Citeh (H) PL 15/12 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Citeh (H) PL 15/12 @ 16:30

Post by xisstential »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:24 pm
January transfer window is very important now. If we spend nothing then bottom 6 is definitely possible.
I don't care what we spend, or who we buy. Without a manager it won't make a blind bit of difference. A lot of top players will go to a club to play for a specific manager....what decent player will come to us right now?? Nobody.

I loathe Mourinho but he has picked up 12 points out of 15. We have picked up 4 out of 12. 33%....Our owners probably look at that as a decent return.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:25 pm
I maintain what I said last week. This team under this owner will be relegated within the next 3 seasons. We've already got the worst defence and our senior attacking players quite clearly don't want to be at the club. Lacazette sat sulking on the bench, another disgusting performance from Ozil followed by a massive strop, and our wonderful captain......anyone notice him out there today?

Beneath them we just have a bunch of kids who are quite promising but don't have a single leader in the squad to look up to.

By 2023 we will be playing football in the Championship
Never mind 3 seasons this shower of shit could go down this year. Everton, chavs and United next up. We could be hovering above the bottom 3 on January 1st.

Make the wrong managerial appointment and we could be toast.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:13 pm
I apologise for calling you a prick...... you’re nowhere near that useful. Back in your box.
Ask your missus :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:41 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
I maintain what I said last week. This team under this owner will be relegated within the next 3 seasons. We've already got the worst defence and our senior attacking players quite clearly don't want to be at the club. Lacazette sat sulking on the bench, another disgusting performance from Ozil followed by a massive strop, and our wonderful captain......anyone notice him out there today?

Beneath them we just have a bunch of kids who are quite promising but don't have a single leader in the squad to look up to.

Never mind 3 seasons this shower of shit could go down this year. Everton, chavs and United next up. We could be hovering above the bottom 3 on January 1st.

Make the wrong managerial appointment and we could be toast.
And do you have the slightest confidence that this board and leadership team will make the right appointment. Unless its Allegri or a British 'defence first' manager than whoever gets appointed will just be the latest waste of time

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

That was fucking pathetic, no effort from anyone bar Martinelli. It still amazes me that people are willing to give up their day and spend money on going to watch that shit. The club is rotten from top to bottom, and it won't be long until finishing in the top half is considered an achievement. Only Arsenal could sack a manager, have no fucking clue about picking a replacement, so they put a guy in that's completely out of his depth.

augie

Post by augie »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:47 pm
That was fucking pathetic, no effort from anyone bar Martinelli. It still amazes me that people are willing to give up their day and spend money on going to watch that shit. The club is rotten from top to bottom, and it won't be long until finishing in the top half is considered an achievement. Only Arsenal could sack a manager, have no fucking clue about picking a replacement, so they put a guy in that's completely out of his depth.

Even for a board that are so hopelessly inept as ours is, it is beyond shocking and disgraceful that almost a month has passed since emery was sacked, and we still haven't appointed anyone :roll: :oops: :oops:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

If Aguero had been playing instead of Jesus, that would have been a massacre. I thought Foden was shite after all the hype too

They just treated the whole thing as a warm up for their game at Oxford in midweek, in the cup we're too big to bother with. I bet Oxford trouble their defence more than we did too.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:29 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

I agree steve O. Regardless of what manager is brought in, The Fans First and Most Important Priority is to do Everything nat their disposal to get rid of Kroenke, he will only sell if he sees his profits taking a hit week after week.

Kroenke is EVIL.
TBH think Clash summed it up perfectly in one of his posts.....its heartbreaking watching the decline though...

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:51 pm
If Aguero had been playing instead of Jesus, that would have been a massacre. I thought Foden was shite after all the hype too

They just treated the whole thing as a warm up for their game at Oxford in midweek, in the cup we're too big to bother with. I bet Oxford trouble their defence more than we did too.
Did we actually have a shot on goal?

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:19 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:51 pm

Did we actually have a shot on goal?
Martinelli in the first minute and that was it! Yes, really. One shot on target in 90 mins.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I would like someone who was at the game today to come on here and explain why they continue to attend. Because whilst you continue to support Kroenke then the club will get worse.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:31 pm
Because whilst you continue to support Kroenke then the club will get worse.
Not this again. Wasn't this done to death during the Wenger Out campaign? What is so difficult to grasp about supporting the team not the regime.

Our problems IMO are down to the fact we cannot defend as a team, you could put Van Dijk in the team and it wouldn't improve. Until we get a proper coach in nothing will get better.

You can blame lack of investment on Kroenke but I'm not sure you can blame him for Kolasinac inability to realise Sterling is standing right behind him for the 2nd goal. It is basic coaching which sadly is lacking.
Last edited by NickF on Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

NickF wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Not this again. Wasn't this done to death during the Wenger Out campaign? What is so difficult to grasp about supporting the team not the regime.

Our problems IMO are down to the fact we cannot defend as a team, you could put Van Dyke in the team and it wouldn't improve. Until we get a proper coach in nothing will get better.

You can blame lack of investment on Kroenke but I'm not sure you can blame him for Kolasinac inability to realise Sterling is standing right behind him for the 2nd goal. It is basic coaching which sadly is lacking.
I agree, Dick Van Dyke would probably be a vast improvement over those defenders that we have. :lol:

shu

Post by shu »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:08 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:03 pm
Fuck me sideways, some *word censored* on here blaming Freddie for this team ffs :roll:
Fuck off you prick. Freddie couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. He’s not even getting basics right and keeps picking the likes of Ozil and Xhaka.
There’s no excuse, he’s watched these c.unts for ages and still can’t get the basics. He’s not a good enough coach yet by ANY stretch of the imagination.
Fuck me another keyboard warrior, fuck off you soft twat :roll:
Ok lads none of us are happy and i am sure that we agree that we need a manager , so no more please.

augie

Post by augie »

shu wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:23 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:08 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:03 pm
Fuck me sideways, some *word censored* on here blaming Freddie for this team ffs :roll:
Fuck off you prick. Freddie couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. He’s not even getting basics right and keeps picking the likes of Ozil and Xhaka.
There’s no excuse, he’s watched these c.unts for ages and still can’t get the basics. He’s not a good enough coach yet by ANY stretch of the imagination.
Fuck me another keyboard warrior, fuck off you soft twat :roll:
Ok lads none of us are happy and i am sure that we agree that we need a manager , so no more please.

Fcuk him - he is a condescending patronising w.nker, who disrespects everyone whose opinions differ from his :roll: