Match Streams

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clummo123

Match Streams

Post by clummo123 »

Last edited by clummo123 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.

AkneyGooner

Re: Match Streams

Post by AkneyGooner »

If you know someone in North America you can buy dazn and ditch sky and bt.

They show all prem games.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Clummo, these streams you post are the best I've ever seen! Thank you for sharing them. Can you make the football shown on these streams a LOT better??!!! :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

My ipad works just fine.

None of the links worked when i was living in the US ( two weeks ago).

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Red Snapper wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:20 pm
Clummo, these streams you post are the best I've ever seen! Thank you for sharing them. Can you make the football shown on these streams a LOT better??!!! :barscarf:
If only I could! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clummo123 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:06 pm
If anyone is having issues with their devices not playing the streams that I post and you want to have a go at getting them working, here’s a test link and some tips.

http://bit.ly/testclummo

I would imagine most of you are Windows users? The links will play but you may need to make a few adjustments. I recommend Google Chrome with the Native HLS Playback extension installed from the official Chrome Webstore here.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... eedfgemhof

You may also need to change how your device handles the .m3u8 file extension so that the links open in Chrome and not go to Downloads.

https://itstillworks.com/play-movies-wi ... 04970.html

Or you could just use Firefox or Edge where streams should just play as they are without you having to make changes.

Mac users, Safari should play them without issue.

Android users can use a web browser or alternatively install MX Player or VLC from Google Playstore. Open Network Stream within the app and then type or copy/paste the link in.

Any questions please ask, I'm more than happy to help.

(DB10, Maybe make this a sticky so any links that are posted will be in the one place and everyone knows where to go?)
Sorry meant to do this earlier..... :oops:

GTG

Post by GTG »

Wish i'd read this yesterday.

Spent the first half battling for a stream haha

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Clummo - you sir, are a star! Great links, no ads, and lets just hope everyone appreciates these and doesn’t start plastering them all over Facebook. Keep up the good work!

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

OBDCZnYwpWre.png

Thanks to those on the forum that have made a donation. You've taken my grand total so far over the £17,000 mark !

Hopefully I'll see a few more that will help push towards £18k. :barscarf: :barscarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

This is interesting, very interesting. You could be
Just the person I’ve been searching for (don’t worry you’re not being groomed).

I pay SKY and BT an absolute fortune because I just can’t be arsed with streams as 99% of the ones I’ve ever been on just freeze and skip every few minutes rendering them absolutely fucking useless to me.

However I actually went out and bought an android box during the summer because I want to be able to watch every single Arsenal game not just the ones the tv companies here decide to show and was hoping I’d get to hear of some app or site that I could download on to it that would be decent quality.

I haven’t even taken it out of the box yet but I’ll see if I can get one of your links to work on it tomorrow night and hopefully this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship between you and me (now you’re being groomed).

I’ll have a read through your post again to see what prep I need to do first and drop a few quid to that charity to boot.

Welcome aboard, room for everybody here.

All the best,
Roddaz 8)

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Clummo,

Just wanted to thank you immensely for your awesome streams. They are absolute mint and saves me searching online for some Kazakhstani broadcast with a shouty commentator that buffers every 5 minutes on AceStream.

Just a shame our defence looks even worse in HD :banghead: :lol:

Will be donating a few quid towards your fantastic cause!

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

clockender1 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:24 pm
My ipad works just fine.

None of the links worked when i was living in the US ( two weeks ago).
Possibly being blocked by the Internet provider. Easy to get around when you know how.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Last edited by clummo123 on Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Blim

Post by Blim »

You don't have permission to access "http://neuclnlds7lon.akamaized.net/nlds ... 00_pc.m3u8?" on this server.
Reference #18.d74afc3.1569351355.2c2a45ed

????? :?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

clummo123 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:02 pm
OBDCZnYwpWre.png

Thanks to those on the forum that have made a donation. You've taken my grand total so far over the £17,000 mark !

Hopefully I'll see a few more that will help push towards £18k. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Just donated Clummo, many thanks great charity