STOKE UTTER C UNTS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: STOKE UTTER C UNTS

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:24 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:43 am
It would be wanking material if these bastards went down again 8)
It would be the footballing wankbank equivalent of Mila Kunis noshing down on Brie Larson. 8)

:-P :-P :-P

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Giggity.

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
It would be the footballing wankbank equivalent of Mila Kunis noshing down on Brie Larson. 8)
Because I get my females mixed up I had to look these two up ,I'm not that impressed !
Showing My age but Stoke going down again would be a young Natasha Kinsky and Penelope Cruz scene but each to his own right hand ! :barscarf: :barscarf:
On a serious note if they go down we must and I mean must get a plane to fly over them, I sent Ryan a card but a plane with Good Luck in Div 1 ,Love Aaron would be worth paying good coin for !

augie

Post by augie »

Herd wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:47 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Because I get my females mixed up I had to look these two up ,I'm not that impressed !
Showing My age but Stoke going down again would be a young Natasha Kinsky and Penelope Cruz scene but each to his own right hand ! :barscarf: :barscarf:
On a serious note if they go down we must and I mean must get a plane to fly over them, I sent Ryan a card but a plane with Good Luck in Div 1 ,Love Aaron would be worth paying good coin for !

Stop FFS herd - I think if she dropped her knickers for me I would probably shoot my load before I even got inside her (and no that isn't a regular occurance) :oops: :oops: :oops:

augie

Post by augie »

Don't like to give these c.unts any credit, but can you believe that they have one of the more successful academies in England ? My youngest lad played in an under 14 tournament for his club side (st kevins) in oakham (near Leicester) a few weeks back, and stoke won the tournament - other teams in the tournament were man utd, Watford, Leicester, forest, and a Japanese academy, and their older age group won the under 15 tournament the previous week too. The people that run the tournament said told us that their academy is one of the top graded in England and their under 14 team that won it out had 5 under 14 England internationals on it, and they played more football in five minutes, than they did in all pubis's time in charge of their despicable cuntish club :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:31 am
Herd wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Stop FFS herd - I think if she dropped her knickers for me I would probably shoot my load before I even got inside her (and no that isn't a regular occurance) :oops: :oops: :oops:
Absofuckinglutely augster. It would be one of the few occasions where a let's say "quick interaction" would be understandable and indeed fully acceptable. :lol: :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Herd wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Lovely to see they got cocked up the fartpipe again at the weekend 8) :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

augie wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:46 am
Don't like to give these c.unts any credit, but can you believe that they have one of the more successful academies in England ? My youngest lad played in an under 14 tournament for his club side (st kevins) in oakham (near Leicester) a few weeks back, and stoke won the tournament - other teams in the tournament were man utd, Watford, Leicester, forest, and a Japanese academy, and their older age group won the under 15 tournament the previous week too. The people that run the tournament said told us that their academy is one of the top graded in England and their under 14 team that won it out had 5 under 14 England internationals on it, and they played more football in five minutes, than they did in all pubis's time in charge of their despicable cuntish club :roll:
Oakhams a lovely town I've thought of retiring there ,but one of those you wonder WTF do the people do for work round there !
The thought of Junior Orcs running round battering skulls, drowning babies in Rutland water ,and drinking blood has put me right off though !

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Didn't know that the orcs could read....presumably they know somebody who can who reads to them while they look at the pictures

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/f ... ry-3331876

Long may they remain bottom on 1 point :lol: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Saw a report on arrests and banning orders and our 15 fingered friends from the potteries were top of both last season apparently.

And Herd , Oakham / Rutland Water is miles and miles away from the Potteries - it’s nearer Leicester / Peterborough !

augie

Post by augie »

Herd wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:47 am
augie wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:46 am
Oakhams a lovely town I've thought of retiring there ,but one of those you wonder WTF do the people do for work round there !
The thought of Junior Orcs running round battering skulls, drowning babies in Rutland water ,and drinking blood has put me right off though !

Went out to the pub to watch the euro super cup game with one of the other fathers on the trip, and we left at the end of normal time - we walked between 5-10 minutes back to the hotel at 10pm at night, and I swear to god we never seen one other person on the street :shock: :shock: :shock:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Brentford have them today. Hopefully a big win for the Bees :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

clockender1 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:05 am
Brentford have them today. Hopefully a big win for the Bees :barscarf:
Before the season starts, instead of a fixture list, I imagine the football league hold a meeting of all the club secretaries and draw up a rotate for who has to put up with them each week. "Right, so Brentford, you can have them on 21st September, which means you won't have to have them again until the Spring, Derby, can you fit them in on a Wednesday perhaps? and Leeds, well, you probably get on with them, so we'll leave that up to you to decide, is there an EDL rally around which you could coordinate a visit? "

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

:lol:

I heard thats true, and i know the Bees have put down hay in the Wendy House to make them feel at home.

And at half time along with the pies and burgers the Bees are offering Nosebags for their womenfolk.