The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

DB10GOONER

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:08 pm
What you don't like is the thought of the original referendum being overturned.

Correct !
In my opinion it would be a crying shame if having got so close to something that I have thought neccesary since Ted Heath lied his way in. That a bunch of people scared of their own shadows manage to thwart it.
I remember Peter Shore at the Oxford union stating all the reasons that we should never have joined. Tony Benn gave up a peerage and fought against it . Their warnings have over time proved to be correct.
It was never about trade , it's always been about removing sovereignty , just ask Junker who has admitted that "" when it gets serious you have to lie . Bilderberg put forward the idea of controlling Europe and floating a single currency in the 1950's . Kalergi wanted mass immigration in the 1920's . he said The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear .
The foundation and development of the E.U has always been based on these theories and despite the inevitable rascist jibes it is hard to deny that these things are happening
It suits the power brokers behind the scenes to see Brexit being argued in purely financial terms . Deal or no deal , single market , customs union . It takes peoples eyes off of their true direction . They want control and they want to make money and we are paying through the nose so that they can get it.
I also flirted with the Liberals in my early years but later realised that although laudable their policies are frankly impracticable. They have now jumped onto the Greens patch and have become the doyens of Climate change and when that horse has run it's course they will look for another scheme to become relevant .
I actually have a Liberal MP . He's a nice man but about as much use as a pound of wet suet .Unike most politicians he was voted in to use his powers on local issues , despite his region voting 60/40 to leave he has voted against their wishes and abstained on the issue , I have met him a few times but frankly it's like talking to a wall
What exactly is wrong with being "mixed race"?

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:32 pm
A11M11 wrote:

Correct !
In my opinion it would be a crying shame if having got so close to something that I have thought neccesary since Ted Heath lied his way in. That a bunch of people scared of their own shadows manage to thwart it.
I remember Peter Shore at the Oxford union stating all the reasons that we should never have joined. Tony Benn gave up a peerage and fought against it . Their warnings have over time proved to be correct.
It was never about trade , it's always been about removing sovereignty , just ask Junker who has admitted that "" when it gets serious you have to lie . Bilderberg put forward the idea of controlling Europe and floating a single currency in the 1950's . Kalergi wanted mass immigration in the 1920's . he said The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear .
The foundation and development of the E.U has always been based on these theories and despite the inevitable rascist jibes it is hard to deny that these things are happening
It suits the power brokers behind the scenes to see Brexit being argued in purely financial terms . Deal or no deal , single market , customs union . It takes peoples eyes off of their true direction . They want control and they want to make money and we are paying through the nose so that they can get it.
I also flirted with the Liberals in my early years but later realised that although laudable their policies are frankly impracticable. They have now jumped onto the Greens patch and have become the doyens of Climate change and when that horse has run it's course they will look for another scheme to become relevant .
I actually have a Liberal MP . He's a nice man but about as much use as a pound of wet suet .Unike most politicians he was voted in to use his powers on local issues , despite his region voting 60/40 to leave he has voted against their wishes and abstained on the issue , I have met him a few times but frankly it's like talking to a wall
I didn't get any time to read your initial post but looking at it again, it shows how narrow minded you really are. Not just the comment about mixed race, but the reference to climate change and it being a bandwagon.

Is Donald Trump your climate change consultant?

By the way, Kate Winslet is of Swedish origin. What are your thoughts on that, do you have a problem. Or would you have more of a problem if her heritage was afro carribean?

Herd

Post by Herd »

Hey it's old Nut Flush the Europhile expert dishing out his nuggets of wisdom again !
Flush when I woke up I found we are still in Europe and we aren't leaving the EU as I've said many times before but of course that's Nuts too !

nut flush gooner

Herd wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:46 am
Hey it's old Nut Flush the Europhile expert dishing out his nuggets of wisdom again !
Flush when I woke up I found we are still in Europe and we aren't leaving the EU as I've said many times before but of course that's Nuts too !
Hardly nuggets of wisdom outing someone for having warped views about mixed-race is it herd.

With regards to the EU, you have the best shot of your wish to exit without a deal with Boris in charge. If it doesn't happen you can blame Labour.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:01 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
A11M11 wrote:

Correct !
I didn't get any time to read your initial post but looking at it again, it shows how narrow minded you really are. Not just the comment about mixed race, but the reference to climate change and it being a bandwagon.

By the way, Kate Winslet is of Swedish origin. What are your thoughts on that, do you have a problem. Or would you have more of a problem if her heritage was afro carribean?
I think you are quoting the wrong person there buddy.

nut flush gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:00 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
A11M11 wrote:

Correct !

Yes mate, looking back I didn't mean you.

Gonna draw a line under our past disagreements, life's too short. Hopefully, we can both enjoy the new season!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:00 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
A11M11 wrote:

Correct !

Yes mate, looking back I didn't mean you.

Gonna draw a line under our past disagreements, life's too short. Hopefully, we can both enjoy the new season!
Yep well said. People fall out on forums. No hard feelings here. Onwards and upwards for The Arsenal. 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:27 am
Herd wrote:
Hardly nuggets of wisdom outing someone for having warped views about mixed-race is it herd.

With regards to the EU, you have the best shot of your wish to exit without a deal with Boris in charge. If it doesn't happen you can blame Labour.
He's talking about the Kalergi plan which was hatched years ago ,it isn't a rant about mixed race it's about an elite group controlling the population by destroying the concept of countries with multi-culturalism .
Without going into it in great detail the Kalergi plan was to saturate western countries with mass immigration as a means to cause chaos and friction amongst the masses ,and then because there was no single rallying point against oppression the elite could control the masses more easily as races and cultures would be hopelessly mixed up .
Looking at todays Federalist Europe and it's unsustainable and insane immigration policies there is a case to argue that the plan is being implemented !
As usual flush you don't understand such things merely pick up on one aspect and try and make sticks with which to beat people with ,then when routed you run away for a few months like the cowardly lion you are . You need to read more !

As for Boris he cant get a real Brexit through Parliament and an election will not provide any mandate either way . Corbyn has been taken over by the dark side and basically as a No Deal man is saying that he supports the Treaty that was handed to Theresa May as the Eu isn't budging an inch .
So stay we will in Europe by hook or by crook ,something I've always known Flush ,unlike you who can only see the Veneer which can be wiped away in seconds ,not the nasty bits lurking underneath !

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Might be a good idea to read up on the Kalergi plan and note the way that Bilderberg is manipulating events . Then see who the Bilderberg group is made up of . See exactly who stands to gain from " More Europe " then come back and insult me by calling me out as a rascist again.

nut flush gooner

Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:57 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Herd wrote:

He's talking about the Kalergi plan which was hatched years ago ,it isn't a rant about mixed race it's about an elite group controlling the population by destroying the concept of countries with multi-culturalism .
Without going into it in great detail the Kalergi plan was to saturate western countries with mass immigration as a means to cause chaos and friction amongst the masses ,and then because there was no single rallying point against oppression the elite could control the masses more easily as races and cultures would be hopelessly mixed up .
Looking at todays Federalist Europe and it's unsustainable and insane immigration policies there is a case to argue that the plan is being implemented !
As usual flush you don't understand such things merely pick up on one aspect and try and make sticks with which to beat people with ,then when routed you run away for a few months like the cowardly lion you are . You need to read more !

As for Boris he cant get a real Brexit through Parliament and an election will not provide any mandate either way . Corbyn has been taken over by the dark side and basically as a No Deal man is saying that he supports the Treaty that was handed to Theresa May as the Eu isn't budging an inch .
So stay we will in Europe by hook or by crook ,something I've always known Flush ,unlike you who can only see the Veneer which can be wiped away in seconds ,not the nasty bits lurking underneath !
So what you are saying is a right wing conspiracy theory forms the basis for rejecting the foundation and principles of the EU, because they are looking to cause chaos amongst the masses.

Really Herd, I have heard some utter crap on this thread but this takes the biscuit. It also suggests that anyone who thinks this theory has any credence might just be a right raving fascist, it does come from Austria after all.

Herd

Post by Herd »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:01 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:57 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Herd wrote:

So what you are saying is a right wing conspiracy theory forms the basis for rejecting the foundation and principles of the EU, because they are looking to cause chaos amongst the masses.

Really Herd, I have heard some utter crap on this thread but this takes the biscuit. It also suggests that anyone who thinks this theory has any credence might just be a right raving fascist, it does come from Austria after all.
Dear Flush old flush ,give him a stick and he will by instinct firmly grip the wrong end of it and start lashing out !
Lets rewind here ,you got up on your high horse and started galloping off and calling people out for racism something you often do ,all I did was try to clarify for you as you are probe to misconstruing what people say ,and again you start running off in yet another direction .
Saying there is a case to argue doesn't infer that I am a follower of such ideas does it now, be sensible old chap !
Well done for googling Kalergi ,but try and learn to read properly it might help you dear boy !

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

BTW :- DB10 , I did not say there was anything wrong with mixed race people , I was quoting Kalergi and passing comment that indeed it is more prevalent today than it was some time ago.

Race is a thorny subject and too many people seem ready to jump to unwarrented conclusions but until people are willing to discuss it without casting aspersions it will remain a cause of divisiveness.

On the other subject of " The One world order" again it pays to read both sides of the argument . It's too easy to dismiss it as a conspiracy theory , it may not be as black as some paint it but when you see how it started and the people involved both then and now it is just as easy to conclude that behind the scenes there are strings being pulled.
I can give you a quote

" In February 1891, a group of elites – Cecil Rhodes, William Stead and Lords Esher, Rothschild, Salisbury, Rosebery and Milner – drew up a plan for a secret society that aimed to bring all habitable portions of the world under their influence and control.
This society became the Round Table, and from it developed the US-based Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and eventually the Bilderberg Group founded in 1954, the Club of Rome (1968) and in 1973 the Trilateral Commission, the brain child of David Rockefeller.
All of these organisations are dedicated to global governance,
The Charlemagne Prize is a prize awarded for work done in the service of European unification the list of winners is quite illuminating.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemag ... Recipients.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Operation YellowHammer looks like being fun.

cue the supermarket fights that I predicted on here a couple of years ago. :D :box:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Operation YellowHammer was originally reported on in September 2018 when documents were carelessly left fot press reporters to photograph . Details have been selectively leaked to create maximum panic . Those panicking however have failed to comprehend that it's old news and that things have changed since then on both sides of the channel.
It's about as relevant now as a report saying that the sege of Mafekin is about to be relieved.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:06 pm
Operation YellowHammer was originally reported on in September 2018 when documents were carelessly left fot press reporters to photograph . Details have been selectively leaked to create maximum panic . Those panicking however have failed to comprehend that it's old news and that things have changed since then on both sides of the channel.
It's about as relevant now as a report saying that the sege of Mafekin is about to be relieved.
you can always tell a Brexiteer by their spelling. :lol:
I think you mean the Siege of Mafeking.

I am glad that you are so confident about the prospect of a no deal.
For someone who has moaned on here about how bad things are in the rural community what do you make of the report last week that said that half of all farms could fail with a no deal Brexit ?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... port-warns