Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Blim

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by Blim »

I will be willing the manure on when they play the cheating diving din dippers, somebody just start a slide in losing for them. :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Manure v dippers at old traffart next up..dippers are odds on..unheard of in recent times.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Solskjaer - the best appointment United ever made....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ollies At The Wheel :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgnu:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

They somehow spent a billion over 6 seasons to play a youth team

Even as bad as his form is Sanchez is the best foward they have

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I just cannot believe purchasing world cup "hero" and legendary world class defender Harry "Unit Head" Maguire has not made them PL challengers. :lol:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:30 am
Manure v dippers at old traffart next up..dippers are odds on..unheard of in recent times.
Ole the fraud needs a win to keep his place on the bench - good thing for any T6 side because he has one good and ten bad.

Liverpool can't get 11pts ahead of City and continue this joyride any longer.

Based on the two, I will be over the moon if United manages to catch 1 or 3 points this time around, keep the fraud in the sideline and see United crumble apart further.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rian1 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:59 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Ole the fraud needs a win to keep his place on the bench - good thing for any T6 side because he has one good and ten bad.

Based on the two, I will be over the moon if United manages to catch 1 or 3 points this time around, keep the fraud in the sideline and see United crumble apart further.
A manc win really is a win win for us. It kills off any stupid SlySports talk about the victims going unbeaten and kills it nice and early. And it keeps the gormless little pillock in charge at the mancs where he can do the most damage. 8)

Blim

Post by Blim »

I reckon Solskjaer should get a statue for all the good work he is doing to get them down the bottom of the table. Long may he reign :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:48 am
Rian1 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

A manc win really is a win win for us. It kills off any stupid SlySports talk about the victims going unbeaten and kills it nice and early. And it keeps the gormless little pillock in charge at the mancs where he can do the most damage. 8)
Win/Win scenario for both parties and City. What are the chances that United fucks this up? Highly likely.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rian1 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:50 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:48 am
Rian1 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Win/Win scenario for both parties and City. What are the chances that United fucks this up? Highly likely.
Unfortunately you are probably right in that. :|

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Liverpool are reaping the rewards of Pep's success.

They are built to destroy pass it out from the back possession teams, is why they are so good in Europe now, and sometimes struggle Vs lesser teams who are happy to put 10 behind the ball for long parts of the game.

Pep has made playing out from the back fashionable more than it used to be.

I think Liverpool's midfield is not the best , but they are good at closing you down , and then the football backs bomb forward to join the front 3 .

So being that man utd are now a lesser team ... Liverpool might struggle in this one :lol:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:21 pm
Liverpool are reaping the rewards of Pep's success.

They are built to destroy pass it out from the back possession teams, is why they are so good in Europe now, and sometimes struggle Vs lesser teams who are happy to put 10 behind the ball for long parts of the game.

Pep has made playing out from the back fashionable more than it used to be.

I think Liverpool's midfield is not the best , but they are good at closing you down , and then the football backs bomb forward to join the front 3 .

So being that man utd are now a lesser team ... Liverpool might struggle in this one :lol:
Their weak link in the team, IMO is Henderson. As good as their fans want us to believe, he is average backed by a team that is explosive and he does well when Fabinho and Gini are backing him up. If there is one change I'd make, it would be Henderson but he is the same as Xhaka; loved by the gaff and club captain.

Why fix it if it isn't broken goes well in here. Unless a big team sweeps one of their front 3 or Fabinho next summer Henderson's place is safe.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Mounting speculation of a “crown prince” takeover!
Utd like it or not are the biggest football club in the world and were they to be afforded the sort of spending power as Citeh, then that should concern every fan of every plge club!

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

For tonight only, just thought I’d bring this one back again. Yes, they might be in a better state than us and finished 3rd etc, etc but Lovely to watch Manure get booted out tonight. One of the most cheaty, divey games I’ve ever seen. Fuck Manure!