Dippers (A) Weds 30th Ko 1930

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Dippers (A) Weds 30th Ko 1930

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up a visit to dipperland :|
I predict a proper brownholing 4 or 5-1

The Arsenal Way

Re: Dippers (A) Weds 30th Ko 1930

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Reckon Emery will put out a strong team, with captain fantastic in it.
Ox to score against us
1-1

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Will be a tight affair with both teams going for it and a ton of goals, topsy turvy to the very end, so 7-1 then.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I was going to go to this one but have family issues so I'm kind of glad I'm not now ,I love a trip to mouseland,cheap beer and woman who will sleep with you for the price of a bag of smack !
They should play Xhaka and kosalinac and tell them to just take lumps out of the scousers who might then bottle it ,otherwise it's pass the Crisco theres going to be a lot of bumming tonight!

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:24 am
I was going to go to this one but have family issues so I'm kind of glad I'm not now ,I love a trip to mouseland,cheap beer and woman who will sleep with you for the price of a bag of smack !
They should play Xhaka and kosalinac and tell them to just take lumps out of the scousers who might then bottle it ,otherwise it's pass the Crisco theres going to be a lot of bumming tonight!
Admit it you knew I was going, and you didn't fancy punching my lights out over brexit. :D :D

Xhaka should be played as a non-captain, and learn from some of our youngsters how much of a privilege it is to play for Arsenal. They show bags more fight than some of our first eleven.

I am going via Manchester, meeting up with some members of the Manc Arsenal supporters Assoc. How times have changed ehh.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Predict loads of goals shared between two teams who just go for it. Unfortunately our share will be minimal 1-4.
Also, why 7:30 FFS?!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:24 am
I was going to go to this one but have family issues so I'm kind of glad I'm not now ,I love a trip to mouseland,cheap beer and women who will sleep with you for the price of a bag of Salted Crisps !

:shock:

They Upped the Price then! :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

Admit it you knew I was going, and you didn't fancy punching my lights out over brexit. :D :D

Xhaka should be played as a non-captain, and learn from some of our youngsters how much of a privilege it is to play for Arsenal. They show bags more fight than some of our first eleven.

I am going via Manchester, meeting up with some members of the Manc Arsenal supporters Assoc. How times have changed ehh.
Thing is when you talk to people in person you tend to listen and debate ,on tinternet you just vent, its a different medium and has different or lack of etiquette !
The Manchester supporters club is a big one for some reason ,having said that there are a lot of Arsenal supporters in Liverpool too but on the whole they are Black or mixed race Guys as they aren't welcome at Everton and to a lesser degree Liverpool !
I met a load of em with my pal in a pub in Toxteth years ago ,a few of them come down for matches too cracking lads !

Clash

Post by Clash »

A nice clear and loud rendition of ''Granit Xhaka, what a wanker, what a wanker'' is required from our away support up there tomorrow night :barscarf: Lets make it clear there is no way back for him.

If not that, then please don't let some of our ''fans'' allow him to become a victim that then becomes a cult-hero, like they shamefully did with that imbecile Eboue :banghead:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Clash wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:59 pm
A nice clear and loud rendition of ''Granit Xhaka, what a wanker, what a wanker'' is required from our away support up there tomorrow night :barscarf: Lets make it clear there is no way back for him.

If not that, then please don't let some of our ''fans'' allow him to become a victim that then becomes a cult-hero, like they shamefully did with that imbecile Eboue :banghead:

Yep Clash.....as it seems obvious that Dick was never going to stop picking the useless oaf, then there's an opportunity for the fans to make his return untenable. Nasty tactic for sure, but needs must and all that ! :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The stronger the team he picks the greater the pressure his job is under.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

No idea what type of teams will be put out by the respective managers, but all things being equal, we're gonna get rolled over by 2 or 3 goals....comfortably.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

as long as Xhaka is not playing I will be happy. :barscarf:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Think it will be 2-2 and we win on pens.

Liverpool will play a really young team with just probably Ox and Keita starting and loads of kids.

Our team will be older but can't defend and concede from the usual corner or penno or both,it's written in the VARS I mean stars,not sure if it is even in use.Such is my interest.

Team will be Martinez in goal.

The back four will be the Bosnian Bulldozer,Chambers,Holding and The peacekeeper Bellerin.

Ozil in midfield with Willock and AMN :roll:

Martinelli,ESR and Saka up front.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:42 pm
as long as Xhaka is not playing I will be happy. :barscarf:
He won't be....he's too "devastated" apparently :roll: