The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

A11M11

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by A11M11 »

""G & I "" So sorry about that spelling , However it is in the non partizan Guardian .
Albeit as France imports the majority of its sheep meat from the UK putting a 40% tarrif on it's meat from us would be pretty stupid.
There is so much that could have been sorted had the fifth column not been so inclined to undermine things . However it looks like there will be a few problems but none that can't be sorted once the "fait" has been "accompli"shed.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:22 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:01 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:57 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:27 am
Herd wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:46 am
Hey it's old Nut Flush the Europhile expert dishing out his nuggets of wisdom again !
Flush when I woke up I found we are still in Europe and we aren't leaving the EU as I've said many times before but of course that's Nuts too !
Hardly nuggets of wisdom outing someone for having warped views about mixed-race is it herd.

With regards to the EU, you have the best shot of your wish to exit without a deal with Boris in charge. If it doesn't happen you can blame Labour.
He's talking about the Kalergi plan which was hatched years ago ,it isn't a rant about mixed race it's about an elite group controlling the population by destroying the concept of countries with multi-culturalism .
Without going into it in great detail the Kalergi plan was to saturate western countries with mass immigration as a means to cause chaos and friction amongst the masses ,and then because there was no single rallying point against oppression the elite could control the masses more easily as races and cultures would be hopelessly mixed up .
Looking at todays Federalist Europe and it's unsustainable and insane immigration policies there is a case to argue that the plan is being implemented !
As usual flush you don't understand such things merely pick up on one aspect and try and make sticks with which to beat people with ,then when routed you run away for a few months like the cowardly lion you are . You need to read more !

As for Boris he cant get a real Brexit through Parliament and an election will not provide any mandate either way . Corbyn has been taken over by the dark side and basically as a No Deal man is saying that he supports the Treaty that was handed to Theresa May as the Eu isn't budging an inch .
So stay we will in Europe by hook or by crook ,something I've always known Flush ,unlike you who can only see the Veneer which can be wiped away in seconds ,not the nasty bits lurking underneath !
So what you are saying is a right wing conspiracy theory forms the basis for rejecting the foundation and principles of the EU, because they are looking to cause chaos amongst the masses.

Really Herd, I have heard some utter crap on this thread but this takes the biscuit. It also suggests that anyone who thinks this theory has any credence might just be a right raving fascist, it does come from Austria after all.
Dear Flush old flush ,give him a stick and he will by instinct firmly grip the wrong end of it and start lashing out !
Lets rewind here ,you got up on your high horse and started galloping off and calling people out for racism something you often do ,all I did was try to clarify for you as you are probe to misconstruing what people say ,and again you start running off in yet another direction .
Saying there is a case to argue doesn't infer that I am a follower of such ideas does it now, be sensible old chap !
Well done for googling Kalergi ,but try and learn to read properly it might help you dear boy !
Where did I say you were/are a fascist herd? Come on you knew Denton/Dainton right?

My reference was to people who believe this sort of way out theory as being credible. I never assumed that you believed in it. Perhaps it's you getting the wrong end of the stick old bean. It is fundamentally flawed, and only people who allow themselves to get manipulated by being close-minded get drawn in.

What's Google got to do with anything? I don't care for such ideologies.

To revoke article 50 and remain in the EU is 3/1 against on the exchanges. You should be filling your boots at those odds in a 2 horse race. The reality is no one knows what will happen.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:14 am
BTW :- DB10 , I did not say there was anything wrong with mixed race people , I was quoting Kalergi and passing comment that indeed it is more prevalent today than it was some time ago.

Race is a thorny subject and too many people seem ready to jump to unwarrented conclusions but until people are willing to discuss it without casting aspersions it will remain a cause of divisiveness.
Hmmmm ok fair enough mate but it read (to me at least) as if you were putting forward a list of negative effects and including "mixed race" as negative.

I do agree it is difficult to have any conversation around race without the probability of one side or the other leaping to hysteria based conclusions.

Personally I'm a multiculturalist and abhor racism and xenophobia in any format.

Herd

Post by Herd »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:50 pm
Herd wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:22 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:01 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:57 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:27 am

Hardly nuggets of wisdom outing someone for having warped views about mixed-race is it herd.

With regards to the EU, you have the best shot of your wish to exit without a deal with Boris in charge. If it doesn't happen you can blame Labour.
He's talking about the Kalergi plan which was hatched years ago ,it isn't a rant about mixed race it's about an elite group controlling the population by destroying the concept of countries with multi-culturalism .
Without going into it in great detail the Kalergi plan was to saturate western countries with mass immigration as a means to cause chaos and friction amongst the masses ,and then because there was no single rallying point against oppression the elite could control the masses more easily as races and cultures would be hopelessly mixed up .
Looking at todays Federalist Europe and it's unsustainable and insane immigration policies there is a case to argue that the plan is being implemented !
As usual flush you don't understand such things merely pick up on one aspect and try and make sticks with which to beat people with ,then when routed you run away for a few months like the cowardly lion you are . You need to read more !

As for Boris he cant get a real Brexit through Parliament and an election will not provide any mandate either way . Corbyn has been taken over by the dark side and basically as a No Deal man is saying that he supports the Treaty that was handed to Theresa May as the Eu isn't budging an inch .
So stay we will in Europe by hook or by crook ,something I've always known Flush ,unlike you who can only see the Veneer which can be wiped away in seconds ,not the nasty bits lurking underneath !
So what you are saying is a right wing conspiracy theory forms the basis for rejecting the foundation and principles of the EU, because they are looking to cause chaos amongst the masses.

Really Herd, I have heard some utter crap on this thread but this takes the biscuit. It also suggests that anyone who thinks this theory has any credence might just be a right raving fascist, it does come from Austria after all.
Dear Flush old flush ,give him a stick and he will by instinct firmly grip the wrong end of it and start lashing out !
Lets rewind here ,you got up on your high horse and started galloping off and calling people out for racism something you often do ,all I did was try to clarify for you as you are probe to misconstruing what people say ,and again you start running off in yet another direction .
Saying there is a case to argue doesn't infer that I am a follower of such ideas does it now, be sensible old chap !
Well done for googling Kalergi ,but try and learn to read properly it might help you dear boy !
Where did I say you were/are a fascist herd? Come on you knew Denton/Dainton right?

My reference was to people who believe this sort of way out theory as being credible. I never assumed that you believed in it. Perhaps it's you getting the wrong end of the stick old bean. It is fundamentally flawed, and only people who allow themselves to get manipulated by being close-minded get drawn in.

What's Google got to do with anything? I don't care for such ideologies.

To revoke article 50 and remain in the EU is 3/1 against on the exchanges. You should be filling your boots at those odds in a 2 horse race. The reality is no one knows what will happen.
Yup I knew the Bear he and his wife were at my wedding ,my house and me at theres ,I knew him from when he was a lad ! No I didn't think u were calling me out for racism but I thought you felt I was agreeing with the Kalergi theory.
I don't think Boris will get a no deal Brexit through the house which will mean an election and then a 2nd referendum which will be fixed against a no deal Brexit so we will end up with a Brino or stay in having wasted 4 years fucking around whilst the country goes to the mangle !
If I'm honest I am guilty of a bit of Flush baiting there ,I was in the mood for it last week but the reality is whichever way we look at it the country has been paralyzed for the last few years because of it (Brexit not Flush baiting ) and in the meantime the poor are getting fucked over royally and people ignore the very real issues which threaten to wreak havoc with our lives which are being ignored !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh dear me.... Boris Trump is trying to sell a separate deal outside the EU to us Oirish? Is he really THAT out of touch with reality the simple fuck? :oops: :lol:

We know what side our bread is buttered on ffs. When our economy was destroyed by our incompetent and crooked politicians and bankers it was the EU that helped save our asses - plus a few years of serious economic belt tightening and forced austerity. But those EU loans saved thousands of jobs.

Brexit might or might not ruin your country.... but Boris definitely will, if he manages to grasp onto power for longer than a few months. :|

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

If the alternative to Boris is Corbyn or a Corbyn, Swanson and wee jimmy cranky coalition then Boris will do just fine thanks.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:39 pm
If the alternative to Boris is Corbyn or a Corbyn, Swanson and wee jimmy cranky coalition then Boris will do just fine thanks.
:lol:

Fair point. :wink: Seriously though how fucked is modern politics? It's like the movie "Dumb and Dumber" personified. :lol:

Hilariously we have a weapon of a cabinet minister here who got demoted and had to resign from several committees she was chairing. The best one being a committee set up to tackle things like the growing amount of insurance fraud in our growing compo culture. Even better - the reason she was demoted etc? She was suing a hotel for compo after she got pissed and fell off a decorative swing in said hotel. The silly corrupt fucking braindead cùnt. :lol: :censored:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:13 am
Jock Gooner wrote:

Fair point. :wink: Seriously though how fucked is modern politics? It's like the movie "Dumb and Dumber" personified. :lol:

Hilariously we have a weapon of a cabinet minister here who got demoted and had to resign from several committees she was chairing. The best one being a committee set up to tackle things like the growing amount of insurance fraud in our growing compo culture. Even better - the reason she was demoted etc? She was suing a hotel for compo after she got pissed and fell off a decorative swing in said hotel. The silly corrupt fucking braindead cùnt. :lol: :censored:

Ffs :lol: That's the problem with politicians they're largely all a bunch of cu.nts. As the great William Connelly once said " don't vote for the bast.ards it only encourages them".

I've always thought that a half decent bunch of businessmen and a few charity types could do a whole lot better than 650 cu.nts and I'm probably right. My other thought on this is if we in the UK end up staying in the EU then can we get rid of all our politicians and just accept everything that the EU dictates to us. We've got the civil service to implement policy so why bother paying 650 cu.nts a salary and pension to effectively do very little of any consequence.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:53 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:13 am
Jock Gooner wrote:

Ffs :lol: That's the problem with politicians they're largely all a bunch of cu.nts. As the great William Connelly once said " don't vote for the bast.ards it only encourages them".

I've always thought that a half decent bunch of businessmen and a few charity types could do a whole lot better than 650 cu.nts and I'm probably right. My other thought on this is if we in the UK end up staying in the EU then can we get rid of all our politicians and just accept everything that the EU dictates to us. We've got the civil service to implement policy so why bother paying 650 cu.nts a salary and pension to effectively do very little of any consequence.

I agree you don't vote in politicians you vote in corperate stooges .

They should have to wear all their sponsors like an F1 driver so you actually know what your voting for

Herd

Post by Herd »

Top play by Boris ,none of his ruses will get us Brexit but hes running rings round labour and might just win the next election, which after all is his major goal.
Not sure whose behind the thinking but it's funny to watch.
PS I've seen Iggy and the stooges and he used to have a furry tail coming out of his pocket.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:01 pm
One thing I guarantee you will happen is a constitutional crisis within a month, two months tops, of Boris The Racist's "leadership".
BOOM!!

:wink:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:05 pm
Top play by Boris ,none of his ruses will get us Brexit but hes running rings round labour and might just win the next election, which after all is his major goal.
Not sure whose behind the thinking but it's funny to watch.
PS I've seen Iggy and the stooges and he used to have a furry tail coming out of his pocket.
If you didn't put your house on Brexit not happening on 31 Oct Herd you saved a few bob, its come in from 3/1 to evens. Pretty much a coin flip either way now.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I agree with Herd - Boris doesn't want a no deal Brexit, he wants to win a General Election.

he is banking on losing a no confidence to the Remain alliance next week, so that he can call a General Election.
he will look to win that by taking all the Brexit Party votes.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:29 am
I agree with Herd - Boris doesn't want a no deal Brexit, he wants to win a General Election.

he is banking on losing a no confidence to the Remain alliance next week, so that he can call a General Election.
he will look to win that by taking all the Brexit Party votes.
I wonder who is advising/directing him? There is no way that moron came up with anything that cunning. :lol:

My money is on Mr Victorian Throwback. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

from the same mold.