Palace (H) 27/10 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: Palace (H) 27/10 @ 16:30

Post by sk-gtfo »

Another awful game, yes that goal should have stood, but yet again we are scrapping for a win against teams we should be beating, awful to watch, no creativity (both goals from set piece), if KSE had any ambition then Emery would be sacked by tomorrow morning, we all know they don't and he wont.

F*ck this sham of a club, not setting foot anywhere near the Emirates again for years to come it seems..

#KroenkeOUT don't waste your time with #EmeryOUT we've had all this sh*t before from KSE c*nts.

:censored:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Gotta look past the VAR disgrace. We were on the whole, very poor again. Our midfield just isn't working properly. Ceballos really isn't that good at all. Doozy is looking good and of course Xhaka is so shit we start with 10 men when he plays. Give Dick time? No, he is blind to the obvious, just last the last prick to manage Arsenal was.

EMERY OUT!!

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Nothing to be said about that match....... :cussing: :cussing:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

And Liverpool finally get a penalty to win a game..... been a whole week since their last one.

Football is dead, Sky stuck the knife in, VAR, along with incompetent, one eyed officials are twisting and turning it :cry: :cry: :cry:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

I’d never want zaha in an arsenal shirt, he’s an utter cock goblin.
VAR staff are obviously rimming each other and making decisions based on the 2 seconds of footage they see peering over another arsehole.
Emery should accept the jig is up.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:52 pm
Xhaka getting booed off. :o
The *word censored* card is well and truly marked now - NOW he knows what the fans really think of him - Couldn't captain the fuckin' Titanic the useless fuckker...

The ref was a JOKE - He really is a Bad ref and needs to be retired asap.

As for VAR it is Killing the Game.

Gendouzi MOTM by a Country fuckin Mile.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I’m fucking livid. That’s a fucking complete disgrace.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

# Emery Out.

:cussing:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Total disgrace that. Atkinson should be demoted for not looking at that.

I thought we were much better last half.

That pepe laca corner routine is going to cause chaos all season.

Dick hopefully has learned from today - when we played with pace dozer and pepe looked much better on the ball.

We wuz robbed there lads. Two appaling decisions from a shit ref.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

I know we played shit, but that game should have been 3-2 maybe even 3-1

The first VAR ruling changed the momentum, the second one killed us.

The VAR team can not say it was a clear and obvious mistake to let that goal stand, it's corrupt plain and simple. I don't know why, or what the motivation was but somebody on that VAR team wanted us to drop points, and that is unacceptable.
Last edited by AkneyGooner on Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Piss off Emery. Fucking *word censored* in Wenger wolf clothing.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:30 pm
Another awful game, yes that goal should have stood, but yet again we are scrapping for a win against teams we should be beating, awful to watch, no creativity (both goals from set piece), if KSE had any ambition then Emery would be sacked by tomorrow morning, we all know they don't and he wont.

F*ck this sham of a club, not setting foot anywhere near the Emirates again for years to come it seems..

#KroenkeOUT don't waste your time with #EmeryOUT we've had all this sh*t before from KSE c*nts.

:censored:
The Kroenke cuntbags are going Nowhere...There's too much money/profit to be made...so for now if we can get a proper manager and at least win something whilst they steal our club and make mucho dinero, it has to be better than this shitt show under emery? :?

I wish we could get the kroenkes out, but it ain't gonna happen

yet. :( :( :(

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Didn't watch as once again finding i couldn't care less. Forget VAR, Wiggy *word censored* and Arsenal PLC have been killing my love of the game since long before VAR was even mentioned.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:34 pm
I know we played shit, but that game should have been 3-2 maybe even 3-1

The first VAR ruling changed the momentum, the second one killed us.

The VAR team can not say it was a clear and obvious mistake to let that goal stand, it's corrupt plain and simple. I don't knock w why, or what the motivation was but somebody on that VAR team wanted us to drop points, and that is unacceptable.
Yep. It's open to abuse and bias. All the *word censored* who make the decisions need to be watching the games in isolation and a decision to over turn a decision should need a 100% agreement from three observers who are unaware of the decisions of others. It is totally bent and yet another example of where there is absolutely no accountability for officials in the game. They need to broadcast the conversations so that all people connected understand why and how a decision was made. This cloak of secrecy will never end because at the end of the day, football is bent and always will be.

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

Emery gotta go now, 6 wins in 17 they said? Shocking shite, embarrassing. Reckon he will be gone by Jan, some really bad losses on the way for us now. Gonna be toxic again with Xhaka situation also. Fucking clown thinks he's a great player, that is probably his biggest obstacle to being an average footballer.