Injuries

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Injuries

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:06 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:23 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:13 pm
Arsenal suffer Kieran Tierney injury blow with defender ruled out for three months
@giuseppemuro

https://t.co/o54ZJyh1Dm
The new Sicknote.....? :|

Seriously DB10 ?? For a man with as rich an injury record as you have ( :wink: ), I would have thought that you would have recognised Tierney's injury as a bad one straight away, and nothing to do with being injury prone. Accidental it may have been, but the guy caught his arm and bent it way back beyond his shoulder and into an un-natural position - any player in the world would have had their shoulder dislocated in that position.
I knew straight away that there would be one di.ckhead on here having a pop at him (and of course he did :roll: :roll: ), but I am surprised at you :shock:
Fair point but tbh am I not right in thinking he had a bit of a history of injuries at Celtic?

Some players are just unlucky with injuries. He might be one of them. For the record I think he's a top player - certainly the best fullback we've had in at least 10 years. It'd be a shame if he is injury prone but I have this awful feeling that this might just be the case. :|

For the record also, I wan't injury prone just incredibly brave and fearless on the pitch and always went in where it hurts. Of course my wife's version of that is I was always fucking stupid on the pitch. :lol: :wink:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

My missus just rolled her eyes and said " your fault for playing silly games ".

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

The thread should be amended with a question mark after "injuries?", that way we all get to guess.

I will go first.

Tierney :wink:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Watching boxing on friday night bt sport Albanian boxer Florian Marku on the card watched by Shaqiri so for the Liverpool fans on here he is out of the squad for the mornings drubbing of Watford.

Guess who else was there recovering from his concussion our own superhero Granit Xhaka who is best mates with the fighter,not that I give a shit he is no miss but fight on in Manchester on a friday night,concussion off a football gets to see his best mate box instead :roll:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:55 am
Watching boxing on friday night bt sport Albanian boxer Florian Marku on the card watched by Shaqiri so for the Liverpool fans on here he is out of the squad for the mornings drubbing of Watford.

Guess who else was there recovering from his concussion our own superhero Granit Xhaka who is best mates with the fighter,not that I give a shit he is no miss but fight on in Manchester on a friday night,concussion off a football gets to see his best mate box instead :roll:
Interesting. That's the sort of dedication we've come to expect from our captain fantastic. He never fails to deliver eh :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal confirm Kieran Tierney will be out for three months and faces surgery after dislocating his shoulder during West Ham clash https://t.co/rQe9CJ1A44

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Rumour is that Tierney already has his own table in the ‘Diaby Medical Suite’. Bless him, his memorial plaque goes on the wall after Francis Jeffers and Jack Wilshire. Arsenal legend already!!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:18 am
Rumour is that Tierney already has his own table in the ‘Diaby Medical Suite’. Bless him, his memorial plaque goes on the wall after Francis Jeffers and Jack Wilshire. Arsenal legend already!!

Oh that's harsh but unfortunately looking like a fair shout :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:18 am
shouldn't laugh but that's the funniest post I've read in ages...hahaha :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Arsenal confirm Kieran Tierney will be out for three months and faces surgery after dislocating his shoulder during West Ham clash https://t.co/rQe9CJ1A44
That's a real shame. We finally get a young talented fullback that can actually cross a ball and then this happens.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Kolasnic out injured ..Must have strained his neck avoiding the shot for City's first goal on Sunday.

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:49 am
Kolasnic out injured ..Must have strained his neck avoiding the shot for City's first goal on Sunday.

Didn't you hear ……… kolasniac is as tough as nails and afraid of nothing or no-one ? :roll: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ozil out for an indefinite period, following his attempt to 'kick a pair of rolled up gloves' on the touch line against Man City when he was subbed Apparently he's pulled a hamstring. :? :roll: :roll:

Freddie heard to say: "That's Okay me Ole China! We'll manage without you" :D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Have a feeling Tierney will become “the new Diaby”

Clash

Post by Clash »

Is Xhaka still out from that severe blow to the head he received? :roll:

And is there a more inappropriate name in football than this wristy over-sensitive fanny boy having a name like Granit? :roll: Or were his parents just being ironic in the way giving a water buffalo a name like Tinkerbell is? :roll: Fucking Granite my arse!

Anyway lets hope his head recovers in time for him to sign for Hertha Berlin! My Hertha supporting mate will be fucking livid :lol: :lol: 8)