Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

OneBardGooner

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:44 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:46 pm
Ha Ha David Duckenfield the Hillsborough cop found not guilty :barscarf:

One in the eye for the victims at last :barscarf:
That is justice.

As for "Justice for the 96"? Prosecute the Liverpool fans that turned up late with no tickets and forced their way in and crushed their fellow fans to death. More justice? Prosecute the Liverpool fans that still do this at major finals to this fucking day.
Aaaah! Yes but they're not looking for justice, they're after compensation - They'd never have to sign on again. :D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Jock Gooner wrote:

Does that mean he is okay to carry on presenting “real deal “ again.....phew

( or am I getting him confused with Danny Dyer ? Or Danny DeVito ? Or Desmond Douglas ? Or Dickie Davis ? Or Doris Day ? Or Donald Duck ? )

Nurse, I’m due my medication

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:29 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

Does that mean he is okay to carry on presenting “real deal “ again.....phew

( or am I getting him confused with Danny Dyer ? Or Danny DeVito ? Or Desmond Douglas ? Or Dickie Davis ? Or Doris Day ? Or Donald Duck ? )

Nurse, I’m due my medication
I think she heard yu stu.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

They are 31 games unbeaten.

I think the 49 is under serious threat here

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:11 am

Bite your tongue that man. :shock: :wink:

It's bad enough that it looks increasingly likely they'll have the league won by February as citeh have gone to shit but the thought of them beating the 49 and/or going unbeaten is nauseating.... :(

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:18 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

It's bad enough that it looks increasingly likely they'll have the league won by February as citeh have gone to shit but the thought of them beating the 49 and/or going unbeaten is nauseating.... :(
I can live with them beating the 49 even....but it will be worse if they go the season unbeaten.
you will have the scouse scum bragging that they are the best invincibles :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:33 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

I can live with them beating the 49 even....but it will be worse if they go the season unbeaten.
you will have the scouse scum bragging that they are the best invincibles :banghead:
It would be the worst thing to ever happen in football since 1961.

Rob I'm telling you now it won't happen. I will not allow it happen. You have my word. 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

There are not as many midweek league games these days , due to the bloated European competitions and the boring international breaks..So when we do get a Weekend/ midweek back to back games isn't it interesting that Liverpool have two home games and Manchester City have two away games..Add in the great orgy of football on New Year's Day..except Liverpool get an extra day's rest...Same last Christmas , they played over thirteen days where most others played over eleven and their two closest games to each other were at home....Fixed ???

Clash

Post by Clash »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:52 am
There are not as many midweek league games these days , due to the bloated European competitions and the boring international breaks..So when we do get a Weekend/ midweek back to back games isn't it interesting that Liverpool have two home games and Manchester City have two away games..Add in the great orgy of football on New Year's Day..except Liverpool get an extra day's rest...Same last Christmas , they played over thirteen days where most others played over eleven and their two closest games to each other were at home....Fixed ???
There is certainly some questionable stuff going on, although Man City cannot be champions this season for the simple reason that no team can win a title with a CB like John Stones. And so the stupid thing is Liverpool probably don't need much extra help to finally win the league. I am bracing myself for it already. Just hope its an anti climax when it happens. Like the crappy way Man United were often confirmed as champions (TV switching to a live camera in Steve Bruce or Dennis Irwins living room showing a few players smiling on the sofa after their closest rivals drop points).

Will also be sickening if Liverpool break our 49 game record and go the season unbeaten. Although a part of me still thinks the Invincible season created the monster that Wenger became - which in turn led to our downfall and eventual destruction! Bit over dramatic maybe but fuck it!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:34 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:33 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

It would be the worst thing to ever happen in football since 1961.

Rob I'm telling you now it won't happen. I will not allow it happen. You have my word. 8)
ALSO: Anyone even daring to suggest or even merely hinting at such a thing on here should be BANNED for life.

Then drowned in runny monkey poop.

And made to live in scouseland so that their house is burglarised on a thrice weekly basis

And made to have a tattoo done on their forehead for all to see "Heysel stadium, I was there"

any more suggestions for said criminality are more than welcome

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Trevor Sinclair is the latest person to upset the jovial Scousers..He tweeted " Bin Dippers we are coming for you " after Manchester City's win last night. .

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:22 pm
Trevor Sinclair is the latest person to upset the jovial Scousers..He tweeted " Bin Dippers we are coming for you " after Manchester City's win last night. .
:coffeespit:

That's gonna come back to bite him big time but good work fella :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:11 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:22 pm
:coffeespit:

That's gonna come back to bite him big time but good work fella :lol:
Yep I always find that the gobshite with his mouth open the widest is really only making room for his own foot. :lol:

But a lovely dig at those loveable scousers with their famous sense of humour....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

They'll just wait till he's not at home and Rob Him, it's called the scouser way. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:06 pm
They'll just wait till he's not at home and Rob Him, it's called the scouser way. :?
I thought those loveable rogues only did that to their own players.....? :lol: