Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Official - Adidas New Kit Sponsor

Post by rodders999 »

Oh and this is now officially the best thread on here, a mixture of adidas gear and tittles.

To all involved, I doff my helmet to you. Well played sirs, well fucking played :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads can you keep the tit pics videos etc to the basement threads please. I've received a few complaints from posters that access the forum from their work pc.

I've put a NSFW warning on this thread but will have to start deleting tit pics if they pop up (oo-er) on the main forum threads.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:00 am
Lads can you keep the tit pics videos etc to the basement threads please. I've received a few complaints from posters that access the forum from their work pc.

I've put a NSFW warning on this thread but will have to start deleting tit pics if they pop up (oo-er) on the main forum threads.
Sorted. :D

ps: It's Big Poppa Roddaz :wink: fault with all his banter blagging about the size of his wotsit. :-P
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:

For the love of god tell them to fcuk off - if they are in work they are not meant to be on here anyway, so are we to assume that they don't mind their bosses seeing them on a footie forum when they are meant to be working ? In for a penny in for a pound lads ……… if you are taking risks with your bosses, at least have some titties here to make it worth your while 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

For the love of god tell them to fcuk off - if they are in work they are not meant to be on here anyway, so are we to assume that they don't mind their bosses seeing them on a footie forum when they are meant to be working ? In for a penny in for a pound lads ……… if you are taking risks with your bosses, at least have some titties here to make it worth your while 8)
I think the issue is appropriate content in an office environment. You probably won't get reported to HR for reading a footy forum.... but if a big old pair of tits pops up on your monitor..... :lol: Or it could be embarrassing in front of their kids at home etc.

I can understand their complaint tbh. If they want to discuss transfers or whatever they can't with tits everywhere. :wink:

Anyway the basement is the best place for tit pics I think.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:20 pm
augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I think the issue is appropriate content in an office environment. You probably won't get reported to HR for reading a footy forum.... but if a big old pair of tits pops up on your monitor..... :lol: Or it could be embarrassing in front of their kids at home etc.

I can understand their complaint tbh. If they want to discuss transfers or whatever they can't with tits everywhere. :wink:

Surely everywhere is the best place for titties ?? :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2: :gus2: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:20 pm
augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Surely everywhere is the best place for titties ?? :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2: :gus2: 8)
:lol:

Fair point. :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

tits and adidas :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Somebody complaining about breasts on a football forum? The world’s finally gone fucked. It was threatening to go fucked with a while to be fair but it’s only gone and done it now.

How does one even begin a complaint like that?

“Hi DB10, I’ve just seen a giant pair of knockers bouncing up and down on Big Poppa Roddaz Adidas thread and I was so fucking traumatised I had to go and have a lie down. I’m feeling a tad better now that I’ve just finished my avocado on toast so I’m writing this letter of complaint in order for you remove the offending material post haste otherwise I may come all over a little queer again”

Yours in outrage,

One Bard.

I fucking knew it was him and on my adidas thread to boot, the holy grail of the OG?? The fucking cheek.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:17 pm
Somebody complaining about breasts on a football forum? The world’s finally gone fucked. It was threatening to go fucked with a while to be fair but it’s only gone and done it now.

“Hi DB10, I’ve just seen a giant pair of knockers bouncing up and down on Big Poppa Roddaz Adidas thread and I was so fucking traumatised I had to go and have a lie down. I’m feeling a tad better now that I’ve just finished my avocado on toast so I’m writing this letter of complaint in order for you remove the offending material post haste otherwise I may come all over a little queer again”

Yours in outrage,

Mr Miffed of Prissy and Fey .

I fucking knew it was him and on my adidas thread to boot, the holy grail of the OG?? The fucking cheek.
Dear Big Poppa Roddaz,

I am greatly saddened to see someone has hacked my account and blamed you for there being actual Naked Breasts on view on this most hallowed of threads - Having waited for what seems a life time for Adidas to return with the heavenly goods of Top Wack Gear, and then for some limp wrists to complain about there being ' titties' on said thread is as you say traumatising.

However to see said 'titties' please refer to the The Basement where there are 2 very good threads containing said traumatising goodies.

OBG :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:

Yours in outrage,

One Bard.

Very hard to comprehend shit like that isn't it ? :roll:

I have been abused and threatened on this forum and never even considered making a complaint, yet some d.ickhead see's a nice pair of rounded titties and is traumatised enough to complain :oops: :oops: Name and shame please DB10

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps:

See Not A Naked Breast in Sight.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:

Yours in outrage,

One Bard.

:coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:41 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Yours in outrage,

One Bard.

Very hard to comprehend shit like that isn't it ? :roll:

I have been abused and threatened on this forum and never even considered making a complaint, yet some d.ickhead see's a nice pair of rounded titties and is traumatised enough to complain :oops: :oops: Name and shame please DB10
Sorry augie. Can't name and shame. Have to keep confidentiality on stuff like that.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It was mustafi :D