He did and said nothing to condemn those Neanderthals at Stoke for singing songs about Ramsey and even fucking booing him! How are we meant to show pity to a man like that? The only pity I feel about this is that it wasn’t his neck :censored: :barscarf:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

"The only pity I feel about this is that it wasn’t his neck."

Very, very harsh. But also very fair.

:lol: :barscarf:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:00 pm
Seeing someone’s leg snap would normally make me wince ... but because it is Shawcross I've watched it a dozen times at least and I hope it finishes his pitiful career. I also hope Ramsey has a great debut season with Juventus while poor Ryan is struggling to get to cope with his new crutches.

The pathetic two-faced media, who are condemning Arsenal fans as ‘sick’ for rejoicing at this news, would do well to remember their ''Arsenal don't like it up 'em'' stance and how they almost made a joke of the treatment Ramsey, Arsenal and Wenger got in subsequent years from the Stoke fans.

Well now it’s our turn fuckers! What goes around comes around and all that. The big difference is Shawcross isn’t the victim of pre-meditated thuggery.

And there is no doubt that Shawcross absolutely wallowed in his reputation as a hard man after that so-called tackle. He did and said nothing to condemn those Neanderthals at Stoke for singing songs about Ramsey and even fucking booing him! How are we meant to show pity to a man like that? The only pity I feel about this is that it wasn’t his neck :censored: :barscarf:
:lol:

Absolutely agree.

In a way it's a shame we don't play them anymore as it would be very nice to give it to them. But then again they have begun a journey to find their true level so that is very unlikely. Perhaps a cup tie at the bowl would be nice this season :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:59 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:45 pm

:barscarf:
Thanks, mate. I appreciate it.
Credit given where Credit is due ! :D :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:22 pm

Actually, I wouldn't so much as say 'Fair' .. But More Very Agreeable and completely Correct. :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:22 pm

:D Although compared to Perry's savage post, mine sounds like a get well soon card from Shawcross's mum 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Just because........ :lol:

4 months is nowhere near long enough :x

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/f ... ry-3148295

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I see one of their 15 year old academy players suffered a life changing eye injury following an altercation at a local pub!
Oh dear how sad, never mind, pass me the fucking beer nuts!
Vermin club!!

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:18 pm

Oh what a shame! I was hoping there would be complications and gangrene would set it ... meaning an amputation would be necessary ... and where a mix up would result in the wrong leg being amputated.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:11 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

Oh what a shame! I was hoping there would be complications and gangrene would set it ... meaning an amputation would be necessary ... and where a mix up would result in the wrong leg being amputated.

Not a problem Clash, I have all the above on my list for Santa this year so I have high hopes that around xmas the news will break. For what it's worth I've asked for the gangrene to spread to his other leg too so it's a double amputation anyway. Mind you if the op is in Stoke they might end up lopping off an arm by mistake :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:07 pm
Clash wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:11 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

Not a problem Clash, I have all the above on my list for Santa this year so I have high hopes that around xmas the news will break. For what it's worth I've asked for the gangrene to spread to his other leg too so it's a double amputation anyway. Mind you if the op is in Stoke they might end up lopping off an arm by mistake :barscarf:
:D :D :D

And despite all that, he'd probably still get a game in Stoke's defence :roll: !