Euro 2020 tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Block93

Euro 2020 tickets

Post by Block93 »

Applied for 6 games in the Euro 2020 ballot, all the England ones (I think) plus the two Wembley semis and final, and was today allocated just the first match at Wembley, two Cat 2 tickets at £125 each - hopefully it is England, but won't know for sure until November.

Vastly overpriced in latter stages, so a bit of a relief I didn't get the others tbh....

Rian1

Re: Euro 2020 tickets

Post by Rian1 »

Tell me about it, applied for the Rome games and all London games including the big games.. only allocated two; one for Rome and one for London. Knowing my shit luck I'd probably see Greece v Sweden or their equivalent ffs.

Mr Eboue

Post by Mr Eboue »

Applied for group games in Bratislava, Budapest, Amsterdam & Munich.

Ended up with one match in Amsterdam. Happy enough with that I guess. Nice little jaunt.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Applied for group games in Bilbao, London, Dublin, Budapest and Munich.

Only got the one in Bilbao but fuck it. Fly in to Barcelona, couple days there with some old friends, over to Basque country and then round out the trip with a long weekend split between London and Dublin.

Keeping the days open between Bilbao and London to see if there are any places that would be fun to be during then based on the draw.

Poldi

Post by Poldi »

Applied for London, didn't get any :evil: