Match Streams

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clummo123

Re: Match Streams

Post by clummo123 »

Henry is a Gooner

Thanks for the donation. I've added you to my list.

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

You're welcome mate & cheers for adding me :barscarf:

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Check your messages boys.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Last edited by clummo123 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

JUVENTUS vs MILAN

http://bit.ly/2K6BpHR

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Top quality streams as usual over the weekend Clummo , now if your'e really smart can you get us some results as well ? :lol: :lol:

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Goonuz71 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:28 am
Top quality streams as usual over the weekend Clummo , now if your'e really smart can you get us some results as well ? :lol: :lol:
As they say..

I may be good but I'm not THAT good.

:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that is going to take an Allegri or an Enrique.

Sadly emery has been given 6 more games to 'fix the decline' :( Haven't we suffered enough under TOF? FFS!?

Looks like we've got our wenger back. :suicide:

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Last edited by clummo123 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Every year I do a Christmas raffle to boost my fundraising. 2018 brought in over £1200 with £700 going to our chosen charity (National Autistic Society) after prize costs were deducted.

It's time for the 2019 Raffle!

PRIZE POT
Nvidia Shield Pro 2019
Nebula Soundbar - 4K Fire TV Edition with Alexa
Firestick with Alexa voice remote
Echo Dot (3rd Gen)

Entry will cost £10 (as many entries as you like) and will ONLY be accepted via PayPal
( https://www.paypal.me/nasboom )

If you take part then please ensure that you add your username to PayPal so that I know who you are and can contact you if you're a prize winner. Sending me a PM would also be advisable.

Draws will be made some time in the week leading up to Christmas. All proceeds (after costs are deducted) will go to our current charity Dogs for Autism.
( www.dogsforautism.org.uk )

As usual full transparency of entries and winners will be posted online.

Best of luck!

Andy

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just to add lads participating in this raffle is at your own risk. Clummo123 ran this by me first and I said ok but the online Gooner and fanzine website etc does not endorse the raffle nor can it take responsibility for any loss or problems that might arise. I know many of you have interacted online with clummo123 and have encountered zero problems but just be aware that participation is totally at your own risk. And I am not in any way passing negative comment here on clummo123.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:35 pm
Just to add lads participating in this raffle is at your own risk. Clummo123 ran this by me first and I said ok but the online Gooner and fanzine website etc does not endorse the raffle nor can it take responsibility for any loss or problems that might arise. I know many of you have interacted online with clummo123 and have encountered zero problems but just be aware that participation is totally at your own risk. And I am not in any way passing negative comment here on clummo123.
Not a problem at all with what you've said there mate, I understand and accept your position.

IW8Goalmachine from this forum has joined my private group and is willing to confirm that my fundraising is all above board.

There's obviously no obligation to participate in the raffle and I believe in complete transparency. Details of all entries, draws and prize winners are or will be available online should anyone want to check it out.
Last edited by clummo123 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

clummo123 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Not a problem at all with what you've said there mate, I understand and accept your position.

IW8Gooner from this forum has joined my private group and is willing to confirm that my fundraising is all above board.

There's obviously no obligation to participate in the raffle and I believe in complete transparency. Details of all entries, draws and prize winners are or will be available online should anyone want to check it out.
Yeah I have been part of the other group now for about two months and have no complaints. All above board.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Some of the funniest shit you'll ever see in a ring!

Rough N Rowdy 10 PPV
http://bit.ly/2rUpx5t

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clummo123 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

IW8Goalmachine from this forum has joined my private group and is willing to confirm that my fundraising is all above board.

Good stuff. Best of luck with it mate. 8)