Leicester A Sat 9th Nov KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Leicester A Sat 9th Nov KO 1730

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:28 pm
Come on Leicester!
Put this cu nt and us out if our misery!
Good thumping and he’s gone!
Anyone who can’t in their superfan judgement of my blasphemous, heretic view understand it, can fuck off :barscarf: :lol:
Well I sure as hell ain't a superfan - no trendy beard, no hashtags, no blogs, no AFTV.......but I still think anyone who hides behind the infantile "greater good" argument and cheers against his own team, qualifies as being a Grade A c.unt. For the avoidance of doubt that includes you. Any of our players' whose leg you want broken this time or have you started growing hair in funny places yet?

Prick

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:13 pm
goonersid wrote:
Come on Leicester!
Anyone who can’t in their superfan judgement of my blasphemous, heretic view understand it, can fuck off :barscarf: :lol:
Well I sure as hell ain't a superfan - no trendy beard, no hashtags, no blogs, no AFTV.......but I still think anyone who hides behind the infantile "greater good" argument and cheers against his own team, qualifies as being a Grade A c.unt. For the avoidance of doubt that includes you. Any of our players' whose leg you want broken this time or have you started growing hair in funny places yet?

Prick
Ballbag :lol: I honestly credited you with more respect than that! :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:21 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:13 pm
goonersid wrote:
Come on Leicester!

Prick
Ballbag :lol: I honestly credited you with more respect than that! :lol:
Of course sid - crediting people with respect is something you're renowned for round these parts isn't it? That's just the problem fella - you don't credit anyone with any respect, unless they share the same blind hatred for whoever your latest target is, in this case Emery. You've spent most of the past decade wishing we'd lose every game and hoping players get injured, so I ask you the question for what it's worth - why do you still support the club?

Are you honestly telling me you're going to sit there tomorrow willing Ratface Vardy to bag a hat-trick and give us a stuffing? Seriously?

As others point out anyway, your argument is flawed....for the same reason it was every time you wished defeat upon Wenker. This board either (a) ain't listening or (b) if they are, they will appoint some underwhelming, cheap as chips, mid season option to smash another nail into the coffin of the club they bought

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Steve o, yes i hope we lose tomorrow! It could get rid of Emery and I might win £500 :barscarf:
Seriously lad! Go to bed!
Nite nite!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Us lot all having a shrug of the shoulders and expecting a thrashing at Leicester is the most depressing thing that has happened at our club. We're about one step away from being Newcastle and worrying about playing Stevanage in the cup 20 odd years ago. Fucking hell, we're a mess.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... ssion=true

Apparently the players voting for captain was not emerys idea, paragraph near end of article

Herd

Post by Herd »

As I've said I really want us to win ......but I do fear the worst . !

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

"The captaincy issue has only served to underline Emery’s lack of leadership as yesterday the Arsenal manager admitted that Xhaka has made himself unavailable as the fall-out from his row with the fans gets worse with every instalment."

That is particularly interesting if true. We were led to believe that Emery stripped the captaincy from Xhaka, not that Xkaka chose to step aside.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I know I’m stark raving mad but I think by some weird quirk of fate we’ll beat Leicester! :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Hoping Emery has a moment of Contesque clarity and plays 3-5-2.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Contesque
is that a typo? 8)

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

3-0 to them & we sign up Rodgers on Monday !! :barscarf: :barscarf:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

He'd turn us down stating that he has ambition :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:25 am
Contesque
is that a typo? 8)
Aint that the posh undies my old woman buys?