The Arsenal captain 2019/20

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Arsenal captain 2019/20

Post by DB10GOONER »

Comedy gold. Player gets jeered off the pitch after being subbed. Couple days later player announced as club captain. :oops: :roll:

Did Dick maybe phone Arsene and ask for some advice on this one?

Midz

Post by Midz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:19 pm
Comedy gold. Player gets jeered off the pitch after being subbed. Couple days later player announced as club captain. :oops: :roll:

Did Dick maybe phone Arsene and ask for some advice on this one?
:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I may have to rechristen the glistening piss covered pile of shit that is Xhakatard.

Captain Cuntastic anyone? :censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Emery on Xaha......“I trust and believe in him and he is a good man, a good professional and a good player. Sometimes he has made a mistake, yes, but the most important thing is to analyse, to learn and to correct that in the future"

This is the midfield anchor and captain....Xaha

Immobile easily bypassed, cannot tackle to save his life, erratic passer of the ball, and someone who constantly fouls giving away countless free kicks, all in all a very poor player.

I doubt at 27 years old he will "learn" anything much to correct his obvious deficancies.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

And that is why Mr Emery is not fit to manage Arsenal Football Club.

The fans were not wrong about Wenger, and they are not wrong about Xhaka. He is not good enough, a liability. This is the beginning of the end for you Dick, you make VERY poor selections!! :roll: :banghead:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Am I one of the 5 captains am I, am I :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:54 pm
And that is why Mr Emery is not fit to manage Arsenal Football Club.

The fans were not wrong about Wenger, and they are not wrong about Xhaka. He is not good enough, a liability. This is the beginning of the end for you Dick, you make VERY poor selections!! :roll: :banghead:

He has now used up his very last get out of jail free card - the next time he fcuks up in team selection or tactics or whatever, then he is done for cos the fans (including me) wont stand by if he takes the piss by making xhaka captain and continuing to pick him.
He can with good reason say that the players picked xhaka as captain, but it is him that picks the team so the blame for his selection will fall on him and him alone

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

HEADLINE: Granit Xhaka's Birthday: 7 Presents He's Given Other Teams
By Tom Gott
27 SEP 2019
90min.com

https://www.90min.com/posts/6464272-gra ... ther-teams

The Gift that keeps on Gifting.... :hammer: ..This club...tatters.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Xhaka and Ozil. It's like one of those TV votes where the public take the piss and get a fat bastard voted as slimmer of the year on GMTV.

Blim

Post by Blim »

That's all we need is for Musafi to be vice captain.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 pm
Emery on Xaha......“I trust and believe in him and he is a good man, a good professional and a good player. Sometimes he has made a mistake, yes, but the most important thing is to analyse, to learn and to correct that in the future"

This is the midfield anchor and captain....Xaha

Immobile easily bypassed, cannot tackle to save his life, erratic passer of the ball, and someone who constantly fouls giving away countless free kicks, all in all a very poor player.

I doubt at 27 years old he will "learn" anything much to correct his obvious deficiencies.

"a mistake" !!!?

Errr Noooo He HAS made Several mistakes, the kind of mistakes that only a rookie learning his trade would usually make AND then learn from them so as NOT to repeat them ... unlike Captain Cuntastic ( :wink: ) aka: xhakawanka

This just shows where Emery is really at.. his mind set is WRONG!

:( :( :( Sad really he seems like a nice bloke, but obviously is NOT the coach we need to take us forward.... :?

NEXT!

goonertone

Post by goonertone »

I refuse to accept the result of the players vote and demand they hold it again!

Blim

Post by Blim »

We have some dark days ahead with captain catastrophe leading the troops, I hope he picks a good vice as we are going to need him with the walking nightmare gets sent off. Emery is already making excuses for him by saying.....He gave the players the choice, they chose Xhaka, FFS who manages the team Emery or the players??? :cussing:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Blim wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:31 am
We have some dark days ahead with captain catastrophe leading the troops, I hope he picks a good vice as we are going to need him with the walking nightmare gets sent off. Emery is already making excuses for him by saying.....He gave the players the choice, they chose Xhaka, FFS who manages the team Emery or the players??? :cussing:
He gave the players the choice...!!!! :banghead: I was desperate for Emery to suceed but the doubts about him rack up .

Blim

Post by Blim »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:18 am
Blim wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:31 am
He gave the players the choice...!!!! :banghead: I was desperate for Emery to succeed but the doubts about him rack up .
I was hoping he would be the one to lead us out of the wilderness but sadly thats doesn't look the case, I am more disappointed than angry. :(