Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by augie »

I've had more than enough of current players and their social media contributions - lately we have seen a few players (last night it was laca and I THINK auba) who "liked" a post appearing to criticise emery, and something similar happened earlier in the week. These c.unts are paid to play football - END OF. I don't want to hear anything from the c.unts unless it relates to their training and matches, and I certainly don't want to see or hear them criticising anyone within the club (thus washing our dirty linen in public). AFC pay their wages and if they have an issue with emery or anyone else, then man the fcuk up and go and talk to them face to face to sort it out - fcuk this cowardly shit of using social media to have a pop :evil: :evil:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

VAR. :censored: The worst geek infused statto fuckology to ever stick it's shrivelled penis up the arse of football. :censored: It's fucking ruined the game. It's turned a fast physical spectacle into a slow boring less gay version of rugby. :oops: :roll:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:28 am
VAR. :censored: The worst geek infused statto fuckology to ever stick it's shrivelled penis up the arse of football. :censored: It's fucking ruined the game. It's turned a fast physical spectacle into a slow boring less gay version of rugby. :oops: :roll:
We need to follow the citeh fans lead and sing "fuck VAR" like they do. If we had every ground in the PL giving it a bit of that it might just embarrass somebody into doing something about it (or not!). We could have it as a new song and after a couple of rounds convert it to "fuck Xhaka"

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:01 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
We need to follow the citeh fans lead and sing "fuck VAR" like they do. If we had every ground in the PL giving it a bit of that it might just embarrass somebody into doing something about it (or not!). We could have it as a new song and after a couple of rounds convert it to "fuck Xhaka"
Yeah would love to see that :D

I know it would never happen but I would also love to see fans at all grounds refuse to celebrate a goal until something is done about VAR!

Whenever a goal is scored, nobody reacts. We all just turns to look at the screen, casually whistling, hands in pockets or arms folded! All you hear is the refs whistle and a few shouts from the players.

The authorities have ruined our game, lets ruin theirs! The bastards!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:09 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:01 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Yeah would love to see that :D

I know it would never happen but I would also love to see fans at all grounds refuse to celebrate a goal until something is done about VAR!

Whenever a goal is scored, nobody reacts. We all just turns to look at the screen, casually whistling, hands in pockets or arms folded! All you hear is the refs whistle and a few shouts from the players.

The authorities have ruined our game, lets ruin theirs! The bastards!

That would work :lol: Tbh there have been a few games now when I haven't celebrated properly because you're half expecting the goal to be ruled out anyway. They certainly need to have a rethink about letting done nothing 12 year old Aussie VAR refs loose on the PL :roll:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Jermaine Pennant on sky saying the man city and Liverpool rivalarly is already bigger than the arsenal and man Utd one of the late 90's to mid 00's.

Moron

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Having to have a token female commentator/pundit/expert at every single sporting event, whether male, female or mixed. Doesn't matter if its Soccer Saturday, a live match or a discussion show, you'll see her sat there next to a load of blokes who have actually played or managed the game at that level giving her twopenneth for all its worth (fuck all basically)

And before any of the 'offended on someone else's behalf' posters reply in kind, I'm consistent. I wouldn't expect to tune into the Women's netball and find some bloke who once played it for fun commentating on it either

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:30 pm
Having to have a token female commentator/pundit/expert at every single sporting event, whether male, female or mixed. Doesn't matter if its Soccer Saturday, a live match or a discussion show, you'll see her sat there next to a load of blokes who have actually played or managed the game at that level giving her twopenneth for all its worth (fuck all basically)

And before any of the 'offended on someone else's behalf' posters reply in kind, I'm consistent. I wouldn't expect to tune into the Women's netball and find some bloke who once played it for fun commentating on it either
You're late to this party mate! I wouldn't worry about the snowflakes. Most of this thread is made up of what you've just written! :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:24 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

You're late to this party mate! I wouldn't worry about the snowflakes. Most of this thread is made up of what you've just written! :D

:lol: :lol:

Offended ? The group of knuckledraggers on this place ?? :lol: They don't know what "offended" means !!

Clash

Post by Clash »

Not sure this is the right thread but I thought I would put it here as it represents part of the modern world when a whealer-dealing spiv and cockney wide boy, who was once a very average footballer/manager, can later on in life pass himself off as a character and become a popular figure on TV :roll:

I present: ‘’Harry Redknapp's HILARIOUS Arsène Wenger Story’’
( although don’t get your hopes up with the ‘’hilarious’’ part - or even the ‘’Arsene Wenger’’ part for that matter ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQLLCLzbzEE

Not sure what’s worse here … Redknapp himself … the two women either side of him who clearly have no idea what he’s on about … or the massive fat cu-nnt on the end overdoing the big laugh and slapping his thigh part to try and make 'Arry look funnier than he is :roll: For me it’s the man himself as this story is quite simply a pack of lies told by a sad old fucker trying desperately to carve out a career as a celebrity :roll:

As pointed out in the comments, Wenger was NOT the Arsenal manager when this game took place in August 1996 so that crucial part of the story is clearly made up. It’s not a genuine mistake … it's not even his memory playing tricks or just something that has been slightly exaggerated …. it is just purely and simply LIES! He even does a mock impression of Wenger to make it seem more believable :roll:

Also Paulo Future did wear the no.10 for West Ham later that season so that part is bollocks too :roll: In fact it makes me question this whole story i.e Futre stamping on and kicking his West Ham shirt up the wall

And of course ALL his other bullshit stories.

:censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:24 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

Offended ? The group of knuckledraggers on this place ?? :lol: They don't know what "offended" means !!

I don't even acknowledge women's football as a sport

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:42 pm
Not sure this is the right thread but I thought I would put it here as it represents part of the modern world when a whealer-dealing spiv and cockney wide boy, who was once a very average footballer/manager, can later on in life pass himself off as a character and become a popular figure on TV :roll:

( although don’t get your hopes up with the ‘’hilarious’’ part - or even the ‘’Arsene Wenger’’ part for that matter ).

Not sure what’s worse here … Redknapp himself … the two women either side of him who clearly have no idea what he’s on about … or the massive fat cu-nnt on the end overdoing the big laugh and slapping his thigh part to try and make 'Arry look funnier than he is :roll: For me it’s the man himself as this story is quite simply a pack of lies told by a sad old fucker trying desperately to carve out a career as a celebrity :roll:

As pointed out in the comments, Wenger was NOT the Arsenal manager when this game took place in August 1996 so that crucial part of the story is clearly made up. It’s not a genuine mistake … it's not even his memory playing tricks or just something that has been slightly exaggerated …. it is just purely and simply LIES! He even does a mock impression of Wenger to make it seem more believable :roll:

Also Paulo Future did wear the no.10 for West Ham later that season so that part is bollocks too :roll: In fact it makes me question this whole story i.e Futre stamping on and kicking his West Ham shirt up the wall

Mate, you're just pissed because Ashley Banjo called off his appearance on the show..... come on admit it :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Mate, you're just pissed because Ashley Banjo called off his appearance on the show..... come on admit it :lol:
:lol: :lol: Hands up Jock, you got me there :oops: :lol:

The cancellation was a double blow really because not only is Banjo one of my favourite performers but his own Wenger / Future story was more true and much funnier too.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:00 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:34 pm

:lol: :lol: Hands up Jock, you got me there :oops: :lol:

The cancellation was a double blow really because not only is Banjo one of my favourite performers but his own Wenger / Future story was more true and much funnier too.
Anal can be funny. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:42 pm

Well said Clash. 8)

Along with the two complete and utter gashbags that are Fat Sam AllThePies and Colin Wànker, this pathetic old mug is one of the biggest arseholes to ever have stolen a living from football. :censored: