Frankfurt H Thu 28 Nov 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Goonuz71

Re: Frankfurt H Thu 28 Nov 8pm

Post by Goonuz71 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:48 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBEcTlCn6BM

Yup!

For ONCE someone on AFTV talking sense

100% Agree with all Lee said .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

That was complete shite.

So many poor performances but the absolute worst player on the pitch was Chambers. Defends flat and square on then turns and tries to chase back after the player has gone past him and yet again the inside ball has been placed past him. Fucking useless defensively. Going forward? Worse. Can't cross and has an appalling touch with zero football intelligence.

Yeah maybe hidden somewhere deep inside him is a half decent CH but he is complete gash as a right back.

To add insult to injury I watched it on BT with "co-commentator" Karen Carney spewing stupidity and tedious clichés all over the shop and worse all done with the voice of a 13 year old boy! AND the silly cùnt NEVER fucking shuts up. She fucking talks more than the main commentator ffs. :censored:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:33 am
That was complete shite.

So many poor performances but the absolute worst player on the pitch was Chambers. Defends flat and square on then turns and tries to chase back after the player has gone past him and yet again the inside ball has been placed past him. Fucking useless defensively. Going forward? Worse. Can't cross and has an appalling touch with zero football intelligence.

Yeah maybe hidden somewhere deep inside him is a half decent CH but he is complete gash as a right back.

To add insult to injury I watched it on BT with "co-commentator" Karen Carney spewing stupidity and tedious clichés all over the shop and worse all done with the voice of a 13 year old boy! AND the silly cùnt NEVER fucking shuts up. She fucking talks more than the main commentator ffs. :censored:
"it could have been 1 nil again" was a doozy from her last night, every channel now has a female pundit.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
That was complete shite.

Didn't she say something about Arsenal missing Luiz' leadership on the pitch after he went off. ?
Agree with you on Chambers at right back, a winger/left sided player only needs to push and run against him. He leaves himself completely exposed by his stance on the pitch..Think a decent central defender may have been lost in there.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Official attendance last night was 49,419

:lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
That was complete shite.

Didn't she say something about Arsenal missing Luiz' leadership on the pitch after he went off. ?
Agree with you on Chambers at right back, a winger/left sided player only needs to push and run against him. He leaves himself completely exposed by his stance on the pitch..Think a decent central defender may have been lost in there.
Also said that Mustafi has earned the right for a PL start :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:53 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:23 pm
Emery: "I think today we improve".
He actually said that ???!!

Bloody hell I have been one of the more positive ones on here regarding Emery but even I could see that tonight was a fucking catastrophe.

Ok get him out NOW. He is deranged
Fuck me...anyone with any honour would say "thats it i cant do this i am stepping aside to let someone else take it up"...but no keep fucking going...

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:49 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:53 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:23 pm
Emery: "I think today we improve".
He actually said that ???!!

Bloody hell I have been one of the more positive ones on here regarding Emery but even I could see that tonight was a fucking catastrophe.

Ok get him out NOW. He is deranged
Fuck me...anyone with any honour would say "thats it i cant do this i am stepping aside to let someone else take it up"...but no keep fucking going...
That's romantic thinking. He's just waiting for his big pay day.

I don't blame him

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Has he gone yet? :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:59 am
Yep - much to the delight of those classy AFTV boys singing "What do you think of Emery?" and "We hate Emery". Classy touch that. Thought that sort of shit was restricted to Chavski and Shammers fans but seems like our classless c.unts are every bit as bad these days. What a vile fan base we have these days

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:27 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:59 am
Yep - much to the delight of those classy AFTV boys singing "What do you think of Emery?" and "We hate Emery". Classy touch that. Thought that sort of shit was restricted to Chavski and Shammers fans but seems like our classless c.unts are every bit as bad these days. What a vile fan base we have these days
We have all been angry with the way we have played...and seeing the likes of xhaka continually picked (and selected as Captain ) wrongly so. However, It is easy to see that Emery is a nice & decent bloke, I was so hoping his appointment would work out sadly it hasn't. But anyone saying hateful things to him is out of order.

The growing attitude and conduct of many football fans including those within the Arsenal fan base is inexcusable.

They are a reflection of the darkening society that now overshadows much of the world and are 'Classless' vermin who are all incapable of thinking for themselves and so follow the mob / lowest common denominator loudmouth and I don't want the likes of them near my club.

:(

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:51 pm
Rian1 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:02 pm
At this rate, that jobsworth in Manchester looks like he's doing a good job and they lost to Astana a few hours ago. All their board have to do is get their wallet out and see down at us and feel better.

Stubborn manager, from one to the other. The board can all go fuck themselves, bunch of prostitutes for the American cūnt in charge. I didn't want to turn to Edu but he is in that position because, he too, is a 'yes sir' to the aforementioned.

Not even Wenger made me contemplate my fucking ST, that's how bad it is.

I said years ago on here that the only way to resolve this mess (getting Kroenke to leave) was for ST holders to give up their tickets.
I hope it doesn’t come to that really but it might have to
It has to be agreed and shown in numbers, one out of the lot won't make a difference. There is a 90,000 waiting list, someone will happily pick it up if I drop it (though, for CL the waiting list is zero I believe, so even more shit, won't make a difference at all).

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

What fucked me off even more than the match itself, was chief Wenger brown-noser Martin Keown after the game barely able to conceal his delight at another defeat.

"Where's the identity gone? Where's the brand of football that Arsene Wenger brought to the club?"

It was there all right Martin - 70 minutes without a shot on target, weak as piss defending, players downing tools and going through the motions in front of a half empty stadium, not a shred of leadership on display. Don't worry my old son, it has all been preserved just like your Dear Leader spent a decade building it up

If you mean the brand that used to win things, go and dig out your VHS video recorder or wait for Sky Premier League Years in the pre HD era, you utterly detestable cockwomble. Hope we don't have to see or hear from this fucking prick any longer

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Rian1 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:17 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:51 pm
Rian1 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:02 pm
At this rate, that jobsworth in Manchester looks like he's doing a good job and they lost to Astana a few hours ago. All their board have to do is get their wallet out and see down at us and feel better.

Stubborn manager, from one to the other. The board can all go fuck themselves, bunch of prostitutes for the American cūnt in charge. I didn't want to turn to Edu but he is in that position because, he too, is a 'yes sir' to the aforementioned.

Not even Wenger made me contemplate my fucking ST, that's how bad it is.

I said years ago on here that the only way to resolve this mess (getting Kroenke to leave) was for ST holders to give up their tickets.
I hope it doesn’t come to that really but it might have to
It has to be agreed and shown in numbers, one out of the lot won't make a difference. There is a 90,000 waiting list, someone will happily pick it up if I drop it (though, for CL the waiting list is zero I believe, so even more shit, won't make a difference at all).

I don't think that the ST list is as strong as the club would have us believe but there are certainly enough on it to pick up the pieces for a year or three. Bear in mind that the TV money is about double what comes in at the gate and while a drop of 30 - 40% at the gate would be significant it still doesn't compare to or effect the TV income.

A boycott of matches would still be the way to go imo but you saw that people were prepared to go and watch the ropey cup the other night so there will always be a limit to how far that will go.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:46 am
What fucked me off even more than the match itself, was chief Wenger brown-noser Martin Keown after the game barely able to conceal his delight at another defeat.

"Where's the identity gone? Where's the brand of football that Arsene Wenger brought to the club?"

It was there all right Martin - 70 minutes without a shot on target, weak as piss defending, players downing tools and going through the motions in front of a half empty stadium, not a shred of leadership on display. Don't worry my old son, it has all been preserved just like your Dear Leader spent a decade building it up

If you mean the brand that used to win things, go and dig out your VHS video recorder or wait for Sky Premier League Years in the pre HD era, you utterly detestable cockwomble. Hope we don't have to see or hear from this fucking prick any longer
Have to admit to yelling "fuck off" at the telly when he spewed that shit out of his ringpiece of a mouth. I agree he looked like he was genuinely happy that we lost all to show we couldn't replace his Lord and God Wenger. Even my missus said "he wasn't that quick to jump on Wenger ffs".