Citeh (H) PL 15/12 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Citeh (H) PL 15/12 @ 16:30

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well Arteta is sat there having just signed a Contract Extension in the Half-Time, because he said "There's No Way I want To Manage That Lot!". :?

John F

Post by John F »

Scott Tracey on the City bench must be thinking fuck me manage this lot I am would not go near this team with my thunderbird one.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT

:roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fair Do's Martinelli has not fuckinn stopped trying. :barscarf:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Fuck me sideways, some *word censored* on here blaming Freddie for this team ffs :roll:
Fuck off you prick. Freddie couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. He’s not even getting basics right and keeps picking the likes of Ozil and Xhaka.
There’s no excuse, he’s watched these c.unts for ages and still can’t get the basics. He’s not a good enough coach yet by ANY stretch of the imagination.
Last edited by TeeCee on Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:02 pm
Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT Kroenke OUT

Why are we not hearing this?

What the fuck has to happen before the supporters groups do something other than writing an angry letter

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

City won’t have an easier game all season, they haven’t gotten out of second gear all game. A Sunday stroll in the park.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Anyone listening to Lee Dixon on NBCS, his description of where we are, where we've gone wrong, and how far we've fallen is excellent and i can't fault him in anything he's said, funny how other ex players seem to lack that understanding :rubchin:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:52 pm
His fucking teams never change. Always dirty, snide fuckers.
They've had like 70% possession yet they've still managed to get 4 yellow cards. That's Pep's tactical fouling for you.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:04 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:02 pm

Why are we not hearing this?

What the fuck has to happen before the supporters groups do something other than writing an angry letter
Because a lot of our fans are fuckwits?.

:banghead:

NickF

Post by NickF »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:29 pm
If an AKB said to me tomorrow “I told you so” then I would find it hard to argue with them !
And I would argue that we would probably be in the same position we are now. We were deteriorating badly under Wenger and that has continued as we employed the same kind of manager.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:03 pm
Fuck me sideways, some *word censored* on here blaming Freddie for this team ffs :roll:
Fuck off you prick. Freddie couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. He’s not even getting basics right and keeps picking the likes of Ozil and Xhaka.
There’s no excuse, he’s watched these c.unts for ages and still can’t get the basics. He’s not a good enough coach yet by ANY stretch of the imagination.
Fuck me another keyboard warrior, fuck off you soft twat :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

So Ozil is on £350k a week and he is ineffective and lazy. Martinelli is on a twentieth of that - And I know who I would prefer in my team.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:08 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Fuck me another keyboard warrior, fuck off you soft twat :roll:

:popcorn:

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:

You are wasting your time arguing with that d.ickhead :roll: