THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Blim

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Blim »

Just like to say Thank Feck the delusional one is gone, he took the club to the abyss with his arrogance and false pride.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Blim wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:13 am
Just like to say Thank Feck the delusional one is gone, he took the club INto the abyss with his arrogance and false pride.
:proudtosay:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

He was saying tuesday how he almost signed Jadon Sancho :lol:

I really dont understand why the journos give him any oxygen at all.

I can only think that this is in return for past favours given. Its such a lazy story thread.

Literally who careswhat he didnt do, or what he thinks at all on any subject. Talk about living in .the past FFS :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

He also said in an interview with Bien Sports that his BIGGEST (yeah another one) regret was not signing Lionel Messi.

I mean what fuckinn planet does this cuntbag live on ... like when was that EVER gonna happen? FFS! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I suspect his biggest regret is getting caught with a French rapper!! :shock:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Ever since Arsene Wenger left his job as Arsenal manager many wondered what his next job in football would be, well the wait is now over, the 70-year-old is set to be FIFA’s technical head, according to the New York Times.

somewhat inevitable really.....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:10 am
Guns don't kill people. Rappers do. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I know it will never ever happen but there is a part of me that had hoped he'd end up managing someone like the victims or the manc filth just so all their arsehole fans that accused us of being "fickle" and "ungrateful" could have gotten to experience life under latter era Wenger. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:44 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:10 am
Guns don't kill people. Rappers do. :D
And if they are French they can give you the Pox. :D

NOT that I would know anything about that! :-P

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FFS will the delusional old fool ever STOP !!!!? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

On the BBC Website:
Former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed he tried to sign Jadon Sancho, 19, when the England winger was at Manchester City, before he moved to Borussia Dortmund. (Express)

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:22 am
Ever since Arsene Wenger left his job as Arsenal manager many wondered what his next job in football would be, well the wait is now over, the 70-year-old is set to be FIFA’s technical head, according to the New York Times.

somewhat inevitable really.....
The perfect wenger type job for wenger - huge salary, zero accountability. No pressure at all for any results.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hmmmm... if he did become FIFA Technical Head the game would be very different within a couple of years.

Fist up - no tackling. In fact no defenders allowed at all. Every goal must be preceded by 50 passes under 5 yards each. Teams that play enough tippy tappy passes per match (+90%) get awarded an extra point for playing in "ze spireeet of ze game". Every club must field 2 teams: a physical team and a Virtual XI of players that the incumbent manager nearly signed. Only clubs that have had their stadium built with the manager's bare hands will be allowed into the Champions League.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:55 am
Hmmmm... if he did become FIFA Technical Head the game would be very different within a couple of years.

Fist up - no tackling. In fact no defenders allowed at all. Every goal must be preceded by 50 passes under 5 yards each. Teams that play enough tippy tappy passes per match (+90%) get awarded an extra point for playing in "ze spireeet of ze game". Every club must field 2 teams: a physical team and a Virtual XI of players that the incumbent manager nearly signed. Only clubs that have had their stadium built with the manager's bare hands will be allowed into the Champions League and have shagged a French DJ/Rapper.

:D

Blim

Post by Blim »

Is there anybody the delusional one never tried to buy? :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

ESPN report he has accepted a role with the world governing body as a technical director.

Perfect role for him, he can pontificate on every matter now