Home to Burnley Sat 17th 12.30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Home to Burnley Sat 17th 12.30

Post by Redarmy »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:23 pm
Scrappy game but with the changes in the squad i'll take 2 wins from 2 even if neither has been convincing :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Was always going to be that way...scrappy

Posters predicting 3-0 or 4-0 well wide of the mark, we knew what they would do and they didn't disappoint, aggressive and well organised

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Naki_Gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:51 pm
clummo123 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:39 am
Today's game. Direct stream links, NOT links to a website.

If you don't want to use them then don't. If you do then Enjoy! :barscarf:
Mate, just wanted to say thanks for putting these up, the first link was brilliant for me.
Good result, Ceballos looks class and Pepe may have a touch of Viera about him, Luis looks to be a definite upgrade on koscielnyscum, the next 2 weeks will be testing though, and will wait for those results before getting too excited but for now we are top of the league.
I'd really appreciate it if you can keep putting up these links as I can't afford a subscription to watch on telly.

Uta
Yes I'll be putting links up for all our games if I'm free to do so at the time. :D
Last edited by clummo123 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:10 pm
It frightens me what Ceballos will be worth at the end of the season if this is the level of his performance. With Modric now coming to the end of his career RM would be absolutely insane to let us buy this little gem.

Wins a win, we know about the defence but 6 points before we hit the big boys is good enough for me. Pepe looks a class act too.
Most of these loans have agreements to buy the player, does anyone know what's the deal with this loan?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:35 pm
IF, and I understand that it is early days still, but if Ceballos continues to play like that and continues to get the love and support he got from the fans today, then there is no way he would go back to real madrid to be a squad player again. In a lot of respects footballers are like little kids, and like kids they want to be loved and told how great they are all the time, and by the time he goes back to madrid, they will likely have bought Pogba or erikson or some other high profile player that plays in his position, and he will be further away from their first 11 than ever
Agreed he will be a super star at Arsenal

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:43 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
It frightens me what Ceballos will be worth at the end of the season if this is the level of his performance. With Modric now coming to the end of his career RM would be absolutely insane to let us buy this little gem.

Wins a win, we know about the defence but 6 points before we hit the big boys is good enough for me. Pepe looks a class act too.
Most of these loans have agreements to buy the player, does anyone know what's the deal with this loan?

No option to buy sadly, Madrid know they have a player on their hands unfortunately.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:41 pm
clummo123 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:43 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:37 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:35 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:34 am

just opens VLC player with nothing happening for me :(
Each link goes straight to my Downloads folder... but Thanks for the offer anyway :D
same for me when using chrome. switch to edge and it worked
If you install the Native HLS Playback extension from the Chrome Web Store then it will work.
That first link is terrific, just clicked on it and it opened, no buffering, no ads, none of that shit.

Yes I'll only post links to actual streams. No websites, no ads and certainly nothing dodgy going on in the background. Hopefully if I keep posting for our games you'll all learn to trust me and will get to see The Arsenal play every week.

I do this to raise funds for charity but let me earn some trust and love first. 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If Dyche stopped deep throating cock for a minute he’d realise that crying about diving and rolling around (which there was barely any of in the game anyway :roll: ) isn’t the matter that should be concerning him most at all.

Instead sly, sneaky fouls by fatty Barnes and the rest of his cloggers like deliberately kneeing an opposition player in the back as he goes up for a header, or barging a static opponent into the keeper in the hope of injuring one or both players was the real shit-housery on show today.

Fuck off down the leagues you knuckle dragging C.UNTS.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:59 pm
If Dyche stopped deep throating cock for a minute he’d realise that crying about diving and rolling around (which there was barely any of in the game anyway :roll: ) isn’t the matter that should be concerning him most at all.

Instead sly, sneaky fouls by fatty Barnes and the rest of his cloggers like deliberately kneeing an opposition player in the back as he goes up for a header, or barging a static opponent into the keeper in the hope of injuring one or both players was the real shit-housery on show today.

Fuck off down the leagues you knuckle dragging C.UNTS.
think he must be thinking of when kolasinac went down, but he was clearly pulled to the ground by a Burnley player, sour grapes

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:46 pm
Redarmy wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

No option to buy sadly, Madrid know they have a player on their hands unfortunately.
Lets hope we can buy him, i know its early days, but if you are class that don't change

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:04 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:46 pm
Redarmy wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Lets hope we can buy him, i know its early days, but if you are class that don't change

Let's hope he can produce that form away from home too. If he keeps it up we couldn't afford him anyway. Can't remember the last time a newbie came into the side and basically controlled most of the game the way he did. The boy didn't stop running all game. A well deserved standing ovation when he came off to finish his day. Hope Ozil was watching closely he might have learnt something about effort and desire. Plenty of bench time coming up for our £350k pw superstar.

No sign of the drumless Tarquins having a sing song in the NB.

Just one note of concern wtf were those bunch of clowns doing on the temporary bandstand outside the clock end / west stand - why????

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Was willing to give Ozil one final chance this season but he’s gone down sick again already :roll:

Get fucking rid before the window closes because having that toxic shit around the place is like a cancer eating away at the squad. If there’s any truth in this Washington rumours then ship the prick out there immediately even if we’re still picking up half his wages.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

augie wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:35 pm
IF, and I understand that it is early days still, but if Ceballos continues to play like that and continues to get the love and support he got from the fans today, then there is no way he would go back to real madrid to be a squad player again. In a lot of respects footballers are like little kids, and like kids they want to be loved and told how great they are all the time, and by the time he goes back to madrid, they will likely have bought Pogba or erikson or some other high profile player that plays in his position, and he will be further away from their first 11 than ever

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:23 pm
Was willing to give Ozil one final chance this season but he’s gone down sick again already :roll:

Get fucking rid before the window closes because having that toxic shit around the place is like a cancer eating away at the squad. If there’s any truth in this Washington rumours then ship the prick out there immediately even if we’re still picking up half his wages.
Have you ever heard of a footballer who constantly misses games through being “ill”? 3 or 4 times a season. Unbelievable. If he’s well enough to go to the game he should be fucking well enough to play.

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

clockender1 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:41 am
No Ozil xhaka or mustafi ?

See. Dreams do come true . :lol:

Yes!!! :barscarf:

When I woke up, & saw ZERO XHAKA.....[No Captain's Arm band on him, Not on the bench!!!]

& NO MUSTAFI AGAIN....

DREAMS!!! :wailer: :teeth: :mrgreen: :dance: :dancingbanana:

HEART FILLED WITH JOY....[no Headless Chicken in the midfield :mrgnu: ...just Pure ball winners & HARD WORKERS...]

No Spectators on the Field!!!, nor wearing the armband....

Man Emery!!!! :bowing21:

I see you!!!....you have a brain,

I hope when Torreira's fully fit that you make him the MAIN STAY in our midfield!!!

He IS THE BEST MIDFIELDER we've got! ...Ceballos is Nice, but Torreira is Kante's World Class Level of DM!!!

& Can Regularly shoot ON TARGET, without no 5 second Hesitation, & SCORE!!!

Stung their Keepers gloves today!!! glad to have him back!!

Torreira + ANYBODY other than Xhaka :horseshite: !!! & our Midfield pairing is SOLID This Season :fencing: !!! :banner:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

goonertone wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:32 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:13 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:57 pm
So good to see Mustafi in his jeans and jumper and not a football kit.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd rather see him in a football shirt

For another team! :wink:

At the nearest airport

Actually, now I think of it, my preference would be for him to be in the kit of whichever team we were playing against each week.