Palace (H) 27/10 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Palace (H) 27/10 @ 16:30

Post by augie »

For all you c.unts who were at the game today and felt it was a good idea to sing for ozil (and there was thousands of c.unts singing it), I hope none of ye cuntss every get a tcket for a game ever again 😡😡 I get that there is anger towards emery and I get that, but singing forr a lazy crunt who has let us down so many times just to oppose emery is fcuking pathetic

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Just think, we might have another 20 years of this *word censored* in charge.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Might as well just have a buzzer that sounds when a foul is committed,do away with referees totally as they are useless anyhow,VAR has destroyed football in half a season,and the c unts at UEFA and FIFA deserve all the shit they get,i hope they lose millions as the fans walk away from it,how does it go from our non penalty incident v Sheffield United with the shirt pull not even being reviewed,to non penalties being given today in other games on review? I havent seen the game today but it sounds like the same old shit,and I'm glad Xhaka got dogs abuse today,hes a total c unt,hope he never puts the Arsenal shirt on again.

It'd be great to see a club not even celebrate after their team scores,just stand in silent protest against the mockery that is VAR,

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

No way back for either Xhaka or Emery after that. The fan base has now massively turned against both.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:47 pm
Just think, we might have another 20 years of this *word censored* in charge.
Thought he was the Spanish George Graham that brought the pride back to Arsenal? :lol:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

oaodan wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:42 pm
Emery gotta go now, 6 wins in 17 they said? Shocking shite, embarrassing. Reckon he will be gone by Jan, some really bad losses on the way for us now. Gonna be toxic again with Xhaka situation also. Fucking clown thinks he's a great player, that is probably his biggest obstacle to being an average footballer.
I think he may be gone in January as well but it will probably be too late by then because we'll likely be many points off the top 4, it's already now a 4 point gap to the chavs, that is just another in the long line of reasons to hate KSE, they just don't get on with making decisions, they did the same with Wenger, I hope they prove me wrong and I wake up tomorrow to the headline 'Emery sacked' but we all know that is extremely unlikely.

Someone said Stan was at the NFL game at Wembley today, says it all really, get the f*ck out of our club you poison yank cretins.

Perryashburtongroves

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:49 pm
No way back for either Xhaka or Emery after that. The fan base has now massively turned against both.
Yep. Now the need to drive the two pricks out of the club needs to be stepped up. Neither of them are anywhere near being good enough for Arsenal. Xhaka deserve all the fucking abuse he gets now until he goes. What a fucking *word censored*. An absolute *word censored* of a player.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:51 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Yep. Now the need to drive the two pricks out of the club needs to be stepped up. Neither of them are anywhere near being good enough for Arsenal. Xhaka deserve all the fucking abuse he gets now until he goes. What a fucking *word censored*. An absolute *word censored* of a player.
It's entirely on Emery. He's the genius that decided to name him captain and start him every game.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just when you thought VAR couldn't get any more farcical.....along came this game

If anyone in the VAR studio can legitimately point out to me the "clear and obvious" error in allowing the goal I'm all ears. Clearly not as "clear and obvious" as the trip on deulofeu by vertonghen last week eh ?

Absolutely disgraceful. Probably Emery's fault though.

Agree with Augie's comments too - clearly the tourists singing Ozil's name haven't noticed the past 5 years of insipid shit that bloke has dished up in games like this

All the more reason never to step foot in the place again. More windowlickers than down the Seven Sisters these days - embarrassing

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

You can’t cup your ears to your own fans and tell them to fuck off.

There was a time I would have said you should never boo one of your own players but that day is long fucking gone. If this fuckwit manager is going to make Xhaka his captain despite all the glaring evidence that shows that he shouldn’t even be at the club then there’s no point sitting around moaning.

Get off your arse and make yourself heard. Fair fucks to everyone who gave the prick pelters today.

Fuck him :twisted:

Perryashburtongroves

SydneyGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:56 pm
rodders999 wrote:
It's entirely on Emery. He's the genius that decided to name him captain and start him every game.
Yes. Shows just how out of touch he is and how poor a judge of player he is. The pair of them deserve each other. Hopefully somewhere else in January.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:56 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Have to agree , when your Captain gets booed off twice in a few games, you got to look at the manager.

If xhaka was a bit part squad player this don't happen, but his I trust in my captain shit is fine, but he better go down with xhaka's sinking ship of season and fuck himself out the door.

What the fuck is he trying to prove, and what the hell was xhaka trying to do . Just walk off the pitch , he don't even have the intelligence to do that, and you can see that same decision making process in his play, he can throw away a match in a couple moments of madness, and now he has thrown his Arsenal career away

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

augie wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:44 pm
For all you c.unts who were at the game today and felt it was a good idea to sing for ozil (and there was thousands of c.unts singing it), I hope none of ye cuntss every get a tcket for a game ever again 😡😡 I get that there is anger towards emery and I get that, but singing forr a lazy crunt who has let us down so many times just to oppose emery is fcuking pathetic
I thought that too, but in a way I think there is a certain amount of sticking to the board and Emery as Emery says the board back him not playing him... I get it. I wouldn't have sung it myself.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Xhaka should be stripped of the captaincy immediately, of that there is no doubt. You can't tell your own fans to fuck off (twice) and goad the crowd.

Let me remind some of you that Wenger made Almunia captain once upon a time, before later declaring that "captaincy is overplayed in this country" and saying that he favoured "rotational leadership". Perhaps you'd like to see a return to those halcyon days ?

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

It also shows you he is too weak mentally to be captain, AMN has been booed off, he didn't pull that shit.

He has forced Emery's hand now, can he stand by a captain who tells the fans to fuck off, and removes our shirt in protest . If he does, both will catch hell Vs wolves
Last edited by AkneyGooner on Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.