Norwich A Sun Dec 1st 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
corkbarry

Re: Norwich A Sun Dec 1st 2pm

Post by corkbarry »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:47 pm
how long before we fuckk up and they score? :?

injury time

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Without Leno this would have been truly embarrassing rather than just embarrassing :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

See the difference in attitude between torreira and xhaka - torreira busts his nuts chasing back when they are countering, plus he throws himself in the way to block shots

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

The fucking state of Mustafi. Like a hungover 50 year old playing Sunday pub league stuff.

Perryashburtongroves

Everything and nothing. Nothing new. Everything that needs to change.

Perryashburtongroves

Let's face it, Aubameyang will leave at the end of the season unless we get a proper manager in.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Freddie OUT!! ………… And Norwich relegated

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

You can’t polish shit!
How the fuck any decent manager is going to come to Arsenal to manage this shower of shit is beyond me. It’ll take £250m -£300m to get this squad somewhere near competitive and there are at least 8 players who have to go. :roll:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

On the positive side we didnt lose, on the negative side........ fuck it I'd be here all evening, we were shite again :rubchin:

wibble

Post by wibble »

And so it continues. Another ludicrous team selection followed by shambolic defending.
When will the board act to end this mess and make us competitive again? #EmeryOut

Oh hang on...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:51 pm
The fucking state of Mustafi. Like a hungover 80 year old playing Sunday pub league stuff.

Even when he tried to haul him down he Failed.

I truly don't know where we go from here other than down the table...We don't just need a New Manager we need several New Signings - get shot of xhaka, chambers. kolasanic, maitland niles, willock and Luis...BUT we need a Fucimmg Miracle Worker....

Dear Jesus/ Allah/ Buddha please Help. I'll be Good I Promise.

augie

Post by augie »

Leno and the douzi, plus to a lesser degree auba and torreira, are the only one's that should be able to hold their head up high after that performance - doubtless c.unts like xhaka, ozil and laca will claim that they played well, but for me the reality tells a different story.

Torreira has to get back into the starting line up NOW - I'd love to know who he is fcuking in the wrong cos there is no other justifiable reason for having him behind xhaka and Willock in this team

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Can’t remember the sacking of an unpopular manager having so little effect on a team’s subsequent performance!
I doubt there’s ever been a feeling amongst supporters, of such fucking hopelessness following a managerial change!
We’re doomed laddie doomed I tells ya!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:01 pm
Can’t remember the sacking of an unpopular manager having so little effect on a team’s subsequent performance!
I doubt there’s ever been a feeling amongst supporters, of such fucking hopelessness following a managerial change!
We’re doomed laddie doomed I tells ya!

Aye Trooooooo. :(

Martinelli did more, gave more and was more involved and effective in 2 minutes that willock was for 70+ minutes... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:56 pm
You can’t polish shit!
How the fuck any decent manager is going to come to Arsenal to manage this shower of shit is beyond me. It’ll take £250m -£300m to get this squad somewhere near competitive and there are at least 8 players who have to go. :roll:

Let's be honest here and say that our back 4 should read bellend holding chambers Tierney

Our midfield should be douzi torreira Ceballos

our forward line should read martinelli auba pepe

That team with proper coaching and accountability changes the perception of how much money is needed to be spent