SCUM (H) Sun 1st Sept

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

SCUM (H) Sun 1st Sept

Post by falkirk goon »

The shower from down the road next.As always must win.

CloakedGooner

Re: SCUM (H) Sun 1st Sept

Post by CloakedGooner »

Hate them, hate their wives and i hate their dogs :x

Bring them on :box:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

We are disjointed but they are poor - their end of season slump continues through to this year.

I want to see Ceballos further forward and an appearance by Reiss.

Im assuming that that recently returned laca was rested for this. I hope so because Auba looks a bit lost without his little buddy alongside him.

Other than that, i expect Torreira to start too and the rest to be the same, Willock dropped. I doubt whether Dick has the Balls to drop Luiz in favour of Chambers. Which is what he should do.

I think we will win, but we will get a scare from fat tonggue. 2-1.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:24 pm
Hate them, hate their wives and i hate their dogs :x

Bring them on :box:
I thought their wives were dogs!? :?

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: A Hard Fought WIN will do...

Nothing Less will do.

#COYG
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Show the Arsenal players the end of the test match yesterday.

Bottle it and make them understand what difference grit and determination in addition to skill, makes when you are playing a rival in your sport.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

they managed two shots against Newcastle - at home. they missed trippier and Erikson may have played his last game for them.

Son was poor on his first game back and Loris is conceding goals for fun.

an early goal by us and it could be a rout. we are long over due one :box:

Clash

Post by Clash »

The Scum away is a MUST NOT LOSE while the Scum at home is a MUST WIN :barscarf:

After the results this weekend though, this is now a MUST MUST win. I don't usually put so much emphasis on one game ... but if there is one game that could shape a season, this could be that game for both us and the SCUM. Even though its only the 4th match.

A win for us means we will have a decent looking P4 W3 L1 and we will be top 3 at least. It would also get the Anfield shocker out of our minds, while adding more pressure and misery for that lot ... virtually ending their (so-called :roll: ) title chances.

If we lose they will get the kind of boost we cannot allow them to have and the blow to us will mean we will have a long season ahead!

Last season's 4-2 win is probably the best game I've seen at the Emirates. I would love a repeat but I'm already feeling nervous about this one

COYG :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

thank you the Indie :
Tottenham vs Newcastle: Spurs aren’t in crisis but derby defeat to Arsenal could yet cause one
Tottenham have not responded in the same manner after their underwhelming performance in Madrid in June. The sense that they missed an opportunity will linger for a long time but the reaction – so far – has been downbeat. There was little sense of purpose and no zip in their game against Newcastle. They were stale in the closing weeks of last season and appear no fresher now.

I've also seen several stories that Poxy would have been right to leave in May after the CL final.

lets cause a crisis for them :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

2-0 to us. Fuck 'em.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:55 am
Show the Arsenal players the end of the test match yesterday.

Bottle it and make them understand what difference grit and determination in addition to skill, makes when you are playing a rival in your sport.
yeah but don't let them watch the first innings ffs - I've seen enough Arsenal collapses :roll: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:16 pm
2-0 to us. Fuck 'em.
7 - 0 To Us

Yeah FUCKTHECUNTS :box: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A must win. Nothing else is acceptable. :box:

Love and hate the NLD in equal amounts. From about Wednesday/Thursday I'll be sick with nerves.

Torreira MUST start.

3-1 win. Laca, Boomerang and Cebellos for us. Fat Tongue with his obligatory goal for them. Son and/or Fat Tongue booked for diving as VAR wins a very very slight and very temporary reprieve in my eyes.... :lol:

FTS. UTA. 8)

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:44 am
A must win. Nothing else is acceptable. :box:

Love and hate the NLD in equal amounts. From about Wednesday/Thursday I'll be sick with nerves.

Torreira MUST start.

3-1 win. Laca, Boomerang and Cebellos for us. Fat Tongue with his obligatory goal for them. Son and/or Fat Tongue booked for diving as VAR wins a very very slight and very temporary reprieve in my eyes.... :lol:

FTS. UTA. 8)
Most definitely! I'm still baffled why he didn't start on Saturday. Emery needs to start showing us that he is learning from his mistakes!

Was thinking the same about Kane scoring ... although its often a penalty he scores against us with and a lot of those have been wrongly awarded. VAR has favoured the Scum more than any other team so far with game changing decisions so it would be nice to see this trend reversed!

1)ee

Post by 1)ee »

I hate the thoughts of this game.
Its the not knowing what Emery will do with his team selection & tactics and I also have failed to see us look convincing in front of goal so far this season.

Ones things for sure ill not be able to take my oil if were beat.